youtube Sharla in Japan

5113 posts in this topic

Posted

What was the Mira 2013 incident?  Also, just wondering why everybody keeps saying things about her clothes? I think she dresses quiet nice actually 

when Mira was exposed for creating sock puppet accounts and sharla sent Rachel screenshots of her and Mira’s texts when Mira was talking shit. 

Posted

Didn't Sharla also used to hang out with Einshine?  He's also had a lot of scandals.  I remember her talking on twitter how she only hangs out with people she genuinely likes. It's not about the subs and all. I have to wonder.  
And what tweets about Venus do you mean?  I'd never heard of this.  

I might remember wrong but there's something at the back of my mind about the Jvloggers talking about her or avoiding her. Might be that it was more Margo though, I can't really find that anymore.

But I found this, so she also sucked up to Venus after all before she left Margo lmao (image is from Margo's thread)

rffYdTB.png

Posted

Didn't Sharla also used to hang out with Einshine?  He's also had a lot of scandals.  I remember her talking on twitter how she only hangs out with people she genuinely likes. It's not about the subs and all. I have to wonder.  

i always found einshine insanely annoying but idk about his scandals can someone fill me in on them? 

Posted

i always found einshine insanely annoying but idk about his scandals can someone fill me in on them? 

Not here.  That would be off topic, but you can check out his thread here

Posted

yeah they made like 100 (exaggeration) videos and were like 'besties' til he had his breakdown and started shutting people out

Surprised when I saw this tweet. For those of you who don’t know the girl sharla is with has her own thread on PULL for a number of reasons but the main being she’s business partners with an alleged pedophile and another youtuber made a video about them being business partners while showing the receipts of said business partner being a sexual predator. The video was taken down and her channel was flagged twice by Cathy’s company for copyright even though she didn’t use any of their footage. Now the youtuber is being sued by the business partner even though said youtuber does satirical videos and presents evidence to showcase said bad behavior (thus it’s not considered slander if she actually has evidence) 

42F8B841-E514-4AD6-B18B-FB7001F327A6.jpeg

out of the loop. who's the alleged pedo?

Posted

I might remember wrong but there's something at the back of my mind about the Jvloggers talking about her or avoiding her. Might be that it was more Margo though, I can't really find that anymore.

But I found this, so she also sucked up to Venus after all before she left Margo lmao (image is from Margo's thread)

rffYdTB.png

I don't get why Sharla never hung out with Venus and Taylor then.  They'd met before.  Was it because she met Venus's mother as well?  

That's sad if they were avoiding Venus because of her mother's behavior.   

Posted

I don't get why Sharla never hung out with Venus and Taylor then.  They'd met before.  Was it because she met Venus's mother as well?  
That's sad if they were avoiding Venus because of her mother's behavior.   

Didn't Margaret alienate like ANYONE who got in touch with Venus that she(Margaret) didn't like? I remember reading some drama llama back in the day about people reaching out to Venus and her mother just lashing out at them and dragging them through the mud. 

Posted

yeah they made like 100 (exaggeration) videos and were like 'besties' til he had his breakdown and started shutting people out

out of the loop. who's the alleged pedo?

so Cathy cat is business partners the owner of anime matsuri who has done many questionable things especially sexually harassed numerous women from the Lolita community aka the community he has been using for profit. He went as far as asking a 16 year old girl “when are we having sex?” And censored any video and taking down YouTube channels presenting the evidence but they still call it slander and just poor little Cathy cat “got physically ill from all the cyber bullying(exposing videos) but watch her next vid on how she deals with it so we can profit more off of her and this negative publicity!” So this looks bad obviously on sharlas part for associating with someone who doesn’t give a rats ass about sexual harassment victims even if they are minors. 

Posted

8D4C5F6E-2CC6-4687-A180-92D76550EE01.thu

is that her boyfriend? Speaking of that I follow her to a certain extent but someone mentioned a while she got a bf. Has she ever shown him to the public?

Posted

is that her boyfriend? Speaking of that I follow her to a certain extent but someone mentioned a while she got a bf. Has she ever shown him to the public?

She's married

Posted

I remember that Margo's drama with Sharla was shortly after Venus left to be with Manaki. 

Margo contacted Sharla asking to manage her and her channel via FullScreen Productions, I believe?

What's more, Margo basically contacted every Jvlogger in existence asking for the same thing. Sharla never answered and basically laughed about it on Twitter with Rachel & Jun and Texan in Tokyo. 

Posted

I remember that Margo's drama with Sharla was shortly after Venus left to be with Manaki. 

Margo contacted Sharla asking to manage her and her channel via FullScreen Productions, I believe?

What's more, Margo basically contacted every Jvlogger in existence asking for the same thing. Sharla never answered and basically laughed about it on Twitter with Rachel & Jun and Texan in Tokyo. 

Wait, what? Could you please fill me in (maybe in Margos thread if it doesn’t have much to do with Sharla)?

I didn’t know that Margo also had drama with Sharla. :waatplz:

Posted (edited)

guys I’m scream laughing by the title of this video https://youtu.be/RBrMxR3L91w

i mean, this video was kind of eh on show casing the trends right now. Obviously if she did a video on all of the trends then it’d be a 40+ minute video but my only criticism is that she went to like two stores the one in the beginning and WOC (whatever it’s called) I don’t think you can show case a good amount of trends by only going to two stores why not show some of the men’s fashion trends too? (Just showing hats and one nike sweater isn’t enough). Also that 3:30 minute intro for that sponsorship was so mind numbing that after the first few seconds i skipped the entire thing and usually I don’t mind watching the whole “check out this app that I was payed to talk about” 

Edited by Dahlia aurora
watched the vid fully, came back added my thoughts

Posted

guys I’m scream laughing by the title of this video https://youtu.be/RBrMxR3L91w

Who would be more qualified to talk about fashion... :doge: Honestly, I don’t need every single Youtuber out there to be a fashionista. But if it clearly isn’t one of your strong points then I also don’t want to see videos on that topic from you...