• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Sharla in Japan

5987 posts in this topic

Posted

- ANOTHER VIDEO WHERE WE DON'T SEE HER EATING!!! I am going to make this a drinking game now. 

imagine a drinking game where you take a shot to every time sharlas says “SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD” in a video. pretty sure everyone would feel like death after a few minutes. 

Posted

Their japanese sounds bad. It's quite the expressive language and the way they talk (monotonous af) makes me cringe.

Posted

Their japanese sounds bad. It's quite the expressive language and the way they talk (monotonous af) makes me cringe.

yeah i never really watch her videos so i didnt hear her speak japanese yet, but i expected it to be pretty natural according that she had lived there for quite a while...but wth her pronounciation.., she never talks more than a few words in japanese as well :alpacabored:

Posted

So she was born in 1986 and he in 1989? I thought that he was one year younger, not three. Oh well, who cares

Posted (edited)

In her newest vid we almost get a closer look on her husband:

Sharla.thumb.png.1788a0a55d5f8bd0d49c26d

I didn't quite get the Lush presents. The game was okay, I think, but Lush? Isn't that more Sharla's thing?

Edited by Risa

Posted

In her newest vid we get a closer look on her husband:

Sharla.thumb.png.1788a0a55d5f8bd0d49c26d

I didn't quite get the Lush presents. The game was okay, I think, but Lush? Isn't that more Sharla's thing?

he was in the background of one of Megan’s videos before. You can see him more clearly 

Posted

he was in the background of one of Megan’s videos before. You can see him more clearly 

Really? :-)  Which one if I may ask?

The Megan-Sharla Videos were so draining, I skipped through most of them...

Posted

Are people honestly paying for her to make these videos?

Does she not realize how lazy she should become?

Posted (edited)

Are people honestly paying for her to make these videos?

Does she not realize how lazy she should become?

That's exactly what I wonder... I mean, she is showing the life of an average person, which is quite monotone and boring. I would never pay to see someone living my life just in another exotic country. And her personality doesn't even justify it, cause she isn't that interesting or funny or whatever...

Edited by Eliza91

Posted (edited)

i actually prefer sharla's vlogs to most youtubers she's chill and doesn't try to be extra (which is so played out esp in the kvlogger world)

also i spend 99% of my free time sitting home w/ my bf too so it's relatable? idk :)

Edited by xxxhhh111

Posted

yeah but she's "chill" to the point where she doesn't give a shit about the quality of her content & just stopped trying lol.

Posted

There's just something about her relationship with KS that just.... feels really stilted to me, at least the way they interact on camera. :alpacaconfused: That bit in her other vlog the other day where she asks him what type of curry really obnoxiously when he obviously didn't understand/hear her the first time didn't sit well with me, and this one just adds to that because he?? doesn't really seem excited about the gifts she got him. I'm not saying he should have been jumping for joy, but his reaction didn't exactly say to me it's the kind of stuff he'd have wanted for his birthday. Like other people have said, it seems more like Sharla buying things she'd like. :alpacabored: I don't know, maybe they have a more organic relationship offline but the one she puts out to us is just so..... awkward, like they've only just started dating or something, not like they're married. 

Posted

Did anyone noticed this???

i meaaaan..... 

wig.png

Really? :-)  Which one if I may ask?

The Megan-Sharla Videos were so draining, I skipped through most of them...

Bildschirmfoto_2017-05-19_um_19.20.47.png.2893f5fb0c1ec642f93b115c287907cd.png

3.thumb.PNG.eaf755cf5ffe22823bf0a55c6486e7b1.PNG

Posted

That hairstyle though, doesn't suit him at all