youtube Sharla in Japan

3221 posts in this topic

Posted

I think this is a great idea as well, but Sharla strikes me as someone who thinks otaku culture is gross. Nakano Broadway is as far as she went because it's cheap and you get a lot of Pokemon shit there. Did she ever go to Akihabara? Ikebukuro? Why did she never visit themed cafés in Tokyo?

But yeah, she does lack any kind of passion and I think she's only into Pokemon for so long already because it's easily available all over the world. She'd never be interested in any other anime because that means effort only to watch it. And now she's not in Japan anymore anyway, so she's gonna drop everything Japanese that's not available in Korea like a hot potato.

Wait a second Sharla did go to Ikebukuro one time. She went to the Kit Kat Chocolatory with Miranda.

Posted

Wait a second Sharla did go to Ikebukuro one time. She went to the Kit Kat Chocolatory with Miranda.

As I've already said, I do remember her walking into a random matsuri in Ikebukuro too. I think. But I meant more in the sense of otaku culture anyway.

Posted

As I've already said, I do remember her walking into a random matsuri in Ikebukuro too. I think. But I meant more in the sense of otaku culture anyway.

Oh Thats true I never seen her even mention anything Anime related outside Pokemon. Although she did go with Shine a few times before to some Anime store in Akihabara

Posted

I watched the Beginning and Sharla its DoenJang in Korean NOT Miso

Posted

I watched the Beginning and Sharla its DoenJang in Korean NOT Miso

OMG did I just watch that.... She owes me 9 minutes of my life for that one!!! 

Posted

Have you guys seen this? This is new to me about the mannequins and wigs... 

2ECADD58-18C7-406B-A713-8A5D663BA2C3.png

E2BE321A-BE3A-47FB-9BC3-A390B6C819D1.png

Posted

Have you guys seen this? This is new to me about the mannequins and wigs... 

2ECADD58-18C7-406B-A713-8A5D663BA2C3.png

E2BE321A-BE3A-47FB-9BC3-A390B6C819D1.png

I'd guess her husband is a hair stylist or in school to be one. 

Posted

I'd guess her husband is a hair stylist or in school to be one. 

Sharla: "Wigs are Keyboard-san’s he went to hairdressing school"

Posted

Oh my lord, at least it wasn't clickbait I guess, but did we really need 9 minutes of "happy man!!!!" Jfc. Also, will we ever get a real convo between Sharla and Keyboard that extends beyond 2 word replies? Do they actually possess the language abilities to have meaningful discussions together or...?

Posted

Oh my lord, at least it wasn't clickbait I guess, but did we really need 9 minutes of "happy man!!!!" Jfc. Also, will we ever get a real convo between Sharla and Keyboard that extends beyond 2 word replies? Do they actually possess the language abilities to have meaningful discussions together or...?

Just by taking into account that she doesn't know anything about Korea despite having a Korean husband, I can say that their relationship dynamics are pretty clear. But hey, who am I to judge their relationship when I don't personally know them? 

Posted

Cutting her a little bit of slack, how we see their relationship on camera isn’t necessarily how it is in real life. I’ve also gotten the sort of impression that Keyboard San is a private person but then again he lets Sharla film him in underwear and will actually be in videos without showing his face so I don’t know. He’s definitely his own creature lmao.

Posted (edited)

So her last video was just a cat video with a dash of Korean tossed in.  I though Maro had his own channel for that. Her cats are cute, but not enough for that many minutes.  

What's the point of having a channel for you cats if you're going to put them that much on your vlog anyway?  

Was her husband wearing a gold bracelet and a gold watch or two gold watches?  I couldn't tell, but it looked like two watches on either wrist.  Correct me if I got that wrong.  

Edit: And by gold I mean gold-colored, not real gold. 

Edited by All Over The World

Posted

They need patrein to 'support their family' and 'buy him a new Laptop for cat videos' but at the same time he owns a f*cking LV Speedy? :alpacabored:

Priorities i guess ...

Posted

Well today’s a Japan Vlog so I wonder what Cafe she will go to Today?

Or if she decides to actually Learn Korean