• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

11201 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't believe I found out about this so late. I've completely lost all respect for him and his blog posts are so delayed him saying he was depressed like why do I feel like he's lying I wouldn't put it past him ngl he uses everything as a weapon I can't believe that his supporters through Patreon and everyone supporting him it just goes to his own pocket I think Crush Crush is a decent game I enjoyed it but the fact he had to wiggle his way into the game and put his character in it how he got Michaela laws working with him a good voice actor and i enjoy her games and she doesn't realise her brands being tarnished how almost everything about the game is stolen that's why it looks good everything not made by him is good and don't even get me started on his cringey fanfics omg.

(apologies for bad grammar I'm new lmao I tried)

Posted

how did I just notice this(haven't played in a whileee) mf couldn't even leave osu alone like can we not tarnish that too that would be great I feel like all these little easter eggs are like cries for attention he specifically tries to go after an audience and gain attention kinda reminds me of WatchMojo suddenly going all anime at least he does like anime though ill give him that lmfao ok I'm going to bed I need to chill see you guys later:alpacawink:

leaveosualonebro.png

leaveosualone.png

Posted (edited)

First of all, alright the delinquants bag don't clip in the wall, but they still clip in the bench so what's the point.

Also, why the fuck did he spend time to add those useless camera filters? Is it like a thing for youtubers to make their thumnails, like that green screen bubble? Even so, it's fucking pointless to add this instead of, I don't know, Osana maybe? If he has time for useless stuff like that, he should have time to add her.

Edited by may_unnie

Posted

First of all, alright the delinquants bag don't clip in the wall, but they still clip in the bench so what's the point.

Also, why the fuck did he spend time to add those useless camera filters? Is it like a thing for youtubers to make their thumnails, like that green screen bubble? Even so, it's fucking pointless to add this instead of, I don't know, Osana maybe? If he has time for useless stuff like that, he should have time to add her.

lol, you're talking about the guy who can't even copy and paste his code so male students can be kidnapped. Osana? Ha! I almost think we should open a betting pool--how many months and how many excuses will he use to put off his "almost complete" first rival. Or maybe YanDev Bingo? Fill in a square if he says something about "gremlins and haters," "working too hard and needs a vacation," "just doing a couple last bug patches," "waiting on work from a volunteer," etc.

BTW, what the hell is up with that succubus? I mean, not only are the demons so out-of-place in this game, but seriously? That's pretty much bondage, and yet Alex whines about Twitch banning him? fml. Dude, just embrace the status as an explicit game and celebrate when it's too graphic and gets censored. Or what? Afraid you're going to lose the precious compliments from the twelvies you hate so much?

(And kiwifarms dug up something interesting about Alex trying to sic Google's legal team on the lolcow wikia. Why is he even bothering looking at the lolcow wikia when it triggers him so damn much?)

Posted

Imagine a drinking game instead of a pool. Everytime Alex mentions gremelins, the need for vacations, people bullying him into depression, his volounteers, etc, you take a shot. There wouldn't be a single survivor ahahah.

Posted (edited)

PhotoEditor_20200305_124907655.thumb.jpgBecause that's the part of the game that we should all be caring about. But real shit- it's a bug. We're getting excited for bugs now, guys!

5e614bc5bbd91_Screenshot_20200305-125703

Oh boy, you can be a fuck kitten officially now! Is it really that special when all it takes is one mission? The bugs must really make it difficult.

Speaking of Mission Mode, he's upgraded Nemesis. I'm not curious enough to play it and find out, but I wonder if MM is better programmed than the actual game at this point.

Also, is it just me, or does his blog just not want to load? I don't have this problem with any other site, so I can't say for sure it's me, but it just refuses to work 90% of the time.

Edited by supersirius

Posted

lol, you're talking about the guy who can't even copy and paste his code so male students can be kidnapped. Osana? Ha! I almost think we should open a betting pool--how many months and how many excuses will he use to put off his "almost complete" first rival. Or maybe YanDev Bingo? Fill in a square if he says something about "gremlins and haters," "working too hard and needs a vacation," "just doing a couple last bug patches," "waiting on work from a volunteer," etc.

BTW, what the hell is up with that succubus? I mean, not only are the demons so out-of-place in this game, but seriously? That's pretty much bondage, and yet Alex whines about Twitch banning him? fml. Dude, just embrace the status as an explicit game and celebrate when it's too graphic and gets censored. Or what? Afraid you're going to lose the precious compliments from the twelvies you hate so much?

(And kiwifarms dug up something interesting about Alex trying to sic Google's legal team on the lolcow wikia. Why is he even bothering looking at the lolcow wikia when it triggers him so damn much?)

I feel like it's possible to get a Bingo on this by the end of march:

bingo.thumb.png.2e5e6ab360b3d2399a08bc38

Posted

Thank goodness for cloudtube Even if this isn't yandy's channel I still rather not give anything yandere views. 

Also love how for the demon they just put the Fragile bullied girl's head on this https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/creatures/succubus-twins-character-pack-13151 and calling it new. 

Posted (edited)

Thank goodness for cloudtube Even if this isn't yandy's channel I still rather not give anything yandere views. 

Also love how for the demon they just put the Fragile bullied girl's head on this https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/creatures/succubus-twins-character-pack-13151 and calling it new. 

Oh god each time the Succubus twins 3D models come up I cringe about the fact that if you look at them on their store page these models are meant to be mature looking models probably for a mature fantasy or an ecchi game because they are even titled Succubi and come with lewd expressions yet Alex must have seen this model and thought: 'Yes, perfect for my rated T game about highschool students'. I honestly don't have a problem with the model itself especially if people put it into games it fits in. But the fact that Alex was thinking this was perfectly fine for his game and is surprised why his game is called a cheap hentai knock-off, is banned from twitch and has people call him out for being a creep... Honestly it should not be a surprise for him. I mean yeah I know he calls it a game for adults now but it took him more than 5 years to aknowledge that.

And yeah, I agree on the frankensteining of several old models being more than embarrassing. Even if the game lacks 3D modelers atm there would have been better solutions. Have Mulberry paint a bad new texture on an existing mesh or so.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

So I had a couple of suggestions on YS:

It would be fun to have a fantasy concept in Yandere Sim. Perhaps demons not for killing - but for deviating attention. 

Maybe a student is the child of a famous reporter and Ayano can kidnap them so that said reporter can make fake news. 

Phone addicts are tricky, but no one is going to look exactly the same in the gang, right? Make them have different styles, different clubs, different personas and reasons as to why they joined that clique. The phone addict clique is a dominant clique in the school since the leader, Musume, has a wealthy dad and he made a bit of contribution to the school, which is why bullying is often ignored. (Headmaster is willing to go to any length to get the school bak on its former glory and money speaks). Maybe one of the bullies joined the gang for a "peaceful school life", another one because she enjoyed being in power. And so on. 

Student council is comprised of Megami and company. Megami is the daughter of Saikou tech, one of the leading companies. The headmaster is an old friend of the Saikou's father and begged him to let her study in the school. Dad was like sure, why not - Megami's formation in a low-tier school would allow her to market herself as a "future CEO with a humble education and multiple perspectives due to her said education" or something like that. Vice versa, the principal would get a Saikou in the school and raise prestige. Saikou should be the last rival and THE HARDEST TO ELIMINATE, with actual bodyguards in school. Bodyguards are undercover as teachers and even janitors idk

Osana should be second last. Elimination should be subtle and it WILL be hard since Osana will stick to Senpai from fear of the murders, or simply because she wanted to for some reason. (Maybe his little sister's death? A multiple path choice can be formed, maybe Senpai can be bullied?) 

It would be even cooler to find out Info-chan actually is part of the Student council. Perfect in the outside, but yearns for anarchy on the inside. That "she knew from an early age that she was messed up". Info-chan can have a relationship bar that can be set higher since she'll give Yandere chan odd jobs. Not completing them will lower it and Yandere can be exposed. Having the stat high will help you out since Info can just delete student records, random stuff, give you info and misc objects. Info wants to have "control over everyone through domination" and Yandy is a good order-follower. An elimination scenario can be brought up by linking the two and making the Student council look bad. Then kidnap the reporter's kid and make them write an article about the Saikou family and how bad they are ™. idk just seems fun to think how many possibilities there could have been in the game. 

Posted

So I had a couple of suggestions on YS:

Hidden Content

Yeah it would be possible and fun to actually keep the demons from the occult club and so in the game, giving it a supernatural sub-plot. It could actually be implemented in the story by making the school be on a cursed ground or so. It could even become relevant to the whole story, like young girls becoming murderous and turning into Yandere because of demonic powers or so. Ayano could gain supernatural powers over the course of the game the more people she kills. The problem with the whole game and the sub-plots is that all of it clashes so much because he puts all sort of genres into it. We've got sci-fi, occult, fantasy, magical girls, etc.

I actually expected Info-chan to be part of the student council or some kind of traitor in disguise. I think there was an early concept that she was? at least I think I remember the concept of Info-chan actually betraying Ayano or becoming a rival herself. I think it was scrapped for being an 'too obvious plot twist'. Now she's just a weird girl who trades weapons and stuff for panty shots. As if that would make any more sense or be more fun than turning her into a traitor or part of the student council who wants to see the school burn on the inside.

Posted

i believe I saw epicmealdev’s statement on Kiwifarms but it’s quite a lot of pages back ever since they started talking about the discord, Alex’s cum-chalice, and Alex’s self-victimization lol

epicmealdev stated that he would take a break but he would go back to it some day from what I remember

That's good. Watashi no Mono looks really cool! 

I actually expected Info-chan to be part of the student council or some kind of traitor in disguise. I think there was an early concept that she was? at least I think I remember the concept of Info-chan actually betraying Ayano or becoming a rival herself. I think it was scrapped for being an 'too obvious plot twist'. Now she's just a weird girl who trades weapons and stuff for panty shots. As if that would make any more sense or be more fun than turning her into a traitor or part of the student council who wants to see the school burn on the inside.

That's the Info-Chan I wanted to see. I had an idea for the ending were you completed all of Info-Chan's requests. For context, the last request was ruining Saikou's reputation.

The school has been vandalised and is very empty. Info texted Ayano to meet her in her classroom. Ayano enters the classroom and Info thanks her for completing her requests. Info then says she has one more request for Ayano. She hands Ayano some information of a person's whereabouts and asks her to kill them. Ayano agrees without hesitation.

I dunno who Ayano might kill. Lol I suck at story writing :happee:

Posted

Did he even make a subplot with those demons? As far as I recall, they were just added as an easter egg. I vaguely remember him teasing that there'd be something to them, but unless I missed something, they're still just there, aren't they?

Posted

Did he even make a subplot with those demons? As far as I recall, they were just added as an easter egg. I vaguely remember him teasing that there'd be something to them, but unless I missed something, they're still just there, aren't they?

yeah, they are just giving bonus missions to ayano to obtain ridiculous powers. tho it seems they aren't easter eggs but canon since ayano can actually get expelled if being caught killing someone with these powers or is seen by senpai or a key character. Tho that rarely happens since they mostly massdestruct everyone around her. These demons are there because it's an occult club, that's probably as much information as alex is giving us on that

Posted

yeah, they are just giving bonus missions to ayano to obtain ridiculous powers. tho it seems they aren't easter eggs but canon since ayano can actually get expelled if being caught killing someone with these powers or is seen by senpai or a key character. Tho that rarely happens since they mostly massdestruct everyone around her. These demons are there because it's an occult club, that's probably as much information as alex is giving us on that

I figured. Augh, that's so dumb. If they're canon there needs to be some reason more than just "it's an occult club" and they shouldn't be so easily accessible. But judging by that update we all know where his priorities are in that regard.