• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

11216 posts in this topic

Posted

some screenshots because y'all need to see em

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.01.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.01.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.02.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.02.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.02.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.02.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 8.03.19 AM.png

Posted (edited)

His tweet is gone?

Here's an image of the tweet for record's sake

Screenshot 2020-01-21 at 1.15.23 PM.png

Mind you, this is coming from the adult man who told one of his own fans to kill themselves. fml.

Though, maybe we should treat this seriously. His parents should contact the hospital's mental health ward. Can you imagine his chimping if he got locked in overnight in the psyche ward?

(BTW, Alex, PULL and KF have rules about us contacting you. So stop acting as if we're the ones organzing shit against your life. If anyone is bothering you, it's not from us. So maybe you should stop looking at what we're fucking doing and mind your own damn business and work on your fucking game? If you actually produced good results and stopped perving on minors, we'd run out of material really quick. Though considering you post suicide baiting, I think you really like all the attention we give you. You have to know posting shit like that is going to stir up all kinds of drama here by now. So you must either like the attention that comes from the drama or you're a fucking moron.)

EDIT: BTW, welcome back PULL!

Edited by toxicity

Posted

Here's an image of the tweet for record's sake

Screenshot 2020-01-21 at 1.15.23 PM.png

Mind you, this is coming from the adult man who told one of his own fans to kill themselves. fml.

Though, maybe we should treat this seriously. His parents should contact the hospital's mental health ward. Can you imagine his chimping if he got locked in overnight in the psyche ward?

(BTW, Alex, PULL and KF have rules about us contacting you. So stop acting as if we're the ones organzing shit against your life. If anyone is bothering you, it's not from us. So maybe you should stop looking at what we're fucking doing and mind your own damn business and work on your fucking game? If you actually produced good results and stopped perving on minors, we'd run out of material really quick. Though considering you post suicide baiting, I think you really like all the attention we give you. You have to know posting shit like that is going to stir up all kinds of drama here by now. So you must either like the attention that comes from the drama or you're a fucking moron.)

EDIT: BTW, welcome back PULL!

Doesn't YanDev always complain about us on his streaming site lol. He phrases his arguments as if he's a professional office worker advertising to the CEO how to save the company. YanDev is the one adding the fuel to our fire.

Posted

I can't believe he's a 30 year old man. The way he acts online makes him look like an edgy teenager who doesn't realize how cringy and tone-deaf he is. Like... Suicide-baiting on twitter? Really now? That's the kind of antics the mighty pedo dev is up to nowadays? That doesn't work outside of Facebook my guy.

Posted

"mighty pedo dev" I CHOCKED-

Posted

"mighty pedo dev" I CHOCKED-

"mighty pedo dev" I SHOOUK-

Posted

Dunno if this was posted but it is brilliant!

Posted

Dunno if this was posted but it is brilliant!

𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖚𝖒 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖑𝖎𝖓 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖌

Posted

OT but i saw this, thought id share lol

Post image

Posted

OT but i saw this, thought id share lol

Post image

The bottom picture is the YanSim fanbase lol

Posted

Was on wikipedia, and hot damn I found this.

I mean, Alex is a dick, but like even if true, it's still vandalism. Still funny tho and no harm done since it'd be rewritten soon lol.

scammerdev1.PNG

scammerdev2.PNG

Posted (edited)

Was on wikipedia, and hot damn I found this.

I mean, Alex is a dick, but like even if true, it's still vandalism. Still funny tho and no harm done since it'd be rewritten soon lol.

scammerdev1.PNG

scammerdev2.PNG

PREACH! :meowplz: Also, look how upset this person is. Aw....

wp_ss_20200126_0001.png

Edited by Danganrantsona
More Text Needed

Posted

PREACH! :meowplz: Also, look how upset this person is. Aw....

wp_ss_20200126_0001.png

"do some research" have they been following this game like at all

Posted

Why even give it a wikipedia page? It's only noticable thing is being banned off twitch and some stolen assets. 

Posted

Why even give it a wikipedia page? It's only noticable thing is being banned off twitch and some stolen assets. 

I'm also confused about this... But it might be the popularity since the fanbase is surprisingly big. Even now it has fans which should speak for itself. Usually games lose the entire fanbase once the devs become scummy. E.g. recently there was a scandal with one of the BATIM devs and the entire fanbase got split by that, many people left the fandom, and it is now very silent compared to before. It's weird how YanSim has these die-hard fans who will defend Alex at all costs instead of being neutral about it or admit the development is very scummy. I guess it's up to debate if we should really officially call Alex a scummer like on that wiki page, maybe the issues with him should be put in a seperate section of the article. That's because a lot of people still find what he does to not be scummy. It seems like some people see no issue with Osana being in development for 6 years because they consume their YanSim fancontent with ships or MMD or gatcha videos. But they are probably the people who enver donated to Alex either.