• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

10578 posts in this topic

Posted

In the end TDA would win tho and since the MMD community loves TDA models I assume that they would stick to their side. YanDev also put Kizuna Ai's official 3D model into his game, mind you that this model is not for commercial use by third parties either. He had to remove it but because he doesn't know how to actually remove models from the game files the model can still be found floating in the air above the school. It can be found when taking the YanSim files apart. I really hope that he gets what he deserves from Ai's creators and the TDA creator if he really has those models in the final build that gets released. There is no way he would get away with that considering his fanbase might be dedicated but other fanbases are dedicated and HUGE too.

Tda is the one who made Kizuna Ai's model too. So it's not like he wouldn't know.  

basically Yandev is fucked. 

Posted

Tda is the one who made Kizuna Ai's model too. So it's not like he wouldn't know.  

basically Yandev is fucked. 

Oh my god this is gonna be juicy

Posted

Oh my god this is gonna be juicy

Related image

Posted

Jay thinking that they can help Yandere as if Yandere would ever accept help.

Posted

new vid from Jay—this could be interesting but I think we all know what he’s gonna say

Video? Boring

Content? None.

Hotel? Trivago. 

Posted

Jay thinking that they can help Yandere as if Yandere would ever accept help.

Jay: thinks they can help yandere

Tinybuild: Am I a joke to you? 

But seriously, this guy is so insistent on being the only one to take credit for yansim that he won't accept help. 

Posted

Once again Jay sacrificing himself for YS. Reason why I unsubscribed. Also because he ignores what a horrible person YD is but hey. 

Posted

Once again Jay sacrificing himself for YS. Reason why I unsubscribed. Also because he ignores what a horrible person YD is but hey. 

These YanSim YouTubers know what the internet is right? They use it everyday. Can't they look at all the information we gathered in this thread lol?

Posted

I’m sure that he’s fully aware that yandere dev is an awful person, but he’s not gonna speak out because yandere sim gets him so many views on his channel.

Posted

I’m sure that he’s fully aware that yandere dev is an awful person, but he’s not gonna speak out because yandere sim gets him so many views on his channel.

YanDev: *is a horrible person and there's a lot of evidence*

YanSim Youtubers: OOOH! GREENSCREEN ORB!

Posted

It’s pretty funny how yansim youtubers see how lackluster and boring the game is and have to clickbait their audience for those sweet views. *cough* *cough* bijuu mike *cough* *cough*

Posted

Honestly, I'm just shocked at how many people are being critical of yandev in the comments. Maybe it's just cause I've been out of the yansim loop for a long time, but I remember when you couldn't say a single critical thing about yandev in Jay's comments without being bombarded by fans telling you that your wrong and constantly praising yandev. 

Posted

Honestly, I'm just shocked at how many people are being critical of yandev in the comments. Maybe it's just cause I've been out of the yansim loop for a long time, but I remember when you couldn't say a single critical thing about yandev in Jay's comments without being bombarded by fans telling you that your wrong and constantly praising yandev. 

I guess people are realizing what bs this is. It's been like 6(?) years and he still hasn't implemented Osana. Most games are completed and released for sale by then. 

Posted (edited)

I guess people are realizing what bs this is. It's been like 6(?) years and he still hasn't implemented Osana. Most games are completed and released for sale by then. 

Not to mention that Alex accidently busted his own fake image of being the sweet and lovable game dev with all the passive aggressive content he put out during the past couple of months. Starting with calling everyone who critiques his game a goblin (let's be real it's not a wise decision to bash anyone who is just slightly critical of what you're doing, alex. i mean you could have listen to their concern and try to make your 'haters' your fans by fixing the issues, instead of painting them as disney villians. but that's just my opinion). So a lot of people who were split in opinion about the game sort of gave up about it or find him to be very very childish. Next problematic announcement he made was when he said 'working on yansim is like being in prison'. Would you really financially support someone who literally said that about his own 'passion project'? Doesn't sound convincing to me. And to top all of it he made these big 'Osana will be finished before 2020!!' announcements, hyping up Osana's release date only to give us Raibaru, a character NOBODY asked for. I think the icing on the cake was him revealing that a bunch of money from the Patreon page actually went into his savings for his future wedding since he'll be done with Osana soon and instead of using the money for future rivals, he will open an additional kickstarter to raise even more money. It's just delusional and rude towards all the people who donated thousands of dollars and Osana isn't finished yet, and he's using the money for his personal stuff. He's just dug his own grave and his fans are finally starting to turn his back on him.

Let's all be real:

Even IF Osana gets ever released (haha! good joke!) he will never be able to raise the money for the next rival. Keep in mind Osana was in development for 6 years. That's 6 years he constantly took money from his donators. The sum for kickstarting the next rival will be HUGE. There is NO WAY the goal will be reached. We will never see the second rival.

Edited by CosplayQueen