• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

11216 posts in this topic

Posted

A couple of days ago, I got banned from r/yandere_simulator for posting this lol

untitled (2).png

Posted

He uploaded another Christmas song, but was he complaining about that in the video about COPPA law?

Posted

He uploaded another Christmas song, but was he complaining about that in the video about COPPA law?

Yeah like why make a serial killer diary entry of a song if you know it's gonna land you in a world of trouble lol?

Posted

Did y'all see that poll he posted about his characters being """hypothetically""" put in a gacha game?

https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/2019/12/18/character-popularity-rankings/

as much as I love gacha games that's a really shitty thing to introduce to your fanbase filled with children. I can't even fathom how much money could get wasted by kids trying desperately to get their favourite yansim 'characters'

I'm hoping this is just him wishing Azur Lane notices him and makes his sad little dream come true, which I highly doubt would happen just from looking at it tbh

Posted

This seems he wants Azur Lane to notice him and his "game" trying to get his "fans" to push for it.

Did y'all see that poll he posted about his characters being """hypothetically""" put in a gacha game?

https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/2019/12/18/character-popularity-rankings/

as much as I love gacha games that's a really shitty thing to introduce to your fanbase filled with children. I can't even fathom how much money could get wasted by kids trying desperately to get their favourite yansim 'characters'

I'm hoping this is just him wishing Azur Lane notices him and makes his sad little dream come true, which I highly doubt would happen just from looking at it tbh

Posted

(Sorry about quoting three times, my computer did a Yanderedev's coding move)

Image result for spit out tea laughing gif

Posted

I know this is probably the 100th post of this kind (sorry for annoying y'all lol), but last time I commented in this thread was literally almost 4 years ago and I haven't really checked what's going on in this man's life in the meantime, so a part of me is surprised but another, probably bigger part of me, is not surprised at all about the fact that (1) there has been like.. zero changes to the actual gameplay at all as far as I have seen and (2) that he actually now has his own subforum on PULL. 

(Sidenote, when someone mentioned that he uploaded a Christmas song I first, for some reason, assumed that it would include him singing lmao, glad my assumption was wrong. Still interesting though that he only seems to care about any kind of ownership rights or copyright when it comes to "his own" stuff lol - I guess Christmas songs such as this one have somehow lost actual copyright restrictions (I don't know shit about this) but still, it's kind of a matter of principle imo)

Posted

Still interesting though that he only seems to care about any kind of ownership rights or copyright when it comes to "his own" stuff lol

Which is double lol because he doesn't even own Ayano's "iconic design." She's just a unity asset and belongs to the original creator. Which means it's triple scummy that he's creating merchandise for his unfinished game with placeholder models and getting money off of someone else's intellectual property. 

Posted

Which is double lol because he doesn't even own Ayano's "iconic design." She's just a unity asset and belongs to the original creator. Which means it's triple scummy that he's creating merchandise for his unfinished game with placeholder models and getting money off of someone else's intellectual property. 

do you guys remember ayano's cute design w the horn-hair? god, what a waste 

Posted

do you guys remember ayano's cute design w the horn-hair? god, what a waste 

I miss that girl who would edit Kjech's art hehe

Posted

I miss that girl who would edit Kjech's art hehe

I would love to see the edits!!!! I bet they're 100% better than this garbage:

untitled (9).png

Posted

yAnDEre sIM iS fOr AdUlts ONly REEEEEEEEEEEE

finish your goddamn first rival before collaborating your sandbox game with h-games. 

89FC7301-C452-4CE3-AC01-8F1B1494B352.jpeg

F4E71219-9916-4AC7-A373-A3DADC707679.jpeg

Posted (edited)

You see guys, he's not just your average lazy fuck, he was waiting for his audience to mature.

It was a strategy all along. 

Edited by Nvri

Posted

yAnDEre sIM iS fOr AdUlts ONly REEEEEEEEEEEE

finish your goddamn first rival before collaborating your sandbox game with h-games. 

89FC7301-C452-4CE3-AC01-8F1B1494B352.jpeg

F4E71219-9916-4AC7-A373-A3DADC707679.jpeg

Isn't he just proving that the "misinformation" about him being perverted is true? Wait for the next video that comes out that's basically him going "ThE gReMlInS r AtaKiN m3 AgAiN".