• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

10578 posts in this topic

Posted

... Yandev? I hope you realize that your audience are mainly preteens to teens?

temp1.PNG

He said this with his whole chest.. If this didn't sound like a beginning to grooming then idk what this is

Posted

EEEEEEEWWWWW. 

Edit: oooh can we report this to Discord?

You can, Discord takes things like this super seriously. He might even get banned and lose his server. :hurrplz:

Posted

temp1.PNG

Alex Mahan shut the fuck up challenge 

Posted

temp1.PNG

Pretty sure he does yikes.

Posted

You can, Discord takes things like this super seriously. He might even get banned and lose his server. :hurrplz:

This sadly makes me think back to Sisef. Maybe YD needs to have a seat after Onision and Kai are in prison. 

giphy.gif

Posted

temp1.PNG

he is being gross as always :alpacaworry2: he still acting like his audience isn’t teenagers,,,

Posted

I did find the saltybet context, though. Below if anyone wants to see it.

Hidden Content

There's been a bit more dug up. 

salty bet 1.png

salty bet 2.PNG

Posted

old, but oh no!

DD60F848-5FEA-4980-8ACE-3540716F97D4.jpeg

Posted

old, but oh no!

DD60F848-5FEA-4980-8ACE-3540716F97D4.jpeg

HELLO, FBI? PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS FAKE.

Posted

It is a fake. That was debunked a long time ago. Someone modified the image. ALex's original post can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/yandere_simulator/comments/4weq7l/caring_for_the_kidnapped_girls/ (which is only marginally less creepy, tbh). Archived: http://archive.is/018Wa

Alex fucks himself over enough without people faking it, and it makes us look bad by spreading it.

thank god,,, it was from r/osana that basically discusses the responses of Alex’s debunk page on his website

i’ve checked the other posts about Alex’s debunks and he still clowns himself nonetheless 

Posted

salty bet 1.png

salty bet 2.PNG

Why would he use such a recognizable name, is he dumb? Oh wait, he is

Posted

I was gonna say it probably uses his Twitch name by default, but there's still a separate SaltyBet account where you manually enter a name, so it's still entirely on him. I didn't and still don't know a thing about the actual details of how it runs or what the premium system is like (I didn't even know there was a premium option). I'm laughing that Dev apparently brings drama everywhere he goes, though.

I wonder how long it'll take for him to either add an "easter egg" dressing Ayano up as the SaltyBet mascot, or commission* someone to make a MUGEN Ayano fighter and then try to get her added in the SaltyBet roster.

* "commission", as if he'd actually pay anyone

Posted

imagine if saltybet used real cash... i wonder how much Eva would spend?  :haiplz:

I was gonna say it probably uses his Twitch name by default, but there's still a separate SaltyBet account where you manually enter a name, so it's still entirely on him. I didn't and still don't know a thing about the actual details of how it runs or what the premium system is like (I didn't even know there was a premium option). I'm laughing that Dev apparently brings drama everywhere he goes, though.

I wonder how long it'll take for him to either add an "easter egg" dressing Ayano up as the SaltyBet mascot, or commission* someone to make a MUGEN Ayano fighter and then try to get her added in the SaltyBet roster.

* "commission", as if he'd actually pay anyone

i have a strong feeling he will commission a poor artist at some point loool 

Posted

imagine if saltybet used real cash... i wonder how much Eva would spend?  :haiplz:

i have a strong feeling he will commission a poor artist at some point loool 

salty bet 1.png

salty bet 2.PNG

The first pic is your answer. Long story short: a lot