• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

10245 posts in this topic

Posted

mannnnnn are you telling me he couldn't even bother to try and create (or pay someone to create) assets that actually looked remotely like bouquets of funeral flowers? or did research about what kind of flowers are used in Japanese "funeral" ceremonies or similar so it's accurate? And instead just uses the bushes from outside the school as another possible placeholder? Sheer laziness. 

Posted

I've been following Alex closely for some time, and to me, the guy's a genius. His story should be shown to all future Game Design classes, in every college. Such a capacity to deny objective reality skims close to autism and begs the question of its place in society: I decide I am god, so I am, all that remains is to convince the rest of the gullible teenagers on the internet. Until the day I splatter on the floor like a liquid shit. So I end up soured, hating everyone else and rendering them responsible for the faults and errors I've committed. The guy is fascinating. Sorry if my remarks are off-topic to the newest update (I don't think it has any benefit, just Alex showing off, since according to a past volunteer, Osana has been ready since 2017. But take that with a grain of salt.), I'm new here and wanted to share my views on the character :alpacawink:

Posted

He lied. He lies a lot. He claimed to remove all copyrighted stuff he grabbed off google. Nope. He still has 3dcg and MikuMikuDance stages in the game.  

Also I didn't realize he made a new thing where students get a small tiny memorial ceremony in the school and keep it around for a bit. And it looks bad. Like he just stuck bushes right onto basically white boxes. 

nnh8PuM.png

Legit wanted to mention this, but yeah he could at least make it culturally accurate. He could've at least put the bow on the picture, but nooooo. This school where the game takes place is meant to be prestigious, right? Nothing about it screams "This is one of the best schools in the country!!!"

Also another thing about the fact that you have to pay for Yandere Sim after Osana is added. I will literally laugh my ass off if any youtubers pay money for it. I also wonder just how much it will cost? I've seen some shit games that cost at least $50.00, so I would guess it'd cost like, $60.00 with how big of a money hungry whore, Alex is.

I've been following Alex closely for some time, and to me, the guy's a genius. His story should be shown to all future Game Design classes, in every college. Such a capacity to deny objective reality skims close to autism and begs the question of its place in society: I decide I am god, so I am, all that remains is to convince the rest of the gullible teenagers on the internet. Until the day I splatter on the floor like a liquid shit. So I end up soured, hating everyone else and rendering them responsible for the faults and errors I've committed. The guy is fascinating. Sorry if my remarks are off-topic to the newest update (I don't think it has any benefit, just Alex showing off, since according to a past volunteer, Osana has been ready since 2017. But take that with a grain of salt.), I'm new here and wanted to share my views on the character :alpacawink:

Oh my, tell me this is a joke or not. I bet it is but, wow this is sorta got me the first time reading. Good job, dude

Posted

Wait a sec. Ayano can costumize her own hair to various colorful hair already? What's the point of dying her hair to join the delinquents anyway? Also didn't the entire student body have rainbow-colored hair anyway? I know anime logic and all, but still, that's some inconsistency....

Posted (edited)

Someone may have mentioned this but being able to join the delinquents is so stupid. So is the delinquent rival. It contradicts something YandereDev said about how to avoid losing Senpai.

Isn't there something in-game or somewhere else that says if the player is late for school too many times then Senpai will automatically not want to be with them anymore because it makes Ayano a delinquent and "Senpai could never love a delinquent"?

What would the delinquent rival do? Change her whole identity? Ditch her delinquent gang (I doubt Senpai would like being with her if she still hung out with them)?

He's fine with someone who'd beat someone up but not with someone who's late for school for whatever reasons.

It's just dumb.

Also why not make it where the game must be bought after you add another big feature after Osana? I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the game cost a ridiculous amount of money either. How will people want to know if they want to buy it if there's no demo with at least one out of ten rivals? Ten rivals is plenty enough for the game to be long enough to add a demo. 

If you're going to act like you're a god of a game dev, make sure people can tell whether or not your games are as worth buying as you act like they are?

Edited by SlavicCyanide
Adding on thoughts

Posted

there's no benefits to being a delinquent, it just makes the kiddos feel cool to be hanging out with edgy boys with edgy dialogue and bleached hair :alpacaheadshake:

buddy's gotta cut the whole story out at this rate and just make osana the only rival but for an infinite amount of time so all these useless features like minigames or joining clubs actually makes sense...you get my flow?

anyways, i watched Kubz Scouts video on the delinquents and how to join them and gooooood looooord......it's soooooo much work to get such a useless gimmick started, you have to do a stupid task for all five (is it five?) of these idiots and they're like "scoff! fine! i guess you can be one of us." why couldn't it have been something like doing one task that benefits all of them (like they're in need of X, so Ayano gets it for them)? it's so tedious like everything else in this game. it's fucking painful, the development is like watching someone slowly twist their wrist back until they break it but they're doing it in the most slowest stupidest way possible. 

Posted

Hey, if anyone needs a good laugh, I've found one.

Tinybuild.png

Posted (edited)

Tinybuild.png

uwu i thought you'd save me tinybuild-senpai! you kuso baka yarou

Edited by nokjae

Posted

Someone may have mentioned this but being able to join the delinquents is so stupid. So is the delinquent rival. It contradicts something YandereDev said about how to avoid losing Senpai.

Isn't there something in-game or somewhere else that says if the player is late for school too many times then Senpai will automatically not want to be with them anymore because it makes Ayano a delinquent and "Senpai could never love a delinquent"?

What would the delinquent rival do? Change her whole identity? Ditch her delinquent gang (I doubt Senpai would like being with her if she still hung out with them)?

He's fine with someone who'd beat someone up but not with someone who's late for school for whatever reasons.

Exactly, he's making up so many side stories he's tripping over the "main" one. 

Posted

Tinybuild.png

MAYBE THE PEOPLE HARRASSING ME WOULD STOP SEEING ME AS A FAILURE

god that's so fucking funny, he's trying to paint himself as poor wittle game develowoper whowo is being buwullied by meanies )))); people wouldn't be so inclined to call you a fucking failure if you actually knew how to develop a game or code a game or do anything that was actually good without shooting yourself in the foot every time you get an idea. he dug his own grave the moment he started uploading every insignificant  piece of "progress" from the very first YouTube video whimpering for praise and attention.  he wouldn't be a failure if he had a good attitude, had a clear objective, and had good coding. he just wasn't skilled enough to make the Hitman/Persona school girl amoeba of his dreams, and he should've kept it simple instead of creating this bloated mess of every single anime cliche ever.

Posted

I like how every update the game just gets worse and worse and worse. 

Posted (edited)

Tinybuild.png

I'd gather all the creepy or outright rude shit he has ever said to fans but it's not worth the joke. 

Dude is so hypocritical it hurts 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Tinybuild.png

Alex does realize he didn't even stick with them for like a month before bailing? Maybe if he had actually TRIED to work with them people would have stopped but...Alex does realize people dislike him for more than that right? 

Maybe if he sincerely apologized though I doubt it would be sincere people might give him a chance. 

I wouldn't because dude is a creepy pedo and I ain't for that shit. 

Posted

41D0714D-F3CF-4E23-BDC1-94138838C2A6.thu

My god, the official art just keeps on getting worse. The proportions are terrible, she looks obese. The most powerful person in school looks like this. ??? Can someone red line this?

Why is the most defined thing here the boobs? 

Wait nevermind it's Yand-y of course it's going to be wrong and overly defined.