• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

9969 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't even think professional cosplayers would put their conventions in front of adult things that need to get done. Once again, I have a feeling this is a cause of him not having to spend any of his money on rent, food, bills, etc. because his parents still pay for all of that. All of the money he makes he gets to keep which allows him to drop the thousands of dollars he should be spending on his game on weeaboo merch instead.

imagine someone his age being so obsessed with anime convection ew

I don't really care about his age, it's mostly about his personality. Someone who makes such a lewd game, and believes in pedophilia probably gawking at the underage girls at the convention... If I remember correctly, during previous Anime Expos 2016 and 2018 iirc, there was a Yandere Sim meetup where all of the girls (who looked to be underage) dressed in short skirts got to meet up with this perv. I would be so uncomfortable and quite frankly feel unsafe if I knew what this man believed in and was in close proximity of him.

Edited by Aaeronias
clarification

Posted

It's terrible but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he is going to take advantage of his popularity with underaged girls, if he hasn't already.

The same thing happened with ProJared. Both ProJared and YandereDev are ugly as sin and have bad personalities, but they are still adored by young girls because of their status on Youtube. There's so many other Youtubers coming out of the woodwork who have slept with or exchanged nudes with underaged fans.

It really creeps me out that YandereDev defends pedophilia and makes things like the "sex exam" for little girls to be able to have sex with adult men, plus the main fanbase of his game is middle/high school girls. NOT making any allegations, but I really hope he never considers doing anything inappropriate with young fans. 

Posted

It's terrible but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he is going to take advantage of his popularity with underaged girls, if he hasn't already.

The same thing happened with ProJared. Both ProJared and YandereDev are ugly as sin and have bad personalities, but they are still adored by young girls because of their status on Youtube. There's so many other Youtubers coming out of the woodwork who have slept with or exchanged nudes with underaged fans.

It really creeps me out that YandereDev defends pedophilia and makes things like the "sex exam" for little girls to be able to have sex with adult men, plus the main fanbase of his game is middle/high school girls. NOT making any allegations, but I really hope he never considers doing anything inappropriate with young fans. 

if he does he gonna catch these hands

Posted

Uhh... what?

Does Alex have a source of income outside of getting paid to work on YanSim and his patreon? That's kind of like a slap in the face to his patrons if he's using money meant for the game to go attend an anime convention.

Then again, I doubt the people pledging money to him are able to have any form of critical thought about how he spends his money at this point.

Posted

Unfortunately I can see this being his next step. He's seemingly been obsessed with underage girls for a long time. When he used to go by EvaXephon he said he wanted girls who were "innocent, malleable, pure, docile, acted youthful, babyish, naïve, childlike". All of which seem to be characteristics of children. He's also been fantasizing about minors considering he wrote some fanfictions about minors in sexual situations. He also claimed that to him a man raping his stepdaughter is little different than being a slut but then proceeded to say "being a slut is the worst of all crimes, the most terrible of all sins". So, this man has had a seed long embedded in his head and it's only going to grow.

Posted

Unfortunately I can see this being his next step. He's seemingly been obsessed with underage girls for a long time. When he used to go by EvaXephon he said he wanted girls who were "innocent, malleable, pure, docile, acted youthful, babyish, naïve, childlike". All of which seem to be characteristics of children. He's also been fantasizing about minors considering he wrote some fanfictions about minors in sexual situations. He also claimed that to him a man raping his stepdaughter is little different than being a slut but then proceeded to say "being a slut is the worst of all crimes, the most terrible of all sins". So, this man has had a seed long embedded in his head and it's only going to grow.

so he's far from saving, looks like we all know where this is going. tO JAIL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Posted (edited)

For yandev

hansenlol.jpg

Edited by Sear

Posted

Honestly? I am not shocked he isn't going to work on his game. He hasn't seriously worked on  YS in a loooong time so I've given up on it. I'll admit I am just here for the occasional tea. 

Posted (edited)

Uhh... what?

Does Alex have a source of income outside of getting paid to work on YanSim and his patreon? That's kind of like a slap in the face to his patrons if he's using money meant for the game to go attend an anime convention.

Then again, I doubt the people pledging money to him are able to have any form of critical thought about how he spends his money at this point.

Yeah, he tends to use his Patreon as a tip jar ("extra cash") and most of it doesn't go to Yandere Simulator.

He also receives money from YouTube, estimate below (courtesy of SocialBlade)

Screenshot_20190708-170850.thumb.jpg.e98

Anyways, him being pedophilic is old news. He's a creep, and he shouldn't be attending a convention to prey on underage girls and drool over hentai material. 

Edited by lilyshimmer
pray should've been prey

Posted

yeah , I must agree . When I see those YanDev fanfictions while knowing his personality , I can't help but feel afraid that he could take advantage of some of his fanbase 

I'd down vote this, but the downvote arrow seems to  have disappeared.

There's nothing wrong with liking a genre of entertainment no matter your age. Adults everywhere go to Star Wars/Trek conventions, ComicCons, video game conventions etc.

It's the fact he's highly likely to be mentally perving on his underage fans that's the problem.

there's nothing wrong with going while being his age . I'm talking about being 30 and saying that you're going to die if you don't go . It sounds like something a 14-year-old kid would say .

Posted (edited)

I'd down vote this, but the downvote arrow seems to  have disappeared.

There's nothing wrong with liking a genre of entertainment no matter your age. Adults everywhere go to Star Wars/Trek conventions, ComicCons, video game conventions etc.

It's the fact he's highly likely to be mentally perving on his underage fans that's the problem.

I think the original poster meant someone Alex's age being "obsessed" with cons. My friends and I are in our twenties and enjoy going to the occasional convention--I know a fair amount of adults who do--but we would never consider not going to even our most favorite con "simply not an option" as Alex said. This year I bought 3 tickets to PAX East (been dying to go for years, finally got the opportunity) and due to an unfortunate series of events, couldn't use my Saturday ticket. Too many other things came up, so I passed. Did it suck? Yeah. But I acknowledged that not going was just how it had to be. That's how normal people function. Alex is an older man--not a problem for liking cons, yes, but he's acting like missing this con is the end of the world. If you're an adult and view the convention as having that much significance, yes, there is something seriously wrong. We can't always get what we want or do what we want, that's life; the fact the Alex is so focused on attending this just gives off weird af vibes (which is how I interpreted op's statement)

Edit: half the webpage didn't load, so I didn't get to see @Ballerina Mina defend themselves. Sorry, didn't mean to be repetitive ^^"

Edited by Squishy Kitty
didn't see another post

Posted

It's not as if YandereDev is going to miss any work by going to a convention for a few days anyways. His only "work" was going to be arguing with us "gremlins," making videos with plans he will never implement into the game, and streaming on twitch lmao. 

Posted (edited)

i don’t know if someone pointed this out already but ayano in this gif (on yandev’s blog) has 6 fingers on her left hand lmao

https://funkyimg.com/i/2V9nC.gif

Edited by tomat_o
the gif wasn’t appearing for some reason

Posted

It's not as if YandereDev is going to miss any work by going to a convention for a few days anyways. His only "work" was going to be arguing with us "gremlins," making videos with plans he will never implement into the game, and streaming on twitch lmao. 

I agree. I also think he's just making the convention a huge deal not because he religiously cares for it but because he always feels like he has to excuse or justify everything he does. I think deep down he knows that the delays on Osana are the thing that is simply innaccaptable. So he makes up this weird excuse of AnimeExpo being like a religious thing for him that he must attend to, just to not make it sound like: 'I know I need to work on Osana but instead I go to a con to have fun, so let me just spend time I could work on Osana on writing a looong weird bullshit excuse why I MUST attend AnimeExpo and don't have a choice to not go.' In the end I doubt anyone cares if he's taking one weekend off or not since Osana has been delayed for YEARS. But I feel like he just has too much fun paiting himself the victim and kind of seems addicted to writing blog entries about how everyone else is bad but not him. That's probably why he wrote that long ass blog entry about why the world is at fault (aka AnimeExpo) that he can't work on Osana this weekend.

I just wish people would stop supporting this game alltogether. At this point it's just a joke and even the dev makes clear he doesn't like his own game. I honestly don't understand how we can have summer 2019 and people still love and trust YanSim. This game is never gonna be finished and Yandev is a mess.

I would rather suggest anyone to instead to donating to Yandev pay a team of reliable people and they probably will get a Yansim done in a year or two.