• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

9136 posts in this topic

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted

I feel like development time for a game doesn't matter as much as long as the developer/team working on the game stays focused and planes things in advanced before they start making the game.

Posted

I don't know if it's the rise of this video he's released or something else, but I've seen a lot of tweets about him as of late.

Posted

Found this on the YanSim reddit and someone's claiming that it's "doctored"

I also heard he nuked the Discord server so only Twitch subscribers can use it.

There are also people crying on that same reddit post about how "it's so upsetting to see someone they looked up to act like this."

qaft25e3zv211.png

Posted

OHOHO THIS IS GONNA BE GEWD

source.gif

I noticed an increase of "Yandev Exposed" videos on YT within the past 4 weeks. I foresee a massive online meltdown coming, followed by backpedaling and excuses.

Posted

ff789t29vw211.png

saw on the subreddit. either way 50 bucks he'll never finish it no matter what he says

Posted

ff789t29vw211.png

saw on the subreddit. either way 50 bucks he'll never finish it no matter what he says

100 bucks.

Posted (edited)

I can't post a screen shot because the file is "too big" but the YanDev reddit is going to hell and its beautiful! People are so mad and calling him out and I think at this point the Mods just gave up! xD

Edited by TwilightSky15

Posted (edited)

Just dropping a link to this reddit post on r/subredditdrama. If any of you guys have a reddit account, you should try to upvote it so it gets more attention as this is a pretty visible subreddit for drama.

I really hope Yandev’s delusional fans start waking up after this, and he gets a lot more backlash. It seems that his community is finally taking notice of his shitty attitude towards his fans and the abysmal progress of the game. It’s just a shame that it’s taken Yandev explicitly stating that he’s going to postpone the game after subtly postponing it so many times for people to start getting angry about it.

Edited by mahoushojo

Posted

I don‘t even need to write a tl;dr of the new video. It‘s literally just his usual bullshit bingo and blaming.

Posted

So apparently YanDev deleted the video only to have YandereDataDigger reuploading it. The comments are gold. 

Posted

AAAAAAYYYYYYYYY I come back missing a page but looks like it's worth it. He's having a meltdown now. Like seriously, he of all people should have expected that when he broke promises on his last vid about Osana. He really should have

I voted up on the subreddit drama post. Needs high attention.

ff789t29vw211.png

Lol

"I don't think I'd quit"

"But I'd still finish the game one way or another" - in the end, it's just going to be a demo. Yea, you finish it. But a demo only cause you can't get things back on top shape.

/throws her 50 bucks/ my bet on him in the future doing a long-ass post explaining why he couldn't finish it and then blames all the haters. :harharplz:

Posted

all the while people are still paying him 4k a month on patreon while he "downgrades it to a hobby" and never works on it. 

Posted

all the while people are still paying him 4k a month on patreon while he "downgrades it to a hobby" and never works on it. 

How to lose Patreon reputation 101.

Posted

This whole incident has been on my twitter all day.  I gave up with the game around mid-2016 because something about the developer always rubbed me the wrong way, but I truly hope this incident opens the eyes of the young and naive that he's been exploiting and verbally abusing for years.  Frankly, he should sell the game to a company that can actually produce content without having a "tip jar" off to the side that's never used for furthering your game.