• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

11580 posts in this topic

Posted

the girl is definitely from a kpop group im just not sure which one(it may be wassup idk)

all the things he says seem like someone joking/trolling.but it's creepy he is serious:alpacadone:

It's so gross how obsessed he is with "pink-haired busty Japanese schoolgirls" 

https://twitter.com/search?q=pink from%3Ayanderedev&src=typd&lang=pt

https://twitter.com/search?q=pink from%3Ayanderedev&src=typd&lang=pt

I'm sure the girl "twerking" isn't Japanese though...........................

Oh yeah, she's not Japanese. That's Nari from Wa$$up, a Kpop group. I would know because I stan them! xD

Posted

Here's a video of him at Anime Expo. That's quite a crowd he's drawn. I'm surprised people don't know his real name.

Oh sweet jesus, he's aged horribly. He looks like a man in his 40's, which make his antics even creepier to imagine. My soul hurts. Thanks for sharing.

Posted

oh btw guys can someone explain me why he doesn't the players to mod his game?

Posted

oh btw guys can someone explain me why he doesn't the players to mod his game?

because it shows him up as a "programmer" and makes him look incompetent (which is the truth)

Posted (edited)

He's so typical 40yr old white male wishing for a manic dream pixie - type of person

anyways he probably doesn't even know how to make his game easily moddable. His coding is fucked anyway, I bet everything is hardcoded in :3c

Looking at his old posts (this became a rant...) Its 4am please forgive me

• Probably doesn't want a relationship for the sake of being loved / loving someone else, just likes the IDEA of a relationship. I.e., he loves the idea not the person in the relationship
  • Major Main Character syndrome blaming shit on external factors rather than realising his faults ("Because everyone else has experience and I don't", blames I suppose society for not liking not-so-confident people. My god that post he is just seriously yelling for attention. Of course it's an old post so he's probably changed a tiny bit (ego from YanSim maybe lol)
  • As someone studying computer science, what the fuck is that coding. See earlier posts in first few pages. My god I bet he doesn't even know what a for loop is, threading, data structures? (e.g., storing data in trees, lists, hashing, etc) Optimisation methods and algorithms? Shoot me holy shit. 
    • Stardew Valley took 4 years to make. But he made EVERYTHING. The music, the graphics (he updated the graphics like twice i believe? If you see an extremely early video the graphics are completely different lol)... SV was truly made full time unlike YanSim
      • Speaking of which lol @ that pie chart. Even if its Kenuty thats streaming its clear Eva is just on 4ch the whole time
  • Comments from this link perfectly sum him up (link posted by lilnat)
    • "He writes in that creepy faux-eloquent nerdspeak."
      ."  This guy is pretty much single-handedly illustrating every fucked up aspect of how gamer men deal with women, ..."
Edited by CCLEMON
its 4am

Posted

yande.thumb.PNG.3b43b6229d352c8001d9c0ff

YES he downvoted me 

Posted (edited)

I wasn't going to mention them by name, but since they are bothering other people too...
OH NO GUYS QWERTY AND ALEX IS GONNA SUE ME AND TELL THE 12 YEAR OLDS TO NOT PLAY OUR GAME :CCCCCCCC

Screenshot (18).png

Edited by TsumTsum
words

Posted

I wasn't going to mention them by name, but since they are bothering other people too...
OH NO GUYS QWERTY AND ALEX IS GONNA SUE ME AND TELL THE 12 YEAR OLDS TO NOT PLAY OUR GAME :CCCCCCCC

Screenshot (18).png

That sounds like Mulberry

or it could be him

Posted (edited)

OH NO GUYS QWERTY AND ALEX IS GONNA SUE ME AND TELL THE 12 YEAR OLDS TO NOT PLAY OUR GAME :CCCCCCC

sueing us would at least put his patreon money to an use that makes at least some kind of sense lmao

Edited by Electra Heart
made some text cursive

Posted

Don't they ever realize that sending white knights just makes them look worse? We absolutely know that Alex sent someone because I don't believe any of the fans of his game are following threads like this too much.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot (18).png

wait, the same thing will happen to yandev since a lot of his game is based of other games... 

Edited by AkumaRiddle

Posted

wait, the same thing will happen to yandev since a lot of his game is based of other games... 

tttt.png

Posted (edited)

22.thumb.PNG.14fd9ca2bfe4da2e78213abc9057.thumb.PNG.61dd4615c9e61f648613973eacb5

67890.PNG

Edited by Lilnat

Posted

22.thumb.PNG.14fd9ca2bfe4da2e78213abc9057.thumb.PNG.61dd4615c9e61f648613973eacb5

Hidden Content

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg Too busy making the game.