• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

11762 posts in this topic

Posted

> hates SJWs for getting offended at everything

> gets offended at everything that isn't direct praise

It's just like the hipocrisy when he naggs about Yandere School when he actually steals all ideas and puts, mixes them mindlessly. 

I have a feeling he overuses SJW word so much. eva even calls people who just don't like those edgy ideas "social justice warriors" 

Not to mention about calling him names but not "alex" that's funny.

Posted

Alex, you are not George RR Martin writing literature. You are not Andy Warhol creating masterpieces.

You are a lazy asshole pretending to make a shitty sim game that you can't even keep a consistent genre with. You are a liar, a thief, and a sex offender waiting to happen.

And the fact you can't see it proves you are so far in fucking denial (I've been waiting to say that since I chose my avatar) that Egypt called--they want their river back. You are so fucking delusional that LSD addicts are jealous of your hallucinations.

And from the Kiwis: https://www.thetoptens.com/reasons-not-support-developer-yandere-simulator-yandere-dev/

Posted

Oh my, the situation escalated against him very quickly these last few days, even the loyal circlejerks groups aren't standing for his excuses anymore.

I think his bubble is almost popping, and we are not gonna see the end of this beta-game-project without some heavy rebooting in almost everything, that goes beyond the game's coding.

Posted

Oh my, the situation escalated against him very quickly these last few days, even the loyal circlejerks groups aren't standing for his excuses anymore.

I think his bubble is almost popping, and we are not gonna see the end of this beta-game-project without some heavy rebooting in almost everything, that goes beyond the game's coding.

I doubt he will reboot the game. Probably  he will just start a new game and username lol.

Posted

yandere dev please stop stealing art!

ub3CguibJaW93KYgE8cLhb4m2_4UBgm5JChc5Kcr

YaN- oh wait a sec...pizap.com14954601161211.thumb.jpg.797757

YaNDErE dEv PLeASe StOp STeALinG ARt!

I've been gone for like 6 days and all this happens, totally not surprised about this though he's constantly stealing clips for his videos without credit.

Posted

I doubt he will reboot the game. Probably  he will just start a new game and username lol.

LUNAR SCYTHE 2: RISE OF THE SOCIOPATHS!! (Cough cough)

For me,Yandere School and Love Me are reboots of YS :D

Posted (edited)

No reboot needed, just release Osana as-is on June 1st in an attempt to placate everyone. By June 3rd everyone figures out how to glitch her corpse out so that she slowly floats away into orbit. Senpai does not react to the sight and continues to sit by the fountain, blissful in obviousness. In the distance, a half-finished model of Kizana walks through the gym walls and is never seen again.

Edited by Wiegenlied

Posted

LUNAR SCYTHE 2: RISE OF THE SOCIOPATHS!! (Cough cough)

For me,Yandere School and Love Me are reboots of YS :D

Then so is limerence and SoL, though I don't know if you meant it as a bad or a good thing.

Posted

Then so is limerence and SoL, though I don't know if you meant it as a bad or a good thing.

I meant I don't need yansim reboots because Yandere School and Love Me are already reboots,and better version of YanSim. 

But if you mean Lunar Scythe, I mean he may return after so long time, like in Yansim which was so many years later after the Lunar Scythe thingy and make a reboot or idontknow-what as LunarDev or something. (Lunar Scythe was his 1st game. Although it just reminds me of a endless loop thingy and nothing interesting, it was kinda better than that Japan Parody aka Yansim to me. At least no Mida Rana. But the song from Scythe is copyright too:P)

Posted

I meant I don't need yansim reboots because Yandere School and Love Me are already reboots,and better version of YanSim. 

But if you mean Lunar Scythe, I mean he may return after so long time, like in Yansim which was so many years later after the Lunar Scythe thingy and make a reboot or idontknow-what as LunarDev or something. (Lunar Scythe was his 1st game. Although it just reminds me of a endless loop thingy and nothing interesting, it was kinda better than that Japan Parody aka Yansim to me. At least no Mida Rana. But the song from Scythe is copyright too:P)

I see what you mean but I don't think reboot can be applied to us nor Yandere School, limerence etc since we are not re-doing YS. (at least for our case, I don't want to speak for the other as I don't know whats on their mind). But I understand it can be confusing as we are starting with the same basic idea.

Posted

Yandere Dev expects to be treated well, but doesn't treat others like he wants to be treated.
He cares if he gets offended, but it is "a trivial matter" if the artist of one of the blacked-out artworks got upset.
If he takes action after getting offended, it's ok, but not if artists do.
He exposes children to serious topics like rape, heavy bullying, sexual harrassment, human trafficking, mental illnesses, and makes them seem very egdy and cool, says people who are genuinely scarred by his game's content and have the impression all the game is is about sexual pleasure are social justice warriors (although some might have been through some of the the stuff he implemented or suggested, and it's not under their control to just be triggered and get flashbacks by real-life situations instead of Anime-style ones) and says we hate him for no reason? I know what I hate him for. He openly embraces what most people would like to have banned entirely from the world. And wonders why people hate his game...

He lives in a basement, and has game ideas like "kidnapping girls (only girls! Preference, maybe?)", but we are "creepy weirdos"? Sure, it may be creepy that I did everything in my power to find which Anime characters he stole the designs for his characters from in the past, but search the trait in yourself first, please.

He calculates the exact percentage of how long the blacked out images were used in the video, but we do "mental gymnastics" to find something he did wrong. Also, the amount of research done and the time needed to calculate the percentages and find proof > time needed to write five names.

And this is the perfect summary of him:
http://www.biblestudytools.com/blogs/association-of-biblical-counselors/5-indicators-of-an-evil-and-wicked-heart.html

Posted

Yandere Dev expects to be treated well, but doesn't treat others like he wants to be treated.
He cares if he gets offended, but it is "a trivial matter" if the artist of one of the blacked-out artworks got upset.
If he takes action after getting offended, it's ok, but not if artists do.
He exposes children to serious topics like rape, heavy bullying, sexual harrassment, human trafficking, mental illnesses, and makes them seem very egdy and cool, says people who are genuinely scarred by his game's content and have the impression all the game is is about sexual pleasure are social justice warriors (although some might have been through some of the the stuff he implemented or suggested, and it's not under their control to just be triggered and get flashbacks by real-life situations instead of Anime-style ones) and says we hate him for no reason? 

And this is the perfect summary of him:
http://www.biblestudytools.com/blogs/association-of-biblical-counselors/5-indicators-of-an-evil-and-wicked-heart.html

WICKED SUMMARY!

Alex, you are not George RR Martin writing literature. You are not Andy Warhol creating masterpieces.

You are a lazy asshole pretending to make a shitty sim game that you can't even keep a consistent genre with. You are a liar, a thief, and a sex offender waiting to happen.

And the fact you can't see it proves you are so far in fucking denial (I've been waiting to say that since I chose my avatar) that Egypt called--they want their river back. You are so fucking delusional that LSD addicts are jealous of your hallucinations.

And from the Kiwis: https://www.thetoptens.com/reasons-not-support-developer-yandere-simulator-yandere-dev/

I wonder how it affect on him or game. It may make him get his act together... But that WON'T happen.

I see what you mean but I don't think reboot can be applied to us nor Yandere School, limerence etc since we are not re-doing YS. (at least for our case, I don't want to speak for the other as I don't know whats on their mind). But I understand it can be confusing as we are starting with the same basic idea.

Whatever, YanSchool and Love Me are still real yandere games. And NO emotionless and harems luckily. Phew!