• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

11485 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, so I decided to watch the two Persona videos. I'll be recording my thoughts as I watch it, so hopefully it isn't as bad as I've heard. Here I go.

Disclaimer: I have never played the Persona games due to anxiety issues. This is coming from the perspective of a person that has basically no prior knowledge of the games other than a minimal amount of information I've heard from friends. And considering my thoughts on the video...let's just say those white knights should NOT be defending him.

Part 1:

Introduction

"Where did that idea come from? Persona!"

Um, yeah, I get it Alex. You are REALLY inspired by Persona. But does that mean that you have to say that you got EVERYTHING from that game??? Even the simplest things, like showing the time on the side of the screen, you claim to have gotten from Persona! It's just common sense! Now, I haven't played the games myself, and I'm sure that the games are great considering what I've heard from various friends of mine who are fans, but for crying out loud, NOT EVERYTHING IS FROM PERSONA!!!!!! And if you really had to play those games to think of ANY of those ideas, then you really don't have any creativity. My god...it's only 2 minutes in and I'm already getting pissed off, and I haven't even played the games!

Okay, the fact that he actually calls his game a "demonic fusion" of three games just makes me want to bust out laughing. YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE RIPPING OFF THREE POPULAR GAMES. At least, I think they're popular. If I'm reading my cards right, the other game is probably Danganronpa, and that game seems pretty damn popular. But hey, what do I know? Maybe it's some indie game no one has ever heard of (although I doubt it).

The way he says, "I've been waiting for this," when he references the release of Persona 5 just makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Chatter Effects

Okay, the little words that come out of the Persona background characters when they talk is actually pretty cool. I don't know how it feels in game, but it is a nice little touch. But um, why did he need to add something like that into YanSim? It just looks kind of ugly with all the pink and whatnot. It really wouldn't be that hard to record an ambient noise background track, you know, if you actually went outside of your house into a populated area to record it. Which I'm guessing Alex won't bother to do. I'll give him credit for not entirely ripping off the words, but then I'm reminded of all of the games that actually do the same thing he's added or something similar, only BETTER, and suddenly I don't feel like patting him on the back.

Student Reactions

THIS. IS. POINTLESS. FOR. YOUR. GAME. You already added the atmosphere change; why do you think you need this??? It is a blatant rip off!!! You could add an idea like this in a way that, I don't know, actually has the semblance of being original? But it just feels unnecessary considering what he already has, not to mention that Osana isn't even close to finished yet. Procrastinate much?

Memorial Services

Oh damn, I do not expect myself to like this one. I've already had so many of my friends go on rampages about this that I can't even imagine how bad it is. Here I go...

"This is what happens in REAL Japanese high schools," says the guy who has his high school characters wearing middle school uniforms and insanely bright hair colors. How about, before you tell me that this is something "real," you give me a source that isn't a video game? I'm not saying that the information is false as much as I DON'T BELIEVE LIARS.

Also, yeah, I have to agree with some of the other opinions I've heard. This mechanic seems just not well thought out. But hey, rip offs galore!

School Props

"I feel like Persona 5 is an instruction manual for how to properly build a Japanese high school in a video game."

Read Alex: RESEARCH. Not playing games set in Japanese high schools, actually RESEARCHING your material would really help with these things. This game was not built to be your INSTRUCTION MANUAL. STOP ACTING LIKE IT IS. Just...ugh.

Transition Screens

"Now THAT'S stylish." Yeah, so is coming up with your own FREAKING IDEAS. This is a game series. It's been working towards this sort of "quality" and "stylishness" for what seems like a very long time. Stop shooting so high and just work with the minimalistic style. Imagining you trying to rip off that transition screen makes me want to rip off my own limb.

Third Eye

Oh great. Not even yandere vision is freaking original. I should have expected as much.

"Every little feature in Persona 5 has tons of thought put into it."  Yeah, I agree. This game seems to have a LOT of thought put into it. Unlike Ripoff Simulator over here.

Uniform Variety

I really don't want to see this. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS. I know Alex and his choices on fashion and design; this will not go well. Looking forward to the neon stereotyped hell that will soon be their uniforms.

"Some boys...wear [their uniform] around their shoulders like a cape." I'm sorry, but the way he said this made me laugh like hell. He managed to turn something badass looking into the type of thing a child would say. You could have just shown us the image and gave a short explanation, you know.

Also, just an addition. Watching him switch from Persona 5 to YanSim makes me realize over and over again how ugly his game actually is design wise. Thanks Alex!

Opening Animation

I...also don't think this is necessary? Like, if you have a low budget, I don't think you should be shooting for an opening animation. Just a title screen is fine. And especially DO NOT RIP OFF THE STYLE OF THAT ANIMATION. The Persona 3 animation is distinct and memorable because they make use of their budget and aren't NEEDLESSLY RIPPING THINGS OFF. My word...

Student Comments

Also. Not. Necessary.

Work. On. Osana.

Stop. Stop. Stop.

Just.

Stop.

Art Style

"I'm still not ready to declare exactly what Yandere Simulator's art style will be..."

But I've been working with an artist for the past year or two getting final illustrations for all of my characters! Don't worry though, those are just PLACEHOLDERS. I wanna be just like Persona-senpai!

...or you could, like, not.

OH GREAT. A PART TWO. YAY. Kill me.

Part 2:

Low Detail Students

"...except my low detail students would need to be able to react to things, like murder, corpses, body parts, blood, weapons, etc."

Sounds like a nice guy TM right there. Yeah, I think that the reason people oppose the idea so much may be because of this. These students are going to need to be able to react, rather than just being background. That automatically makes this idea ripoff a bit less of a viable option. Also, if you can't even model a pair of scissors to be low poly (if he even modeled them), should I really be trusting you with low poly students? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Morning Conversations

That's...not how suicide framing works. Police aren't stupid. I...ugh. Old issue. Sorry.

Anyway, I thought he had already proposed a few ideas for this? Were none of those satisfying enough for your fancy Alex? I think you need to go back to the drawing board then, instead of RIPPING OFF MORE PERSONA MECHANICS.

2D Backgrounds

*hits head against computer* Not. Everything. Is. From. Persona.

You. Should. Have. Been. Able. To. Figure. This. Out. Yourself.

*head banging intensifies*

Head...phones?

WHEN DID THIS BECOME ABOUT METAL GEAR SOLID? WHEN?????

"Wait a minute...I'm supposed to be talking about Persona 5."

Yeah, I think everyone had that reaction. Thanks Captain Obvious.

Ahem, anyway. This kind of seems like another one of those additions that you'll never fully complete and it will just sit there as you move on to the next bright, shiny thing that has caught your attention to rip off. Also, the example he gave was stupid. Um, the dude is wearing headphones, so while he can't be lured away, he also can't hear the girl being murdered so...it's pointless to lure him away in the first place.

Book Bags

"Perhaps she hides [her weapons] in the waistband of her panties. Perhaps she has a special skirt with built in pockets. Another option is to give her a book bag."

...HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU TO DO THIS??? NO. REALLY. HOW MANY.

What, did you have to have a popular game stroke your goddamn ego to reassure that your half-assed thoughts are actually worthy of being in your oh so special game??? Or did you need a freaking position to put it in because you don't know what HOLDING A BOOK BAG LOOKS LIKE???

And once again, yet another thing is withheld from the boys. In the closing shot you can clearly see that only girls are carrying book bags. Are you ever going to program ANYTHING for the boys?

School Store

...I don't know if I'm being too suspicious and he really is this dumb, but...has he legitimately been stalking PULL for these? A few of these seem too coincidental to just be an idea brought on by the Persona franchise, but maybe it's just me.

"Persona 3, Persona 5, Natsuiro High School, and real life Japanese schools have stores where students can buy food and various supplies."

Sources please. Really. Show me that you've actually researched this OUTSIDE of a video game or anime. Go on.

That guidance counselor art is slowly killing me. Poor girl has her boobs falling out of her shirt.

And finally, there's a simple solution to your predicament of not being able to kill the school clerk. Actually, several. Keep the door unlocked. Be able to kill her over the counter. Make it a stand instead of a room. And these are just off the top of my head. Really, if you actually took a few minutes to think about it, I'm sure you could come up with a solution.

Cultural Festival

...don't do it. Oh for the love of god don't do it. Please YanSim fans, don't let him reach that stretch goal. Please.

Student Stalkers

I like how when he was demonstrating people following around Ayano because of her popularity, he also had the reputation set at the lowest section. Real smooth. Anyway, this was just...agh. How else do you word it. Ripoff. Again.

Streets and Stores

I don't have confidence in your ability to code for a school, much less anything else.

"...I will strive to match the quality of Persona 5's streets and stores."

Or you could not. Like really. You could just. Not. Please. No.

Umbrella...Technology...

Waiting for his edgy tween fans to scream "WOAH TECHNOLOGY" in the comments section.

"Check it out--when it's raining, he takes out an umbrella, but when he goes under a structure that protects him from the rain, he puts AWAY the umbrella."

Yeah, and I bet that took a lot of brainpower to think about. You know what else exists? People who don't have umbrellas. Games that don't have rain.

"This has nothing to do with Yandere Simulator. It's just fun to watch him take it out and put it away again."

THEN WHY DID YOU SHOW US?

In Conclusion

Oh thank god it's almost over.

"...reference material for a Japanese high school...demonstrate lots of ideas that I've had...shown me numerous ways that YanSim can improve...simply couldn't resist dedicating some time to examining Persona 5...all of the lessons I can learn from it...hope this video has given you a clear picture of my vision for YanSim..."

STEAL STEAL STEAL STEAL STEAL

"Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator."

And done. Oh thank god that's over. Another minute and I would have--

??????

Wait what. No. No no no.

"Here we can see a girl talking to a boy. I think she likes him. How cute."

"But who's over there? Hmm...she seems a little too concerned with those two students over there. And she looks...kind of familiar...What does she have to say?"

No. Please no.

Girl: "You bitch, that's my Ikesugi-kun! *gasp* Wait, is she one of those Phantom Thieves of Hearts? What are you doing with someone else's man?! Burn, trampy bitch! Burn and bleed in a blood storm!

You can NOT be making the comparison I think you're making.

Girl: "I'll never, ever let anyone else have him. Ikesugi-kun belongs to me, only me!"

Alex: "This girl has issues."

OH REALLY I DIDN'T NOTICE

tl;dr STEAL STEAL STEAL STEAL RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF

I feel bad for the Persona creators.

Posted

(Rant: START!)

So, I'm coming here for the first time as I am really (and I mean REALLY) interested in the game, but I feel like Yandere dev is... stalling? I saw the persona videos and I get that he gets inspiration from them... but this is a bit too much! I'm not even mad about panty shots and stuff like that, I'm just saddend that such a good idea for a game must be wasted because of the developer's limitations. 

also, How long is it gonna take for Osana to come out??? Like??? Omg do you want my money for the kickstarter or nah?

i also wanted to point out that I do not find "fair" the fact that he does not pay the people who basically are providing everything for the game... also not happy about the "no male Yandere-kun" thing, makes no sense to me and just sounds sexist.

and about his behaviors with younger fans and his past... god, I'm not gonna dwell into it, it's sickening.

only thing I read at the start that I would "scold" pull on is judging people on their kinks(like the artist who drew Yandere chan's mum), bad pull bad! (Jk lol)

i'll try to read the rest of the thread as fast as I can but if anyone wants to add to what I said feel free 💕

no but seriously wtf is wrong with this guy??? I want to believe in your game but fuck man!

(rant: FINISH..?)

Posted

Book Bags

"Perhaps she hides [her weapons] in the waistband of her panties. Perhaps she has a special skirt with built in pockets. Another option is to give her a book bag."

...HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU TO DO THIS??? NO. REALLY. HOW MANY.

What, did you have to have a popular game stroke your goddamn ego to reassure that your half-assed thoughts are actually worthy of being in your oh so special game??? Or did you need a freaking position to put it in because you don't know what HOLDING A BOOK BAG LOOKS LIKE???

This. He couldn't add something original for once, he absolutely wanted to steal it from another game, I'm done :alpacaworry: 

I can't believe he has to rip off another game for something as simple, because his dumb little head can't think properly.

Posted

New blog post of "What does yanderedev do all day" variety. Tldr: no progress on Osana, but of course it shouldn't surprise anyone. Although I am surprised why there is a talk about fountains and vomiting animation, because both of those things have been in a game for a very long time, and at least fountain should probably be in its final state, given how many visual updates it has already received.

Posted

I just ADORE how Alex wrote in his blog "this isn't a "how to steal Persona" video, is a "referencing Persona" vídeo" and justified his actions by saying either "I've been planning this for so long" or "This mechanic may work good in YanSim". I find funny how his fans said that they wanted more social sabotage in the game, and the only way he knows how to implement said features is by copying a cool game, believing its ok when at this point Atlus can easily sue him.

Talking about art, specially color schemes since I'm very gimmicky with those: THE GRAPHIC DESIGN OF HIS GAME IS TRASH. That pink can burn anyobody's eyes; text boxes are just that: boxes, they don't have any style to it besides the font used. YanSim's graphic design is based on a horrible pink and hearts, or black and red (I read somewhere that that's his favorite color scheme, just as a fun fact).

Alex is getting way more incompetent slowly. 

Posted (edited)

May 4, 2017: Uhhhhhhhhhh…Osana? I’ve got a lot to say about that subject. I’ll write out my thoughts in the same blog post where I release Part 2.

May 5, 2017: Yesterday, I said that I’d make a blog post about Osana today. However, I feel like there’s something more important that I need to discuss. I’ll talk about Osana tomorrow.

May 6, 2017: No actual talk about Osana, just lists things he'd like to add before launching kickstarter campaign.

Also, I feel sorry for devs at tinyBuild that got assigned to rewrite Alex's spaghetti code.

Edited by spk

Posted (edited)

LONG POST ALERT!!

Hello everyone, I lurked that thread since october/november 2016 along with KF Thread and finally made an account here.. Feel free to minus that post, but I wanted at first to say THANK YOU ALL for opening my eyes about that Yandere (Ayano isn't even fully yandere) game dev. I met YanSim for the first time in the end of 2015. I really liked this game and Midori (sorry for sounding like a YS fan!), however when I played that debug build, I felt something... strange, I mean, the actual campaign was boring to me, even although I knew it's a debug build (3 years... and still placeholder, yeah) and the only things that interested me in that gam and motivated me to play it longer than I actually played YS was that with Loanshark Daughter (these names are bad even for a pun!!), Kokona's suicide (stolen idea for Kokona's desk and most of the options worked only on Kokona, and even on any random NPC?! Really?!), the Demon Realm (now I don't care about that since I guess it's another easter egg??) and.. that's it.

Before I will say about what flabbergasts me about ripoff sim, I wanted to add that I knew there is something wrong with our game developer since that drama about Azzman and rivals. Really, first Alex leaks (shows) rivals in one of his (pointless) streams and then he blames Nathan and a Russian YanSim fan "for spoiling" (Eva, it was YOU who leaked the rivals. You should have stopped acting like they broke into your house and leaked it) But then, I watched Azzman's Artificial Academy gameplay, one of comments in the section linked to... KF THREAD. Before, I saw many comments referencing "Eva" but... I know why. And I am TOTALLY dissapointed after so long time liking a game. But at least it's better to discover the truth than just live in a lie.

But I'll stop going offtopic and just say what totally flabbergasts me about that:

RIPOFFS AND COPYRIGHT SOUNDS EASTEREGGS

It's okay if a game has one easter egg referring to one anime or two. But now it just ANNOYS me how Evalex puts easter eggs as a "top priority" (lol) instead of implementing finally OSANA and-the worst part- JUST PUTTING SOME ANIME CHARACTERS, HAIRSTYLES FROM ANIME, RIPPING OF CHARACTERS (Fun Girl is just female Gaster, meh..?) and COPYRIGHT SONGS. Yes, copyright song, the Fun Girl Escape theme is from Silent Hill for example, and Konami is strict about copyright. But there is so much more of that that I can't count. And, sorry for powerleveling, but did he REALLY had to put Miraculous Ladybug easter egg? My fav cartoon is ruined... I bet he didn't watch that cartoon, he just put that "to bring more fans". And Fureddo, just... I know nothing is original, but this is just too far. This game will be known as a messy copycat forever.

KJECH'S ARTS (lool)

At first I liked Kjech's official arts, but I never liked the anatomy in these arts. But since I know why they're like that... This is just stupid. And that whole Mida Rana... EH. I love Cupcake9.

RIVALS! And names!!

I know the knowledge about Japanese Names dosen't just come. But oh my god, these names are SO bad even as a pun. " Mai Waifu" (bleh) Oka Ruto... wut? I like Oka and budo but especially they need some better names. Even those diehard game fans do more research and their OCs have better, and sometimes even real names. Back to the rivals... Is that supposed to be a character development? Ten girls fall in a senpai with no personalityy? The rivals are not well written good too: Osana (bad name) is tsundere and that's it. Amai is a cooker who loves that boy and that's it. Kizana thinks she is a princess but that's it. The rest... I won't even mention Muja and Mida, thet are REAL pain and we all know so I won't repeat.

Treating game development and Patreon!

Lol if Alex cared about Ripoff Sim, he could use that cash to hire specialists. And, I know that he streams games but this is just unbelievable.

Sorry for that long text, but I just can't believe he spent 3 years doing too little, delaying A TUTORIAL RIVAL and still doing this. And no mention about Tinybuild even during that Ripping Off Persona vid... I feel sorry for them that they have to fix that JAVASCRIPT code. Gee, I wonder why? And if he secretly has enough of Ripoff Sim, why won't he just be honest and just give the rights to someone else? *sigh*

EDIT:I wonder why does use the same joke (kuudere sim) for 3 years...

Edited by C9EditsFan

Posted (edited)

Nevermind

Edited by toxicity

Posted (edited)

YanDev on videos: Yandere Simulator is a dark and serious game about murder, bullying, suicide...

YanDev: *puts Fureddo Jonzu, Midori Gurin, Mai Waifu and Osana Najimi as character names* ehehe lol

That bothers me too...

I also wanted to add that Dev possibly can't decide if he wants to make his game "realistic" or not but almost no one from youtube fanbase notice that: 

First he says "I want to make my game based on Japan in reality" and some of the elements fit the elements, but... Exactly, but: The pun names. He wants to make his game realistic? If someone like Tsuruya ripoff in non-japanese introduced herself saying "hi my name's green green" I would be thinking:wut? Wouldn't the Japanese people think that's weird too?

And during his old videos which spoil eveverything although Alex hates spoilers uwu!! he shows elements from a game saying "look, I saw that in anime, I'm going to put it!!" Man... Anime is NOT a right source. Didn't he know that animes can be based on fantasy? Like Pretty Cure?

Same with the Worst Things Ever (shortcut with that snuff films, and harvesting he wants to add) : by this, he's probably sure he will prove his game is serious: Alex, you're DOING IT WRONG.Why? Putting one controversional option to the game will not help you if you have so much funny eastereggs which should be removed and eyesore pink color everywhere (I really like pink, but the tone of the color in YS is bad, and there should be black color sometimes, with red) 

And by the way, putting that dosen't fit a school game. It fits something like GTA better. And he didn't even think how "his beloved" Japanese and Asians will think about the game: It's a BIG problem there and they HATE this. They hate this travesty. 

And he STILL want Twitch to unban his debug build with stolen MMD things (Deviantarters just could hunt his ass already... ) and being it so famous although it's even more overrated than Frozen was...

Edited by C9EditsFan

Posted

LONG POST ALERT!!

Hello everyone, I lurked that thread since october/november 2016 along with KF Thread and finally made an account here.. Feel free to minus that post, but I wanted at first to say THANK YOU ALL for opening my eyes about that Yandere (Ayano isn't even fully yandere) game dev. I met YanSim for the first time in the end of 2015. I really liked this game and Midori (sorry for sounding like a YS fan!), however when I played that debug build, I felt something... strange, I mean, the actual campaign was boring to me, even although I knew it's a debug build (3 years... and still placeholder, yeah) and the only things that interested me in that gam and motivated me to play it longer than I actually played YS was that with Loanshark Daughter (these names are bad even for a pun!!), Kokona's suicide (stolen idea for Kokona's desk and most of the options worked only on Kokona, and even on any random NPC?! Really?!), the Demon Realm (now I don't care about that since I guess it's another easter egg??) and.. that's it.

Before I will say about what flabbergasts me about ripoff sim, I wanted to add that I knew there is something wrong with our game developer since that drama about Azzman and rivals. Really, first Alex leaks (shows) rivals in one of his (pointless) streams and then he blames Nathan and a Russian YanSim fan "for spoiling" (Eva, it was YOU who leaked the rivals. You should have stopped acting like they broke into your house and leaked it) But then, I watched Azzman's Artificial Academy gameplay, one of comments in the section linked to... KF THREAD. Before, I saw many comments referencing "Eva" but... I know why. And I am TOTALLY dissapointed after so long time liking a game. But at least it's better to discover the truth than just live in a lie.

But I'll stop going offtopic and just say what totally flabbergasts me about that:

RIPOFFS AND COPYRIGHT SOUNDS EASTEREGGS

It's okay if a game has one easter egg referring to one anime or two. But now it just ANNOYS me how Evalex puts easter eggs as a "top priority" (lol) instead of implementing finally OSANA and-the worst part- JUST PUTTING SOME ANIME CHARACTERS, HAIRSTYLES FROM ANIME, RIPPING OF CHARACTERS (Fun Girl is just female Gaster, meh..?) and COPYRIGHT SONGS. Yes, copyright song, the Fun Girl Escape theme is from Silent Hill for example, and Konami is strict about copyright. But there is so much more of that that I can't count. And, sorry for powerleveling, but did he REALLY had to put Miraculous Ladybug easter egg? My fav cartoon is ruined... I bet he didn't watch that cartoon, he just put that "to bring more fans". And Fureddo, just... I know nothing is original, but this is just too far. This game will be known as a messy copycat forever.

KJECH'S ARTS (lool)

At first I liked Kjech's official arts, but I never liked the anatomy in these arts. But since I know why they're like that... This is just stupid. And that whole Mida Rana... EH. I love Cupcake9.

RIVALS! And names!!

I know the knowledge about Japanese Names dosen't just come. But oh my god, these names are SO bad even as a pun. " Mai Waifu" (bleh) Oka Ruto... wut? I like Oka and budo but especially they need some better names. Even those diehard game fans do more research and their OCs have better, and sometimes even real names. Back to the rivals... Is that supposed to be a character development? Ten girls fall in a senpai with no personalityy? The rivals are not well written good too: Osana (bad name) is tsundere and that's it. Amai is a cooker who loves that boy and that's it. Kizana thinks she is a princess but that's it. The rest... I won't even mention Muja and Mida, thet are REAL pain and we all know so I won't repeat.

Treating game development and Patreon!

Lol if Alex cared about Ripoff Sim, he could use that cash to hire specialists. And, I know that he streams games but this is just unbelievable.

Sorry for that long text, but I just can't believe he spent 3 years doing too little, delaying A TUTORIAL RIVAL and still doing this. And no mention about Tinybuild even during that Ripping Off Persona vid... I feel sorry for them that they have to fix that JAVASCRIPT code. Gee, I wonder why? And if he secretly has enough of Ripoff Sim, why won't he just be honest and just give the rights to someone else? *sigh*

EDIT:I wonder why does use the same joke (kuudere sim) for 3 years...

Why thank you, dear :3

Welcome to PULL!

Posted (edited)

/snip

Edited by fabienne
was a fake sorry fam

Posted

I wish that was real, too bad it's just an edit. Wouldn't put it past him to try asking that one day though.