• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

11484 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

Screenshots of blog post for anyone interested.

TL;DR

>More Animations added for certain actions, along with some sound effects and OST for YanSim

>New hair for yandere chan

>Bugs fix'd

>His schedule around the 'YanDev is lazy' reddit drama. 

>Asked himself ''is the video really important?'' 

>''Development is more important!!! A video is a fucking bonus!! When I upload one from now one, it'll be something you should be grateful for since I don't owe you anything'' 

> "My only job is to make the best game possible with the time/resources available"

>He will no longer follow imaginary deadlines and calendars.

Regarding emails and his 13 hour gaming spree

>" It's not that I don't want people to communicate with me, It's that I don't want twelve year olds spamming me with dumb emails:haiplz:

> "If people had asked me WHY I was playing Persona 5, they would know that it was for research as well for my own enjoyment"

> Persona 5 has tons of relevant features for YanSim, so he ended up playing 13 hours because he was screenshoting every single thing that was relevant so he could study it , including how to represent a Japanese high school better and assets he can send as reference to volunteers.

>"It's important to stop spreading stupid humours", so contact him if you wanna clear anything up!

>The usual "I work 200 hours a day, every waking moment of my life is YanSim, I only take 1 day off a month, etc."

Then he links to some polls with only TWO options each, regarding the importance of videos (even though he already established he's gonna do things his way)

Uploading a new build and a new video on the 1st and 15th day of every month should be…

high priority/top priority, but development comes first

Can a build/video be “late”

yes/no

Should YandereDev make an announcement every time a build/video will not be uploaded on the 1st/15th?

yes/no

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Dang, that Sosha kid was slaying. Not because their arguments were valid, necessarily, but just because they were actually standing up for what they believed in and addressing what troubled them. All throughout this fan base, all I've ever seen are people sucking up to YanDev (see the person that responded: "...this amazing man that is pouring his heart and soul into this stunning game..." Sure, hun, keep telling yourself that). The fact that people are actually revolting against his terrible treatment (finally) is kind of invigorating. Good for them for not letting his poorly concealed manipulation and maltreatment drag them around. Even if this weren't YanDev, my thoughts would stay the same; someone should not be chained to something that only damages them in the end. 

Also, yes YanDev, you do owe your fans something. Even if you just tell the non paying fans, "I'm going to stop making updates on the first and the fifteenth," that's fine. But as for the ones who are actually paying you for this, at least give them an update, or just, I don't know, close down your Patreon! It's that simple!

Posted (edited)

Jesus christ...

Eva must to be really pissed now. He deleted all "negative" comments. I mean true comments. He only left comments where people are complaining about "impatient" "fucking" children. 

I just can't stand it. His fans are so intolerant, so blind. In his fucking world I can have my OWN opinion- that's mean I do NOT have to agree with you. 

Okay, okay. People aren't robots, they MUST TO have break sometimes. But Eva isn't type of person who is working 24h. How can you be so stupid to think that he is working so hard as he is saying? He is working 1h/day max. When was the last BIG uptade of Meme Simulator? 2-4 months ago? For those 2-4 months there were only:

-bug fixed and necessary texture-changed "uptades" (I bet he didn't even fix those bugs)

Wow. He is working really hard -,-

But wait- there's a good side of all this; if he will stop add "important" things like new elimination metods and he will not finish Osana until December (I'm 99,99% sure that he will not add her) 70-80% rest of his minions will be tired of waiting (1 year waiting for a tutorial rival?). Who will send him money :haiplz:  The big mystery is: why every of Eva's fans is saying that this "game" will be finished in 2019? It's April, soon May. Momentarily will be 2018. 1st rival isn't even finished. Aha, so I understand that he will add 10 rivals, the rest of leaders and students\teachers, all eliminations methods, weapons, towns, the plot, new school (he's "planning" to change the school again...), new models and animations, Ayano's parents, etc. in ONE year? 

PS. I can't even answer to those dumb kids, because my comment (like others) will be deleted in less than 1 hour.

Someone's trying to keep his secrets safe, I see. 

EDIT: Those comments are back now, I do not know why (?) There is even more pissed people than were at morning :meowplz:

Edited by Paulapan

Posted

Alex saying "i dont owe you anything this is not my job"

Im sorry my dude but this is YOUR job streaming P5 isnt a real job and your fans want game development not shitty ass bug fixes 

For fucks sake Alex can't do anything right....

Bonus: "I dont want 12 yo to send me stupid emails !!!11111

Also Alex : If you wanna hear my side of the history or know my point of view pls email me and i will reply with more bullshit

Posted

My brain hurts from all the bs, even if I didn't read everything.

Actually I don't see anything wrong with a day off, even if it's every week or for every weekend. It's wrong when you can't complete your job in your deadline. If he really worked hard as he always says, or even half of that, he would have more progress and he could even have a free weekend every week. The sad truth is that he doesn't work 1/4 of what he says. He is just a lazy ass and his biggest talent is making more and more excuses...

Sorry for my bad English :alpacaworry:

Posted

Jesus, Eva, chill! No need to be even more problematic, son :P

"I've said this numerous times already, but I take a day off once per month" If you were actually working on the game during all of these days, then I wouldn't mind - but even when you say you're working on the game, there's a 98% chance you spent five or ten minutes typing shitty codes and then spending the rest of your day watching animes to search designs to steal for your game ~ And since you've been saying this for a long time, why don't you talk about the three years of Yandere Simulator? If you work so much, why isn't the game even near to be completed after all this time? You've got everything you need in your hands (artists, voice actors, volunteers), so what's the problem? Teeheee.

"The Persona series inspired many of Yandere Simulator's features" And so did Hitman, Undertale and who knows other famous games. Why aren't you honest and just say that you are looking for features to steal? Everytime you mention a game you say "inspired YS's featured" or "I want YS to have something like this", just create something original and stop looking for even more things to steal. Do you want YS to be remembered as a messy copycat game? Wait, I forgot this shitty game won't even come out because you are taking months to implement one fucking tutorial rival when there's eight more. And the estimated release date is 2019! Way to go, Eva-senpai!

"I can study Persona 5 to gain knowledge of how to accurately depict Japanese high school life in a video game" Eh, didn't you spoke to a japanese teacher and he taught you stuff about japanese schools? Even if I'm remembering wrong, you don't need to play a video game situated in a japanese high school to know how to accurately depict a japanese high school. Five or ten minutes reading sites + watching videos on YouTube is more than enough; and if even after three years creating a game situated in a high school in Japan you don't know how to depict it... just give up, maybe? It isn't something hard. You know. YOUR GAME IS ALL WRONG! 

1. No way in hell a japanese school would allow students to have flashy hair colors. They would be asked to dye their hair to a more natural color, such as brown or black. And the accessories some of the students use... only in your dreams. Purple fucking thigh highs? Bracelets? Make up? Lol, no. As far as my knowledge goes, if you're going to wear an accessory such as a hair tie, it would have to be a neutral color; or simply white.
  2. You're depicting a japanese high school. I'd like you to explain to me why the female students are wearing the middle school uniform. I know YanSim has more options of uniforms, but just try to explain to me. Why? WHY?!??!
  3. I'll talk again about the clothes. The skirts are way too short too, but some students roll up their skirts so they look shorter; I'm not sure if this is allowed or if they only do this outside of the school, but if you want an accurate depict - make the skirts longer. 

But knowing Eva, he would never give up the fanservice just to accurate depict something strict as an japanese school. If i'm wrong about something just correct me please, but I'm always watching videos about girls talking about their experiences in japanese schools so I know a thing or two about it. ^^

Posted

Hope I'm not being stupid here, but when a girl is at an angle where you can see under her skirt, instead of underwear there's dark shading censoring that area. At least when they are being dragged that shading is there. Has Yanderedev finally realized that the whole seeing children's panties thing isn't a good idea and is changing that? 

Posted

Hope I'm not being stupid here, but when a girl is at an angle where you can see under her skirt, instead of underwear there's dark shading censoring that area. At least when they are being dragged that shading is there. Has Yanderedev finally realized that the whole seeing children's panties thing isn't a good idea and is changing that? 

He changed it because YouTube was deleting videos that had panties showing. Kubz Scouts makes a lot of YS videos, and whenever a girl was on a pose that you could see her panties, he had to censor otherwise bye bye video; so YanDev made this feature so YouTubers wouldn't have this problem.

Posted (edited)

list of things that "inspired" eva

*Persona ( One of the occult guys resembles a character from persona ) 

*Undertale ( Sans Easter egg and mode, Fun girl, The mouse room, and The book in the library, Oka Boss battle ) 

*Hitman ( Easter egg Mode )

*Gravity Falls (Giffany's bow )

*Silent Hill (The fog ) 

*Bayonetta ( Easter egg mode ) 

*One Punch Man (Two Easter egg Modes and demon power up )

*Captain Falcon ( Easter Egg Mode )

*Love Live ( Two of the hairs ayano can put on ) 

*Sailor Moon (Hair that Ayano can put on )

vocaloid/utau ( Teto, Hatsune Miku, and Luka hair )

*Attack On Titan ( Easter egg Mode ) 

*Slender man (Easter egg Mode )

*Ebola_Chan ( Easter egg Mode )

*Jojo Bizarre Adventure ( Easter egg Mode ) 

*Cirno ( Easter egg Mode ) 

*Donkey Kong (Easter Egg Mode ) 

*Metroid (Easter egg Mode )

*Metal Gear Solid ( Easter egg Mode ) 

*Spooky Scary Skeletons ( Easter egg Mode ) 

*Scooby Doo ( Fred was stolen )

*Future Diary ( Hair that Ayano can wear )

*Evangelion ( Two hairs that Ayano can wear and Kuudere)

*Legend of Korra ( Hair that Ayano can wear)

*Kill la Kill ( Hair that Ayano can wear ) 

*Digimon ( Hair that Ayano can wear ) 

*Pokemon ( Hair that Ayano can wear ) 

*Minecraft ( Hair that Ayano can wear ) 

*Despicable Me ( Hat from the 2 movie ) 

*Mario ( Just his hat ) 

*Spirited Away ( No Face Mask )

There are many more but these are the ones I recongise. 

Edited by honeysenpai

Posted

*Persona ( One of the occult guys resembles a character from persona ) 

All of the occult guys resemble the persona protagonists. Shin Higaku looks like the P5 protagonist, Daku Atsu looks like the P4 protagonist, and well, Chojo Tekina looks like the P3 protagonist.

So clearly that devil's  a fan of the series, and has been for a while, seriously he wrote some really bad, basically self insert fanfiction about it. I mean, we're gonna need a hierophant in case he decides to add more references, cause the game's already a tower full of poorly done references and stolen assets, so may the world rest its judgement of us all lest this game suffers a timely death. 

Posted (edited)

(Hair that Ayano can put on )

Some of the hairs are fan commissions, not Eva's idea, and the Teto/Miku resemblance are just because of super generic designs.  They're probably still illegal though 

Edited by throwaway28410

Posted

My thoughts: He technically can take inspiration from other games, but in this case it is just an excuse for him to justify why he played P5 for 13 hours straight (not counting the othe hours he played after this 13H Stream)

Posted (edited)

💖 more YS fans realizing the once beloved daddydevpai is a fuck up 💖

red4.thumb.png.d13f542d3a539fb2134b1fa3ared3.thumb.png.61c822448b82853c39d175464red2.thumb.png.42840f2d32b6efa95f168da88

hahahahahahahahaha

Edited by Mamacita
forgot the last screenshot which is my fave one

Posted

"The Persona series inspired many of Yandere Simulator's features"

Why is he even looking for new features at this point in time of development? The features should have been planned two and a half years ago! Any decent writer, artist, programmer, director, person in a creative field would have had a sketch, rough draft, design document, whatever with all the necessities planned long ago. They wouldn't just be shoe-horning stolen ideas in on the fly--this only creates a jenga tower of spaghetti code and non-sensical gameplay.

Plus, most of his features are so stupidly redundant. How many elimination methods do Socio Sim even need? How many elimination methods that only work on Kokona or Osana (or females) does this game need? Hey Alex, why don't you complete existing features and elimination methods before trying to force in more shit?

"I can study Persona 5 to gain knowledge of how to accurately depict Japanese high school life in a video game"

Can we bust his balls for cultural appropriation and harmful stereotyping, for propagating a false image about an entire ethnicity?

Posted

💖 more YS fans realizing the once beloved daddydevpai is a fuck up 💖

red4.thumb.png.d13f542d3a539fb2134b1fa3ared3.thumb.png.61c822448b82853c39d175464red2.thumb.png.42840f2d32b6efa95f168da88

hahahahahahahahaha

As I said- this's matter of time 👍

I really want to see Eva's new excuses :haiplz:

Posted

ffs_eva_dont_pretent_you_dont_hate_your_

Since no one posted about this, Eva released yet another build and is now pretending that he doesn't hate his fanbase and that his previous tantrum didn't mean anything at all.

Also another thing why is tranquilizing a girl outside of the storage room considered a bug? I know he programmed it to only allow it when inside the storage room but it irks me how Yandere Chan seems to be incapable of doing this unless she brought the other student into the room first. If Eva thought that this was because of balancing issues then he should simply just make it harder to find/get the tranquilizer and limit the amount of times you can do this or alternatively make it harder to repeat it again.

Speaking of repetition, I remember thinking YanSim would be this joke game where Ayano is such a paranoid shy Yandere that she's put it upon herself each week of the game to kill a set number of female students per week because she's too shy to confess to sempai and unless she's killed that number then she either believes senpai must have fallen for one of them and never will fall for her or alternatively some "special students" which are the equivalent of rivals that MUST BE eliminated alongside the randoms but are harder to take out(didn't think of reasons yet since this is just a basic idea I thought Yansim would be) confess to sempai, befriend him, etc as long as it's logical for Ayano to think she has no chances with sempai and an over reliance of the same tactic over and over again would slowly make them harder to perform and eventually maybe outright impossible to do(which I thought he was heading for by the fake suicide method and railings appearing afterwards but of course, it's Eva). I know it's a silly idea but that's because what I thought Yansim would be.