• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

10227 posts in this topic

Posted

Of course they will be both edgy. The only character archetypes that eva can write is Bitch, Edgelord and Titty Moeblob.

Posted

ah, and he's cute too, what a shame...

i actually like the speech disorder theory! reminds me of Sasa from I Don't Want This Kind of Hero (a korean webcomic series) who has a lisp, which is why he rarely talks but his quietness is mistaken for coolness. but knowing eva, he'll probably go for the edgy type theory....:alpacadone:

also please cut it out with the "emotionless" crap, eva, thats not how human works. you could probably got away in ayano's case with the aishi bloodline bs, but the art club leader is supposed to be a normal person .akedemi high is starting to look more and more of an asylum.

Posted

Of course they will be both edgy. The only character archetypes that eva can write is Bitch, Edgelord and Titty Moeblob.

Dont forget the nasty ass pedophile teacher disguised as ''forbidden love'' teacher crush one ;))) 

Im not sure if that's even an archetype

Posted

How is he the leader of the art club if he barely speaks? wouldn't he have to communicate with the other art club members and with the mc? if she wanted to join the art club.

Posted

His description is actually really long, and the end is worse than the rest... :alpacadone:

Geiju.thumb.png.0ba507ac56f82e827740aa71

Posted

For people who are interested,

We have launched a public discord for project elegy.

https://discord.gg/ytQjswY

Thank you for reading.

Posted

One thing I have a massive problem with is how the rivals leave notes in Senpai's locker to meet them at the cherry tree. Couldn't Yandere-Chan just take out the note?

Posted

Dont forget the nasty ass pedophile teacher disguised as ''forbidden love'' teacher crush one ;))) 

Im not sure if that's even an archetype

mida is a mix of bitch and titty moeblob, but instead of cute she is plain disgusting.

and yes, it is a archetype. Funnily enough, "slutty teacher" is Eva's favourite archetype. He once said that on his twitter

Posted

One thing I have a massive problem with is how the rivals leave notes in Senpai's locker to meet them at the cherry tree. Couldn't Yandere-Chan just take out the note?

Yeah that always bugged me too. I think it would be a good way to get rid of Osana, tbh? That way you don't have to kill Senpai's bestie or deal with the "sanity consequences" of Senpai or whatever bullshit Alex comes up with.

Honestly are all the rivals going to leave notes in his locker? Even the nurse and the teacher? The younger sister is going to asked to meet by the tree?

And what about Megami? Is she going to do that? IIRC she isn't interested in Senpai.

Why is Yanderedev like this

Posted (edited)

His description is actually really long, and the end is worse than the rest... :alpacadone:

Geiju.thumb.png.0ba507ac56f82e827740aa71

Hmm, that bio kinda reminds me of Rikako Oryo from Psycho Pass. It's perhaps because Rikako feigns grace, is quiet (but not silent), and interacts (somewhat limited) with other classmates. She's also secretly a sadistic psychopath. Perhaps she is Geiju's template?

PP0106_4.png

Eva might be trying to set something up with "evil" characters like Yui Rio and perhaps the art club leader. The apron is also a perk to make NPCs ignore blood splatter, which meshes well with the psycho artist theme. Or maybe I'm giving eva too much credit. Either way, what bothers me most about this theory, and info-chan, is that they are characters that can easily manipulate Ayano. It just makes Ayano seem gullible, shortsighted and dumb, even for a psychopath.

PS. I just remembered, Oso Academy (Rikako's school) is also a very prestigious and isolated school which tries desperately to protect its reputation and suppress info (like not having scanners to detect crime coefficients). Probably more ripped ideas "inspiration" eva took for YS.

Edited by ar487

Posted

geiju is quiet and serious because he's actually a meme lover and no one understands whats hes saying. i bet that guy drew harambe once or twice.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Inactive

Posted

Okay okay but wait.

Alex, your game takes place in Japan, right?

So you pull random japanese words and put them as names?

I'm sorry but if someone came up to me and was like, "heyo my name is artist." i'd be confused/concerned. like duude just get a little creativity.

The concept for this game is good but I had to stop playing it because dev seems so..... creepy to me... anyone else? like I feel terrible for playing it so I deleted it hah

That was me a while ago. I played it simply because Jay did, then I found out about all this stuff. He's just a creep and it makes me uncomfortable

Posted (edited)

Okay okay but wait.

Alex, your game takes place in Japan, right?

So you pull random japanese words and put them as names?

I'm sorry but if someone came up to me and was like, "heyo my name is artist." i'd be confused/concerned. like duude just get a little creativity.

That was me a while ago. I played it simply because Jay did, then I found out about all this stuff. He's just a creep and it makes me uncomfortable

Edited by Inactive

Posted

geiju is quiet and serious because he's actually a meme lover and no one understands whats hes saying. i bet that guy drew harambe once or twice.

BUT THATS NOT EDGYYYY I WANT A SERIOUS GAME!!!1- ALEX