• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

YandereDev/ Evaxephon General Thread

9962 posts in this topic

Posted

Yandere-kun looks like he's saying "Why are you even playing this, you retard?".
High quality work, guys. Totally professional if you ask me.
Well, he works for nearly 20 hours a day, right? RIGHT?

Can't wait for the modders to put SCP Foundation stuff just for the sake of Lulz.

Posted

he obviously had nothing else to implement and saw this modder made yandere-kun, so its basically his last resort. besides, its pandering to the fujoshi part of his fanbase, although eva hates mlm. he'd probably would want to remove yandere-kun in the future, but will simply be too lazy or the fujoshis will go morbid, so he leaves it as it is lmao.

Posted

he obviously had nothing else to implement and saw this modder made yandere-kun, so its basically his last resort. besides, its pandering to the fujoshi part of his fanbase, although eva hates mlm. he'd probably would want to remove yandere-kun in the future, but will simply be too lazy or the fujoshis will go morbid, so he leaves it as it is lmao.

I'm sure he wouldn't want to trigger the yaoi fanbase. Personal experience, piss them off and expect lots of salt.

Posted

I'm sure he wouldn't want to trigger the yaoi fanbase. Personal experience, piss them off and expect lots of salt.

exactly. And it should be noted that a very big part of his public is LGBT, not really fujoshi...Just talk with some of the wikia users, they are 85% (if not 90%) bisexual, gay or lesbian. I really support the LGBT, but on this YanSim fandom...well, they are very sensitive about anything...

However they love Alex to death, I am sure if he offends the LGBT community it wont affect much. Remember the video where he went too far (was he on drugs?) and thought Twitch was commanded by "SJWs" and feminists, that they are all bullies, etc and etc. On my personal point of view it was ridiculous not to mention offensive. However his fans were all like "Oh, I am feminist but your game is wonderful" "Oh, I am feminist and I dont think the game has oversexualized girls" and etc.

Posted

exactly. And it should be noted that a very big part of his public is LGBT, not really fujoshi...Just talk with some of the wikia users, they are 85% (if not 90%) bisexual, gay or lesbian. I really support the LGBT, but on this YanSim fandom...well, they are very sensitive about anything...

However they love Alex to death, I am sure if he offends the LGBT community it wont affect much. Remember the video where he went too far (was he on drugs?) and thought Twitch was commanded by "SJWs" and feminists, that they are all bullies, etc and etc. On my personal point of view it was ridiculous not to mention offensive. However his fans were all like "Oh, I am feminist but your game is wonderful" "Oh, I am feminist and I dont think the game has oversexualized girls" and etc.

It's an interesting mechanism of persuasion. Alex managed to get people into believing his game is the best thing ever invented after the wheel, electricity, dank memes and microwave meals and he was clever to get a serious damage control.

Then again, his fandom is rather hostile with anyone who dares to point out whatever little mistake he did. I doubt that they would let themselves be punished for being "SJWs", moreso knowing he has rabid followers who harass and dox critiques.

Posted

im quite baffled, actually. alex has stated that his game is not appealing to SJWs (even saying that the game is the most anti SJW game ever to be created; thats him trying to appease 4ch though) and yet fans still stayed. i guess...they were not feeling like it is targeted to them or they simply didnt know that statement exist. its kinda gross that i knew more about alex than his fans, to be honest.

on the other hand, if he remove yandere-kun, im sure that his fans would passed it off as "experimenting on different mechanics" or made up some logical conclusion for themselves to believe. BUT if he made a video bitching about it, expect a good chunk of his fans to leave.

Posted

I'm surprised he's going through more than I thought with this Yandere-kun thing. You guys ever think he'd make him official, like at the beginning screen where you choose uniforms and stuff?

I like the new animations...

^ but the fact that the maker wasn't credited just shows another one of the many signs of alex's asshole personality and lack of professional behavior. Oh man what a surprise.

Hidden Content

;-;;-;-;-;-; AAAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

We are currently working on the AI, storyboarding the introduction part and modelling some buildings + Seiko. 

Though to talk a bit about the AI (this is all theory so I may or may not say BS), but how it works is this.

So instead of recreating the code for every npc, I turn the first npc script as "Master Script", which basically is the same as having a template for character design as an example.

Anyhow with that "template script", I only need to change the content of a variables and voila you get a fully working npc all from 1 script. 

However, if there is need for special features in a certain npc, then I just need to create a child blueprint (blueprints are ue4 scripts) and add the unique features I need.

Ps: got the clubs and save and load mechanics working again so woo.

Posted (edited)

( I ninja'd this from KF, sorry! )

He looks a lot shitty tbh. WTF is this description? lol

shit.png

Edited by wwwwww
the pic didnt upload

Posted

shit.png

Give me an E! Give me a D! Give me a G! Give me a Y!

What does that spell?

EDGY!

Woo!

Seriously, does he always have to add a heap of "edgelord" whenever me makes a character?

He has two settings "Titty Moeblob" and "Supreme Edgelord", though most of his characters are somehow both.

Posted

Holy hell and here I thought the art guy looked somewhat cute, what is this nonsense? Man of few words is reasonable but then he just HAD to tack on "I haz no emotions desu" on him. He can't even let background chracters live in peace now, can he?

Posted (edited)

oh, his name seems to be  a pun of "Geijutsu" (art)+ "ka"

I dont know if he added the ka just to make the name sounds better or if it is a reference to the question particle or even if it "ka" as of mosquito...

EDIT: Nevermind, I simply used my keyboard in japanese and it literally means artist, how original!

shit.png

Edited by wwwwww
mistake

Posted

Ps: got the clubs and save and load mechanics working again so woo.

Ha! You're about a decade ahead of Alex if you were able to code a save feature. I think I'll have grey hairs before Sociopath Simulator is remotely capable of saving. But I still want Alex to try because the number of glitches would be hilarious

Alex seems to have an unhealthy fascination with "emotionless." Every other character is "emotionless" (and the other half are emotionally stunted somehow). It probably all stems from his on-going Evangelion days and his obsession with Rei. Wouldn't surprise me if he makes his sex doll look like her. Although arm chair psychologists could probably come up with more reasons--I shudder to even try to understand Alex and his "emotionless" emotional obsession to that extent.

Posted

shit.png

him and ayano would get along well. I think they have more in common than ayano and senpai. they both emotionless it's a perfect fit.

Posted (edited)

shit.png

OK so this is a guy of few words and he's rumored to have never shown emotions. He doesn't say shit and doesn't express shit why would students theorize his silence stems from frustration with art and people. This is a high school ok let's remember this.

Uh the hipster theory, who thinks something like "he's pretty quiet, he must be trying to look deep". I know in some cases quiet people can be perceived as rude for how...quiet they are. But pretentious hipster trying to look deep? lmfao doesn't sound right

Same thing goes for the idea that being reserved could make you seem dreamy. Can it make you seem interesting? Yeah definitely, but students finding you dreamy and cool for it sounds way too far-fetched.

The theories just don't sound like they'd ever come to anyone's mind other than maybe the speech disorder one, if he really responds with just 1 or 2 words or doesn't respond at all. Students of a high school would probably describe him as quiet and artistic, I don't believe they'd try to think any harder than that lol

Edited by fabienne
didnt make sense

Posted

Oh boi, i never thought the artist club leader was the one who would be the one with the edgy shit, i was thinking the light music girl maybe?? Probably both.:alpacadone: