• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

thatwindynerd

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2016-06-07-03-04-39-1.thumb.pThis is Sam, birth name Alexis. She has done so much shit to all of her friends and it's honestly so annoying talking to her everyday. She spreads lies about so many people, but then goes and defers the blame. She never knows when to quit, especially when it comes to old crap. I've had to deal with her for about four years now, and she's honestly one of the most disgusting people I've ever met. I mean, not only her personality, but her looks too. She's terrible at make up, as you can see, and she's overly fat. She's very toxic and manipulative and I cannot believe she even has friends. Good thing that she's being left though, she deserves to be alone and not dealt with. I hope that she disappears sometime soon, dealing with her is starting to become a pain in the ass. She's also always crying for attention, saying she's losing everything good in her life and honestly she is just so annoying.

Screenshot_2016-06-07-03-06-01-1.png

Edited by donttalktome

Posted

I'm sorry if this is going to sound rude, but you created an account just to create this thread? I would almost go as far to say that this looks like a selfpost to get more followers, but I may be wrong. She doesn't have a massive following from what I can see and you didn't post more information on why she is such a bad person? Also, being "overly fat" doesn't make you a bad person, and not everyone is an makeup artist. You say you've dealth with her for many years, is this thread a personal vendetta you have against her? If you have more evidence to back your claims please post them, otherwise please don't use PULL for your personal revenge. 

Posted (edited)

First, this looks oddly like a vengeance post. Like, 676 followers? Granted, it's more than I have, but still. 

Second, USE THEIR DAMN PRONOUNS. I don't give two shits if this person is a complete and utter shit-stain on humanity, if someone specifies their pronouns in their account, USE THEIR FUCKING PRONOUNS. And, you don't use someone's birth-name if they have another, clearly prefered name. Gender diverse people have this thing called "Dead-names", and "Dead-naming", which is not only rude, but like, there is a reason dead-names are called dead-names.

I'm sorry if this is going to sound rude, but you created an account just to create this thread? I would almost go as far to say that this looks like a selfpost to get more followers, but I may be wrong. She doesn't have a massive following from what I can see and you didn't post more information on why she is such a bad person? Also, being "overly fat" doesn't make you a bad person, and not everyone is an makeup artist. You say you've dealth with her for many years, is this thread a personal vendetta you have against her? If you have more evidence to back your claims please post them, otherwise please don't use PULL for your personal revenge. 

It's a revenge thread, not a self post. If it was a self post, there'd be no mention of their birthname, and the pronouns would be correct.

Edited by sachi-the-cat

Posted

Clearly a vendetta thread, which isn't really our thing.

Thread locked.