• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

PC Game Suggestions?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I need to find new games to play. I played Life is Strange, Sims, and Maplestory and would probably like any game. I like playing multiplayer. Any recommendations?

Posted

It's not a multiplayer, but 60 Seconds is a fun game to play. If you like MMORPGs then Tera Online has amazing visuals!

Posted

right now i'm into overwatch and perfect world, both are multiplayer, but PW is free and RPG, overwatch is FPS and you need to buy the game to play

cubic castles it's fun too, it's free and you can play multiplayer or singleplayer

Posted

At the moment Overwatch is huge, and super fun. I recommend it as well. The online multiplayer is really well done. 

FFXIV: Ream Reborn is an online MMORPG that is beautiful and pretty much endless. You know its going to be good since its FF. You can get a 30 day trial for free but once that runs out you do need to buy the game Realm Reborn ($20USD on Steam though it does go on sale occasionally on Square Enix's website) or both Realm Reborn and Heavensward which is the expansion/DLC ($60 on Steam). Once you buy that you get free 30 day subscription with a new account but once that runs out you need to renew that subscription each month which is $15USD. It is pretty expensive all up but you do have a free month to find a feeling for it, youll either hate it or love it. I loved it and did end up buying it and spending my whole new user subscription playing it. I havent been able to renew my subscription yet though.

Since you like Life is Strange I recommend Gone Home on steam, its like a visual novel sort of thing. I cant remember how much it is but I know it isnt too much since it's an indie game. 

Also give Portal a try, everyone loves that game. 

Posted

Have you looked at any of the telltale games on steam? I haven't played any of them personally but I heard from others that they were really good. Specifically "The Wolf Among Us" is popular. I don't really know multiplayer games though.

Posted

Have you looked at any of the telltale games on steam? I haven't played any of them personally but I heard from others that they were really good. Specifically "The Wolf Among Us" is popular. I don't really know multiplayer games though.

I really liked The Wolf Among Us and Tales From the Borderlands!

Posted

If you are into historical games then try Assassin's creed, I loved it! :x I also enjoyed Bioshock infinite, Far Cry 3 and Alice Madness Returns, check them out. ^_^