• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

instagram Sarah McDaniel

5937 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk why she still gets photographed for anything other than her body nowadays since her eye is just embarrassing to look at now, and even then her body is average compared to most other bikini/lingerie models.

Cz0gTlFXcAA-XfM.thumb.jpg.9f7de17cab591d

no doubt this one is old
she
gets photographed by this guy, coz he is her friend, they have mutual friends, she was on halloween with him...

585517f76de27_.thumb.png.164ff7795bbc081

an also, he is the one who to took this iconic picxD

13694463_276553089390725_644792333_n.thu

Posted (edited)

Edited by fiend

Posted (edited)

Considering it's on snapchat and it doesn't look like an eye contact at all, I'm 99,9999999999999% sure it's her proof she has a partial heterochromia.

edit:

not that I believe it, since there are apps to upload to snapchat edited pics.

her partial heterochromia looks like a contact to mexD

there is a differense in iris sizes and, you know, a contactxDxDxD

Безымянный.png

Edited by JennyApples

Posted

her partial heterochromia looks like a contact to mexD

there is a differense in iris sizes and, you know, a contactxDxDxD

Безымянный.png

Yea, and that's an old snapchat photo. That's back when Sarah was still wearing a circle lens instead of a normal colored contact.

Posted

I'm not sure if you've all seen this yet but the person running the sarahmcdaniel_lies account posted proof that Krotchy does indeed buy fake likes and or followers :alpacashocked: 

Screenshot_2016-12-17-22-14-55-1.png

Posted

So which part of her isn't fake? :harharplz:

Posted

13694463_276553089390725_644792333_n.thu

It's so obvious in that picture... I still can't believe she fooled people and went as far to get a model "career" by her lies :alpacashocked:

Posted

I'm not sure if you've all seen this yet but the person running the sarahmcdaniel_lies account posted proof that Krotchy does indeed buy fake likes and or followers :alpacashocked: 

Screenshot_2016-12-17-22-14-55-1.png

Hey that's me! Hi :) you guys can always send me stuff too if you don't see something on my page. Also, believe it or not she hasn't blocked me yet... I wonder why she's blocked all these other pages but not mine. I find it hard to believe she hasn't seen it yet.

Posted

The f*ck???

Screenshot_2016-12-18_at_5.40.10_AM.thum

That ask was from like a day ago, btw.

LOL this photographer friend loves defending Sarah.

Calling that Kayla girl with REAL heterochromia a "fucking idiot bitch". Classy.

Screenshot_2016-12-18_at_6.02.48_AM.thum

Posted

The thing is, when you're real you wouldn't have this much hate.

Almost everyone has haters. But I have found that people that are not outright lying and are simply 'acting' fake don't have as many loud hateful comments (yes I am aware you can delete comments anyway). But I feel like when people realise you are fake in an obvious way [typically physical i.e., her eye], more people are able to see it of course, so to me if you can see a LOT of hate comments spread evenly over someone's content, there is clearly something wrong... I guess if your fanbase is HUGE then it might happen if you make a 'mistake' but in this case Krotchy is only uploading photos.

So, what I am saying is - I don't know why that photographer bothers white-knighting her.

I dunno...

Posted (edited)

The f*ck???

how rotten you should be to lie to people WHO FUCKING DEFENDING YOU 
This is absurd
now she is playing victim lmao alright
"oh look at tags, people"
"oh why you are so mean"
"oh no matter what show ya boobs on snapchat"
"oh i am so edgy, i like spiders, i like mutations, i like Hamilton Morris,Под i have heterochromia, i sniff panties"
"oh i have nothing but that shitty contact"
"woops i build my career on lies"
Sarah, you are still that child from tumblr who complains over everything

5OZW_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Edited by JennyApples

Posted

It doesn't surprise me considering he shot this

If he still believes that's her real eye after this shot, there's no way anyone can reason with him.

Posted

The f*ck???

anon, if you let a fool like sarah lie to you, then you are becoming a fool yourself. Please, don't.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by bonbon

Posted

I mean, I think she has the worst people to photoshop those contacts, I sear to God. If they are gonna lie about her "specialness" at least fucking do it right. Like I don't understand it. 

Ugh, a part of me really thought she would come clean. I'm so mad at her!

Before she disabled comments people with real heterochromia would write like "you have eyes like me, now I don't feel weird anymore", "I used to get bullied because of my eyes" or "I thought I was the only one with eyes like this". It is so freaking sad reading those comment. I will attach screenshots if I can find them.

People who got bullied, thought they were weird or sick looked up to Sarah who's never been bullied for a condition she doesn't have. How can she look herself in the mirror? Sorry, I just had to throw this rant out. 

I totally agree with you, I feel bad for these people it is such a beautiful and unique thing to have. They are all bullied for being unique, and Sarah takes this as if it was not important\serious.