• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6894 posts in this topic

Posted

It's annoying how she has these stories displayed on her ig profile as if she contributed to something...they have zero context to make people believe she's an artist. she could actually be watching tutorials on blender and 3d art instead of wasting time setting up this shit

011.thumb.png.52cd21333dbc9ab9e31c0554ba

Posted

It's annoying how she has these stories displayed on her ig profile as if she contributed to something...they have zero context to make people believe she's an artist. she could actually be watching tutorials on blender and 3d art instead of wasting time setting up this shit

011.thumb.png.52cd21333dbc9ab9e31c0554ba

She's like that one high school student that is in a group project and the people in the group did all of the work except Sarah but Sarah get's all the praise for it since she's more popular and is "the cool kid"

Posted

Found this pic on one of her fan accounts.

rose_sarah_mcdaniel_90056618_2561462364093298_1414014159362428351_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

I dont know if she changed the implant or not but it looks so different and icy now, I dont know if it’s just filters and facetune or if it’s a new brightocular implant 

Edited by cyclopea

Posted (edited)

Her real eye color confuses me. Like in photos that are leaked by her family, it was 100% brown, no flecks of green. But in the photos she takes, its hazel. Maybe its just me or the lighting the photos were taken on. 

Update lol, I looked up close up photos and they're hazel. Which begs the question why she wants heterochromia so bad? Like I think hazel eye color is pretty enough.

Edited by caravan.mp4

Posted

From her recent insta stories, she still has the same implant. That photo is just edited to make the implant look "realistic".

Posted

Hazel eyes can vary wildly according to the lighting, with the same eye ranging from medium brown to very light green/yellow. Some patterns and flecks are also more or less visible depending on the angle of the light, as is the sunburst thingy around the pupil, depending on how it contracts. I've seen people speculating she must have an implant on her hazel eye because it sometimes looks greener ou browner, but that's just how hazel eyes are (and I actually think hers are very pretty naturally!). Since she loves taking pictures of herself, and could probably learn to manipulate light and angles to favor them, hazel eyes would be more than enough to become kind of her "trademark", people tend to like them. But nooo, Sarah HAD to be even more unique. Probably has to do with jealousy for her blue eyed sister. 

Posted

Hazel eyes can vary wildly according to the lighting, with the same eye ranging from medium brown to very light green/yellow. Some patterns and flecks are also more or less visible depending on the angle of the light, as is the sunburst thingy around the pupil, depending on how it contracts. I've seen people speculating she must have an implant on her hazel eye because it sometimes looks greener ou browner, but that's just how hazel eyes are (and I actually think hers are very pretty naturally!). Since she loves taking pictures of herself, and could probably learn to manipulate light and angles to favor them, hazel eyes would be more than enough to become kind of her "trademark", people tend to like them. But nooo, Sarah HAD to be even more unique. Probably has to do with jealousy for her blue eyed sister. 

she doesn’t have hazel eyes. She has brown eyes, she just use filters and facetune to make it looks hazel lol

look at all her pics, the « hazel eye » is always changing shape and intensity. She posted lot of pics to her insta story in sunlight and stuff and her right eye was brown, not a tint of hazel.. Her own dad said she has brown eyes, nothing else

Posted (edited)

she doesn’t have hazel eyes. She has brown eyes, she just use filters and facetune to make it looks hazel lol

look at all her pics, the « hazel eye » is always changing shape and intensity. She posted lot of pics to her insta story in sunlight and stuff and her right eye was brown, not a tint of hazel.. Her own dad said she has brown eyes, nothing else

in candids it’s been shown she has hazel eyes. She definitely edits the intensity in her photos but her eyes are a dark hazel. Don’t see how her dad saying they’re brown really disprove her eyes being hazel either. Note the green around the edges of her iris 

525EC1ED-3928-4566-939D-A404949A5ADC.jpeg

Edited by Solo

Posted

in candids it’s been shown she has hazel eyes. She definitely edits the intensity in her photos but her eyes are a dark hazel. Don’t see how her dad saying they’re brown really disprove her eyes being hazel either. Note the green around the edges of her iris 

Yeah my friend has Hazel but it's really REALLY hard to tell bc you have to look closely to see the green lol so he calls them brown eyes. At the end of the day her natural eye isn't even that bad. 

Posted

well I’ve seen tones of pics of her eyes and I’v never seen a tint of green or yellow in it besides when she factune it or when she outs the flash directly in her eyes, which is the same for everyone.. if you take a picture with flash and 19377282 lights on you, they will appear lighter

Posted

i have always thought this too 

especially if she did go blind in that eye, she would use the disability to her advantage and try to get clout from it. $5 says that she would get into the world of braille asap and maybe even ask just for icing on the cake.

dunno if everyone would ignore her past but if they did, i bet you she would blow up in the modelling world because she’d be “disabled and different” which is what everyone wants these days (not saying that’s a bad thing, i definitely support representation for all people). 

I bet all my coins on... she goes blind in one eye but tells people that it was caused by her heterochromia "defect" and tries to keep her implant in as long as possible!

Posted

We literally have the same greenish hazel eye color (idk if she shoops them green) but mostly shows brown in natural lighting unless it gets flashed or rayed by sunlight or seen up close, i honestly dont fucking know how she hated it, i didnt pay much attention to mines until i get compliments about my eyes when i was wearing makeup as a teenager and i dont wanna dare change them

Posted

I wasn't expecting her implant to last this long, she's either been extremely lucky or she has problems already but they're not obvious. Either way it's not gonna be pretty

Posted

I wasn't expecting her implant to last this long, she's either been extremely lucky or she has problems already but they're not obvious. Either way it's not gonna be pretty

I’m thinking the same, it has been almost 3 years now !!! How is she still okay ?