• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6881 posts in this topic

Posted

Theres an ANTM model named Bello Sanchez who had brightocular too i wonder hows he holding up with those tbh i cant seem to find whether he had complications or not

Me too,the only thing I read about him was the accident he got into.Anyway,here’s an article about a few Brightocular cases:

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/health/changing-color-how-a-cosmetic-eye-surgery-is-luring-people-out-of-the-country/67-0b7b13ad-1ec8-4e6e-b579-9734b7fc8a9c

Posted

I wonder when Sarah will trade in her old eye implant for the newer,  more realistic "foldable" Brightocular implants with "less risk of complications".

Won't put it past her to even do both eyes and get the green/blue combo she always edits on herself  :alpacawink:

i remember the first time I saw her instagram, I was so obsessed with her, I loved her appearance in general and the things she used to post (mushrooms, plants and stuff) then I saw that there was something weird with her eyes: they look disproportionate and flat, like cheap color contacts. Then I knew she was a liar, I looked up on google and found this thread and I was so shook, disappointed and mostly sad.

i still don’t understand how can someone lie this way, that’s really sad 

Posted

i remember the first time I saw her instagram, I was so obsessed with her, I loved her appearance in general and the things she used to post (mushrooms, plants and stuff) then I saw that there was something weird with her eyes: they look disproportionate and flat, like cheap color contacts. Then I knew she was a liar, I looked up on google and found this thread and I was so shook, disappointed and mostly sad.

i still don’t understand how can someone lie this way, that’s really sad 

I used to love her appearance back in her playboy days, ignoring the fake lens. Now she's let herself go and is skinnyfat with disproportionate anime tits and a cyborg eye. Not model material at all. 

She would have been more successful as a model and truly popular (not only amongst horny manchildren and weedheads) if she had kept her fit body from back then.

It's so sad how a beautiful girl ruined herself like that 🙁

Posted

She prefers to have random creepy dudes jerking off to her body over getting incredible job offers from serious fashion companies, otherwise she wouldn't get the ridiculously huge implants. I'm all for do whatever you want with your body but no model with her history, in their right mind would go out of their way to alter their body like this

Posted

This is Sarah’s eyes 

C26BC098-AF8E-4817-9F1B-7BC31FCDBB5F.jpeg

Posted

Lets not forget how genius she was about posting she was in india and then posted a video of her moving her pupil, like come on  (spoiler alert) is no longer in her insta :) 

E94D6A1F-F35F-45DD-8C38-D036EBC9C1BB.jpeg

FE836CBB-DDF5-4ABD-96E2-968FCABE56E6.png

930249C3-F75C-48A6-B0FE-A6041D33E0C6.png

Posted

Lets not forget how genius she was about posting she was in india and then posted a video of her moving her pupil, like come on  (spoiler alert) is no longer in her insta :) 

E94D6A1F-F35F-45DD-8C38-D036EBC9C1BB.jpeg

FE836CBB-DDF5-4ABD-96E2-968FCABE56E6.png

930249C3-F75C-48A6-B0FE-A6041D33E0C6.png

lmaooo yeah 😂 I remember everyone trolling her about the bright ocular appointment in the comments

I can’t believe she didn’t photoshop her implant neon blue and photoshop a tiny little instagram nose this time 

C8990A2B-B192-4A83-A5F7-B181CA701983.jpeg

Posted

C8990A2B-B192-4A83-A5F7-B181CA701983.jpeg

I never realised how long her head is 

Posted

I never realised how long her head is 

It might have something to do with her hairline.

Posted

I'm all for do whatever you want with your body but no model with her history, in their right mind would go out of their way to alter their body like this

she’s the girl that put a thingy in her eye that can make her literally go blind

She’s NOT in her right mind 

Im mean, yes she’s just wanting attention, but when it goes to self mutilation level I do believe something is not ok with her mind at all

Posted

she’s the girl that put a thingy in her eye that can make her literally go blind

She’s NOT in her right mind 

Im mean, yes she’s just wanting attention, but when it goes to self mutilation level I do believe something is not ok with her mind at all

she probably got a mental illness. Nobody sane would do something like this to keep up a lie that has already been exposed by her own father, agency and literally the entire world

this girl needs a psychiatrist, she is sick. She needs help..

Posted

I asked Bright Ocular about sarah and they responded finally 

9807A5FA-2524-42A1-A8FD-A9B23A06DB16.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I asked Bright Ocular about sarah and they responded finally 

9807A5FA-2524-42A1-A8FD-A9B23A06DB16.jpeg

An eye aesthetic procedure with the possibility to mess up your vision costs at least $7000.

AB2B1D0A-8447-46F3-BEAE-5C8F6114DC54.jpeg

R.I.P Money

Edited by Marc

Posted

An eye aesthetic procedure with the possibility to mess up your vision costs at least $7000.

AB2B1D0A-8447-46F3-BEAE-5C8F6114DC54.jpeg

R.I.P Money

Imagine paying to get BLIND, Jesus Christ people are so stupid, I can’t even- :alpacabored:

Posted (edited)

Imagine paying to get BLIND, Jesus Christ people are so stupid, I can’t even- :alpacabored:

It’s the price of popularity.Sad to think that some people don’t even have the privilege of sight while there are others willing to going through this procedure.

Edited by Marc