• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6847 posts in this topic

Posted

This makes me crack up how she's not done with her fake persona yet... How can she give such good advice yet do the exact opposite lmao 

Screenshot_20200324_020938_com.instagram

Jesus, fuck I just got cancer and lost all my brain cells trying to read what she's saying. She's trying to sound so deep/eloquent but her syntax/grammar is so awful it reads like a bike ride on railroad tracks. 

Posted

It doesn't matter how hard you try to be unique and aligned with nature and ~good energies and shit, if you still cling to the (shallow) lie that made you famous in the first place. You can't talk about knowing yourself on a deeper level, getting in touch with your mind or whatever it is you pretend to do nowadays, when you still won't come clean about your fake eye, fake boobs, fake pics, fake art, fake knowledge and articles, fake everything. Yeah, you keep posting all those animations you contributed nothing to (we know you have no talent), yet people still open your page wanting to see ass and tits. You will not change what you are known for until you change for real. Stop pretending to be an intellectual and go get an education or develop actual talents (and save that poor eye while you can).

Screenshot_20200324-180228_Instagram.jpg

Posted

It doesn't matter how hard you try to be unique and aligned with nature and ~good energies and shit, if you still cling to the (shallow) lie that made you famous in the first place. You can't talk about knowing yourself on a deeper level, getting in touch with your mind or whatever it is you pretend to do nowadays, when you still won't come clean about your fake eye, fake boobs, fake pics, fake art, fake knowledge and articles, fake everything. Yeah, you keep posting all those animations you contributed nothing to (we know you have no talent), yet people still open your page wanting to see ass and tits. You will not change what you are known for until you change for real. Stop pretending to be an intellectual and go get an education or develop actual talents (and save that poor eye while you can).

Screenshot_20200324-180228_Instagram.jpg

This has got to be one of her worst edits to date, the entire picture is washed out EXCEPT for the chlorium-pool-neon eye..... Sarah, NO ONE'S natural blue eyes look like this!! In direct sunlight, blue eyes turn even lighter, not even more unnaturally neon!

imgbin-red-hair-eye-girl-ginger-U2uu4n3G

Posted

This makes me crack up how she's not done with her fake persona yet... How can she give such good advice yet do the exact opposite lmao 

I hated when people wrote "university"- level essays for non-thesis, daily post like this to make themselves look fancy, smart & most of all, WoKe~ uwu. Calm ur tiddies down, Sarah, we're not professors to be impressed by your woke thesis - but i can give you an A for your pretentiousness tho 9_9.

Posted (edited)

Imagine putting all that effort into a fake persona just for validation from horny internet males that follow a shit ton of other prettier / hotter girls anyway? When will she realize all that effort to look special is useless because all men will see is her tits and ass and she's basically a tool? Men that buy into her BS are mocked by other men and referred as " simps " now lmao.  

She hates herself so much and actually has 0 respect for the real self that's beneath of all that pretending... it's sickening. 

" I fucked up my sight and perfectly fine natural breasts to look like a joke but a joke that makes men fantacize about ME... Might become blind and get breast cancer..  but love yourselves guys!!!!!! Social media is vain!1!1!1!1!!!! If you're a hater you need to become more woke like me !!! Stay jealous !!! " 

Edited by annoyed Shrek

Posted

pretty sure shes trying to manipulate her errors. "Nature doesnt judge, trees have no egos"

yeah because a tree and a leaf, Sarah, doesnt fucking talk so it enables you to go on live a fucking lie without being called out by a damn twig or rock. Like how youd expect people to enable and go on, never own up to the lies. Piss off, seriously. 

Posted

she's still not blind? her eye is like a nokia phone, jesus

Posted

Fucking LOL at her making a video story rubbing her fake eye as if to prove it is not a contact. Sarah, you don't need more friction on your botched implant, it will make you blind eventually, don't worry!

Screenshot_20200325-232039_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Fucking LOL at her making a video story rubbing her fake eye as if to prove it is not a contact. Sarah, you don't need more friction on your botched implant, it will make you blind eventually, don't worry!

Shhh, she's just speeding up the process. Let her reap what she sow

Posted

All I can say is that it is ridiculous how far she has gone for a lie. Such an incredibly dangerous procedure for nothing but to maintain her instagram fame that was built on poor editing and one blue contact lens. 

Her contact was ridiculous, but people had fallen for it. The procedure was shockingly unnecessary and will one day render her blind. Terrible.

Posted

Found an old tweet about her guest appearance at Steven Colbert's show and they attached this image to it and it gave me a laugh

Really sad what she did to herself. She turned herself into a blowup doll and I'm sure she's not gonna stop with the procedures any time soon, she seem to be addicted to "fixing" herself, but it's more like ruining herself the way she looks now. Her breasts look tragic, so does her skin, but her eye is the worst thing about her because it's gonna render her blind but she really doesn't care. She'd rather lose her sight than be proven a liar.

Posted (edited)

Wow guys, it's so blue that even the white part has some blue in it. Good job Sarah, excellent work, very real.

Screenshot_20200327-151307_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Dior Droid

Posted

Bruh, did she seriously just post this? The original photo is so widespread by now, I literally CANNOT believe she just did this?!?! I'm screaming omg shameless

Screenshot_2020-03-27-20-08-52-405_com.instagram.android.jpg

She's so mad at PULL lmao, everytime something gets posted here she tries to save face by posting "proof" on her page, but she just makes it worse, she is so fucking dumb I can't

I always think about that interview where she says she has anxiety issues because of online haters. Yes, it must be exhausting dealing with the truth coming up everyday, and trying so hard to hide it behind more lies, but you brought it all upon yourself. No one should feel sorry for you because your lies got too far and now they stress you out and still you'd rather keep lying than come clean. 

Sarah wanted to be special so much, she is now immortalized on the internet as a photoshopping plagiarizing liar. Nice.