• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6537 posts in this topic

Posted

Cesar Calderon in la clinica la luz BUT its in limaLima hahaha

GONNA FLY MY ASS THERE 

Posted

starting to doubt myself on nose. to me it looks a little bit different but i can’t tell if it’s the filter. and she would post more photos of her profile. and “rare pics from the right side” 

BE6BD5C0-3627-445D-BA74-E407B5FDD36C.png

she 

she would look interesting with lighter hair/eyebrows

Posted

i give up, i’m tapping out. 

C8DCB0A6-6E1C-4109-A5F1-68D9F720CA70.png

Posted

she would look interesting with lighter hair/eyebrows

i dont think anything could make her interesting at this point

Posted

she’s so boring. Like I feel like I check this thread out of habit more than anything else but then it’s always just more of the same and I think maybe I should stop bothering.

Honestly agree.

This bitch is becoming predictable. 

post art hoe pics,  post a stolen photo, deny eye implant, rinse and repeat.

Posted

Honestly agree.

she thinks shes a big deal effortlessly thats why. 

Posted

What a waste of a body sigh

Posted

Hidden Content

so is sarah 😂😂😂

Posted

Honestly agree.

*”becoming* predictable”? 

bro where have you been the last 4+ years haha 

Posted

the only thing sarah deserves is a spot in the banner skksks

Posted

Probably late to the party but anywhoo there's like a leaked patreon(?) bts video floating around on ph (of the shoot where she was posing on that tree butt ass naked but came off looking like a spore evolution gone wrong) and oh god, I can't even sugar-coat the fact that her tits look even worse in motion??? Idk man I've seen my fair share of botched breast augmentations here and there but hers? They remind me of those rly terrifying sex games made by kids on roblox I'm-- 🤢

nsfw warning!!!;

Screenshot_950.thumb.png.0209a3daa241c6fScreenshot_949.thumb.png.69a29eaa0b9d0ebScreenshot_948.thumb.png.3db34effada13d1Screenshot_947.thumb.png.1c67900946db523 

Posted

as someone who likes titties, this is just ugh. THEY LOOK SO PAINFUL 

Probably late to the party but anywhoo there's like a leaked patreon(?) bts video floating around on ph (of the shoot where she was posing on that tree butt ass naked but came off looking like a spore evolution gone wrong) and oh god, I can't even sugar-coat the fact that her tits look even worse in motion??? Idk man I've seen my fair share of botched breast augmentations here and there but hers? They remind me of those rly terrifying sex games made by kids on roblox I'm-- 🤢

nsfw warning!!!;

Hidden Content

nsfw warning!!!;

Hidden Content

Posted

that’s a pretty straight nasal bridge ya got there 

but i’m still skeptical about a nose job just because this is a pic and not a video. but maybe sarah bruises like a peach, and that’s why it’s just a pic. 

maybe she’s kept up on her PULL thread and knows that we notice she spams after surgery. so she’s tryna keep it on the DL like nothing’s changed. 

E1CE956F-6218-4C6E-9744-6E7DA37A6CC1.png

Posted

that’s a pretty straight nasal bridge ya got there 

but i’m still skeptical about a nose job just because this is a pic and not a video. but maybe sarah bruises like a peach, and that’s why it’s just a pic. 

maybe she’s kept up on her PULL thread and knows that we notice she spams after surgery. so she’s tryna keep it on the DL like nothing’s changed. 

E1CE956F-6218-4C6E-9744-6E7DA37A6CC1.png

the huge tits make her torso look so short and wide.. girl you look frumpy