• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6544 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess being sponsored by mattress companies aren't ranking in the dough anymore

Posted (edited)

Even people in her subreddit are just shitting on her now.

Screenshot_2019-08-14-14-36-42-1.thumb.p

I guess being sponsored by mattress companies aren't ranking in the dough anymore

Lol she lost that silly gig like two years ago

Edited by LaMite

Posted

Even people in her subreddit are just shitting on her now.

Screenshot_2019-08-14-14-36-42-1.thumb.p

Lol she lost that silly gig like two years ago

hahaha nice good i'm glad! her subreddit used to be filled with horny losers who didnt care what she did just so long as she went full naked. now that she has they tossed her aside like a used napkin. Welcome to the real world krotchy, this is why you dont capitalize on your fleeting beauty to gain validation from random guys who dont really care about you.
Also I wish they knew the whole story about the Eats Channel!! It's so much more maddening than they know! but at least we're getting somewhere

Posted

Everything she's doing right now reminds me of  Amy Dunes "cool girl" rant on Gone Girl with a mix of "I'm not like other girls" personality.

She is trying to do both at once but it seems like her "career" never left Instagram. Other photoshoots or "works" are only intagram related content and people are not buying her shit anymore. Except pervets. 

Posted

Posting this for future reference because i'm so sure she will probably get a nose job one day

IMG_3027.thumb.PNG.645b8067b464e636a4454

more like, in between noses :haiplz:
I'm not saying her nose is bad, i'm saying she constantly photoshops her nose smaller so i figure plastic surgery is bound to happen soon

Posted

Posting this for future reference because i'm so sure she will probably get a nose job one day

IMG_3027.thumb.PNG.645b8067b464e636a4454

more like, in between noses :haiplz:
I'm not saying her nose is bad, i'm saying she constantly photoshops her nose smaller so i figure plastic surgery is bound to happen soon

Not a good reference. The nose is covered a bit with the text and it's her better angle. As someone who's insecure about my nose, the side profiles are completely different, one looks like a cute slim straight nose and the other side like a huge 'Jewish' nose, at least in my eyes. I assume it's the same with Sarah because she only shows her right side. 

Posted

When her friend posts her candid pic:

StorySaver_floontz_67405852_462675600981

When Sarah edits hers:

Screenshot_20190819-175056.thumb.jpg.38e

Posted

When Sarah edits hers:

Screenshot_20190819-175056.thumb.jpg.38e

Imagine thinking that party city glow in the dark eye looks normal enough to post lmao. 

Posted

Her eye looks like it's about to pop out.

Posted

The pupil on her "blue" eye is totally irregular comparing to the normal eye. Kinda sad she still needs to edit her eye even after that awful surgery. And it looks like she tried to edit out redness or something, because the white part is very different and overexposed (the other eye has a warmer, more natural cast, and more details)

Also fuck, that neon blue is never flattering lol

20190820_171424.jpg

Posted

I'm NOT an artist, lol, don't come for me.
Lamest NSFW piece of shit you'll ever see under the spoiler... re: her new boob job:

73678.thumb.jpg.a4b2aa3d2f46c02302d2fa40

Posted (edited)

Notice how she lifted the tip with her index finger. Sneaky lmao. Did y'all think she would expose her nose spontaneously. I'm offended that she got a boob job instead a nose job. Maybe she would've got nore sponsorships, but on thr other hand, she doesn't deserve it lmao. 

Edited by shady