• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6403 posts in this topic

Posted

Her newest post. Just when you think she can’t get any trashier lol

7F3BC10F-AE87-4930-AB22-D159B66A4195.thu

Also, you can see her implant scars pretty clearly here:

E61C90B4-79CD-44A1-9A70-A74A6E8276A4.thu

Those implants ain't looking right. Lumpy and facing weird directions

Posted

Kinda unimportant, but it looks like her and her bf are back together. He’s in her recent videos, and she refollowed him on ig. 

Posted

For a good minute I thought it was a very unfortunate photoshop on her boobs. Nothing about them looks OK. :(

Posted

Those implants ain't looking right. Lumpy and facing weird directions

ngl her implants looks like it hurts just by looking at it tbh. 

Posted

Kinda unimportant, but it looks like her and her bf are back together. He’s in her recent videos, and she refollowed him on ig. 

May i ask who her boyfriend is? :3

Posted

May i ask who her boyfriend is? :3

the blonde-ish surfer dude mentioned in the beginning of the thread

Posted

When your boobs look like they were drawn by a low skill fetish artist. 

Hidden Contentent

her boobs are so big and you can tell that they are pressuring her chest ,i'm a 100% sure in a near future she's going to have to take them out bc of her body rejecting them 

Posted

She’s ruined her perfectly nice boobs. Her boobs that were actually fit for her. 

When we getting the nose or chin I wonder 

Posted

Hidden Content

Kind of looks like a Sakimichan drawing.

Posted

Hidden Content

her boobs are so botched. Like two giant bread rolls.

i won't be surprised if one of them bursts or rejects.