• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6488 posts in this topic

Posted

Lmaoo, she's smoking way too much weed.

"Things dangerous to come to" 

...you mean like going blind?

Screenshot_20190614-051207.thumb.jpg.a79Screenshot_20190615-161011.thumb.jpg.64b

Posted

Sarah is offering her eye as a storage unit, goddamn

Posted

Hello, first time in this thread.

I've read some of it and could not find the answer to this. Could someone tell me, or does anyone know why she has such an 'unique' username..krotchy.. I mean, it's very similar to a way of talking about the private area. Has Sarah ever explained her choice?

Sorry if it's been answered already.

Posted

Hello, first time in this thread.

I've read some of it and could not find the answer to this. Could someone tell me, or does anyone know why she has such an 'unique' username..krotchy.. I mean, it's very similar to a way of talking about the private area. Has Sarah ever explained her choice?

Sorry if it's been answered already.

i think because it’s a quirky name. There’s a video game character named Krotchy, but I doubt she was influenced by that. I think she just likes weird names since she has a history of them, like her CBD skincare is named Walagoot (has nothing to do with Wallagoot, Australia), her old twitters are “Weeeaboo” (I doubt she even knew what this meant and chose it because it sounds good to her) and “Goolemturp”(whatever that means), her tumblr is “kalaloke” and her Snapchat is “fagort” (like the derogatory word). 

Posted

Screenshot_20190614-051207.thumb.jpg.a79Screenshot_20190615-161011.thumb.jpg.64b

Sarah, your G.E.D is showing.

Wait, did she even get her G.E.D. or did she straight up just drop out of highschool? She writes with the grace of a human overdosing on pain meds.

Fake deep and REAL stupid.

Posted

WTF is she even trynna say. She sounds like she just took her first blunt. It's funny how she preaches about psychs yet she keeps living her life with a lie. What's the point of tripping if you aren't gonna look deep inside yourself, even once?

Oh, and just because you do psychedelics, doesn't mean you're enlightened, Sarah. You still are blind, and probably will be, literally.

Posted

Damn this bitch really is the definition of fake deep.

And not mention how corny this is, calm down Sarah you're not a motivational speaker. 

Posted

She always posts variations of the same buzzwords arranged like deep advice lol, especially after getting too much hate (new exposing video, people not liking her "projects" ). And it's particularly funny how she always uses words like "eye" or "see".

Posted (edited)

This wisdom shit doesnt make sense to me and ive been in guru conventions. Shes trying so hard to sound wise af she ends up sounding like a child making up big words like photosynthesis to look like she know what shes talking about. She cant even apply any wisdom to herself. Jfc

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

Translation:

“The purpose of life is to learn and experience things with other people.”

“Wonder. Live. Travel. It’s worth it. Don’t have any expectations, don’t be afraid to take risks. No animal can match up to a human’s will and intelligence. But if there was an animal to compare to, it’d be sloths because they’re lazy. Stop being lazy.” 

If she really wants to sound inspirational while actually making sense, just get right to the point. It sounds like she has a max word limit and is trying so hard to fulfill it with unnecessary details and structure. Her quotes are basically “Live. Laugh. Love” if it took acid. 

Posted

i think because it’s a quirky name. There’s a video game character named Krotchy, but I doubt she was influenced by that. I think she just likes weird names since she has a history of them, like her CBD skincare is named Walagoot (has nothing to do with Wallagoot, Australia), her old twitters are “Weeeaboo” (I doubt she even knew what this meant and chose it because it sounds good to her) and “Goolemturp”(whatever that means), her tumblr is “kalaloke” and her Snapchat is “fagort” (like the derogatory word). 

I understand now. Thank you for answering.:)

Posted

Translation:

“The purpose of life is to learn and experience things with other people.”

“Wonder. Live. Travel. It’s worth it. Don’t have any expectations, don’t be afraid to take risks. No animal can match up to a human’s will and intelligence. But if there was an animal to compare to, it’d be sloths because they’re lazy. Stop being lazy.” 

If she really wants to sound inspirational while actually making sense, just get right to the point. It sounds like she has a max word limit and is trying so hard to fulfill it with unnecessary details and structure. Her quotes are basically “Live. Laugh. Love” if it took acid. 

Nice job. If she worded it this well then the worst I'd be thinking is that she's on a bit of a high horse.

But... we can't expect that much from a woman who would lose a spelling bee to a parrot.

Posted

She always posts variations of the same buzzwords arranged like deep advice lol, especially after getting too much hate (new exposing video, people not liking her "projects" ). And it's particularly funny how she always uses words like "eye" or "see".

We all know damn well, that this bitch is not going to seeing anything out of one eye soon lol. 

Posted

Oh hey, let me just show everyone why I'm so delusional