• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6537 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

wait, when you say hazel you mean the blueish with brownish in the centre? or are you saying that you think her natural color is brown? isn't hazel green/brown? and as far as the agencies go, I don't think it's that they're lying, it's that most people have no understanding of correct bra sizes. most people aren't wearing the right bra sizes. a lot of women think if there's some bulging over a bra, that's normal. it's not, and if that happens you should go up a cup size. 

I was thinking her natural was the blue and she wore the brown as a fake, given that practically her entire family has blue eyes and stuff, but I suppose it could be the other wayway 'round, yeah.

I'm implying her natural colour is hazel

for reference please take a look at my little sisters very hazel eye

13401066_893836860761671_2084592700_n.th

its light brown and yellow but not green

I think Sarah's eye colour is like the darker light brown bit of my sisters eye but all over

Edited by flower

Posted (edited)

I'm implying her natural colour is hazel

for reference please take a look at my little sisters very hazel eye

Hidden Content

its light brown and yellow but not green

I think Sarah's eye colour is like the darker light brown bit of my sisters eye but all over

gotcha, yes, i see what you're saying. i didn't read the whole thread and thought you were referring to the brown eye being fake, for some reason. i got thrown off too by the old pictures since she looks, you know, like a normal 14 yo otherwise, in those photos and i expected she wouldn't have been wearing cheap contacts for 6 years. i totally see what you're saying about the "floating" contact, and the coloring is too contrasted on the iris to make the blue look more striking. i hadn't looked at the photo clearly enough before. you are totally right. yes, explains why that last picture her eyes look SO deep blue and why her limbal ring is so thick.

62762_149424338426445_7606897_n.jpg

66001_154742547894624_283721_n.jpg

45939_141879785847567_3142026_n.jpg

33529_139522476083298_6550314_n.jpg

y'know i bet she probably does but just flips the photo when she posts it lolol 

those look a lot like contacts to me idk about u..

they do in that last pic for sure

Edited by ilovemyhusband

Posted

I don't even... there are blue contacts that look more natural that any of these she is wearing! Not only the blue tones are never natural, they are also circle lenses? or at least enlarging at some point so the two irises look completely different and you can clearly tell its a lense...you don't even need to take a closer picture where you can see the brown iris inside. why is she not using a more natural pair with the correct diameter? if you want to lie at least do a better job at it and be convincing!
The wish to be unique is so big in some people that they will do anything...

Posted

Sorry but I don't understand why others think that she is super pretty. 

Ofc she tries to be unique with her eyes but she looks basic af. Wouldn't notice her at all if i'd see her on street. 

Her face lets me think everytime of some abused dog. 

Posted

UHhhhh whaaat. 

Also, I dont know anything about lenses so she could have fooled me and I would be bawling like WHY IS EVRYONE SO PRETTYYY

so thanks

Posted

I was on Uniqso looking for lenses and look who I found.

Screenshot_2016-06-09_at_18.39.01_-_Edit

image.thumb.jpeg.31d6cb392eb403d8702fa10

Fucking spot on. 

"Two different coloured eyes" 

So then why doesn't she wear the other one, so her eyes don't look so uneven? She should've bought grey instead of that damn sapphire blue. Choosing that blue is like choosing pink or purple; it's really, really unrealistic.

Posted (edited)

The look she is going for is unrealistic, she must be very oblivious to how she looks, or maybe since no ones said anything yet she doesn't care and think she's gotten away with it? I bet you a lot of people who work behind the scenes are probably laughing at her, the make up artists and photographers etc aren't stupid, I wonder if they give each other a "wtf" look when she explains she has an eye disorder.

I wonder what she will say to justify it once it becomes known.

its very rare for people to have completely blue eyes there's always mixes of other colours in the iris, I think the only person I've seen with eyes naturally like that is Bunny (below)

image.thumb.jpeg.f22729fe09160ee325b6171

Edited by purplebunnybunny
Spelling

Posted

its very rare for people to have completed blue eyes 

Uh..I don't think so? Well completely blue in that color yeah, but lighter blues I see everyday..

Posted

@shoopshoop sorry! Didn't explain myself well, yes that's what I meant. Blue eyes are pretty regular (even I have blue eyes) however It's a bit rare for people to have completely blue sapphire eyes without any other colours in the iris similar to that of her contacts. (Although I could be wrong, I haven't met many people with eyes like her contacts)

image.thumb.jpeg.922409b8112cc587b9a39b6

Posted

@shoopshoop sorry! Didn't explain myself well, yes that's what I meant. Blue eyes are pretty regular (even I have blue eyes) however It's a bit rare for people to have completely blue sapphire eyes without any other colours in the iris similar to that of her contacts. (Although I could be wrong, I haven't met many people with eyes like her contacts)

image.thumb.jpeg.922409b8112cc587b9a39b6

yeah those are 1. too big and 2. her pupil isn't even in the middle half the time?? or they're misshaped "squished" due to photoshop. in that pic her pupil is too high.  3. i never see the dark lining of the iris perfectly circular around. or that thin? it just looks really circle-lens to me. 

Posted

Yeah, thats what I thought, you meant the saphhire, not blue in general. I was with my friends yesterday and was staring at their eyes (we are all scandinavian) and we all have blue eyes, just blue.. not fancy like sarahs ;D

Posted

Her blue eye is so fake here, it's so obvious.

the truth will come out and she will be deemed as a fake and a liar.

image.jpeg

Posted

If she gets more attention, then someone will surely catch her in her lies and expose the truth. I'm kind of jealous and (mildly) upset that she got all this attention from a fake eye and her 'looks' but life isn't fair. All the gullible people who like her will be in for a shock, and hopefully this will teach them a lesson on "not to believe everything you see", and that most of the time, a person will lie, even if they don't seem like it.:)

http://2paragraphs.com/2016/02/sarah-mcdaniel-is-a-david-bowie-lookalike/  :notimp:

Posted (edited)

If she gets more attention, then someone will surely catch her in her lies and expose the truth. I'm kind of jealous and (mildly) upset that she got all this attention from a fake eye and her 'looks' but life isn't fair. All the gullible people who like her will be in for a shock, and hopefully this will teach them a lesson on "not to believe everything you see", and that most of the time, a person will lie, even if they don't seem like it.:)

http://2paragraphs.com/2016/02/sarah-mcdaniel-is-a-david-bowie-lookalike/  :notimp:

And David Bowie didn't even have heterochromia. He had two blue eyes but one was damaged when he was young which made the pupil to be dilated all the time

(long time lurker, not good at english)

Edited by Lyan