• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6851 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone else remember that poor chameleon she owned? 

It was very skinny and sickly looking and when i asked her about it she said she only fed him crickets when theyre supposed to have a varied diet of that plus different worms, and all have to be dusted with a supplement of vitamins and minerals like calcium to help their bones or else they will most likely get MBD and pass away. (i told her that too, nicely, to try getting him some silkworms which are very good for them)
Chameleons are considered advanced level exotic pets, who require a lot of space and care and i dont think she knew what she was doing when keeping him.
Veiled chameleons are supposed to live 5-7 years and i think the poor guy died since she doesnt show him anymore.

Posted

3 million views is insane and the damage has already been done. If anything, more people are going to make exposed videos of her since the original was so popular. We'll see. fingers crossed. 

Anyone know the person that made the video? Maybe we can get an idea of what appened. 

I'm pretty sure sarah used the "copyright" excuse. Just look up youtube copyright report and anyone can report it to YouTube. Sarah probably reported not too long ago because that video was a like 1 year old no?

Screenshot_2019-02-27-17-26-13.thumb.png

She reported that sonone is "harassing her" or "i appear in this video without my permission" lol hopefully more people make this types of videos, she cant report all of them can she? 😂 this remids me of kiki 😂

Posted

I'm pretty sure sarah used the "copyright" excuse. Just look up youtube copyright report and anyone can report it to YouTube. Sarah probably reported not too long ago because that video was a like 1 year old no?

Screenshot_2019-02-27-17-26-13.thumb.png

She reported that sonone is "harassing her" or "i appear in this video without my permission" lol hopefully more people make this types of videos, she cant report all of them can she? 😂 this remids me of kiki 😂

Can her left eye sue her for harassment? 

Posted

11.thumb.png.ece624f1d06c2c9404b5a0e7cd8

Removed by the user ? that's weird 

Posted

this bitch really got the expose video down... her lies are falling apart. i can't believe its actually happening.

Posted

The video got reuploaded. I don't think it will gain much attention again though :alpacaworry:.

Screenshot_20190228-051718__01.jpg

Posted

Hey guys, my original super long post was deleted so i'm gonna post it again but shorter and quicker.
Actually Here just see the screenshots for yourselves:

Hidden Content

This is where I sent a bunch of pics from that ig account (which is not mine but is very thorough) and unfortunately i dont have a screenshot of krotchy's ig story that i mentioned. so if anybody else has them PLEASE SHARE!

here's the eats.channel response:

Hidden Content

whoa, this is insane. She actually went out of her way to take DMs out of context to make them look like they’re cool when they’re not? I really wish Chris would file a report against her, since he actually has power over her and could actually make her face consequences which a lot of other people she ripped photos and ideas off of don’t. She’s such a slimey bitch and it’s what she deserves 

Posted

The video didn't get striked

20190228_110324.thumb.jpg.ab761187b375a4

Posted (edited)

So...she deleted the video because she wasn’t making money off of it? I mean I understand the hustle but I think there should be an updated video where they focus on her shitty personality and plagiarism besides the eye thing and could have posted that on the monetized account instead.

YEEESSS This right here! This would be a far more productive move, considering that plagiarism is her worst issue. (I think it is, anyway. ) There are folks who don't give a damn that she has implants and lies about them. But surely the majority of those same people won't have any defenses for anyone stealing someone else's earned credit.. 

Edited by krochidehehe
Removed an unnecessary word

Posted

The video didn't get striked

20190228_110324.thumb.jpg.ab761187b375a4

I believe Sarah reported and it got removed, but if the user who made the video removed it for monetization reasons she's stupid af. That video won't be able to bring in any cash because either youtube will flag it for "attacking" somone or sarah is going to continue to take it down for them using her photos.

I tried that like 6 years ago with a kota video and YouTube blocked the channel I was using from ever being able to apply for monetization. I had to delete the account because " kiki corporation" took it down too.

Sarah can report it over and over because she didn't concent for them/her/he to use her photos or she can report for "attacking" her.