• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

instagram Sarah McDaniel

5778 posts in this topic

Posted

She posted a image on ig saying that she would go to Finland. Maybe for nose job or replacing the implant for one more "realistic" one? Everytime she´s on a trip I think about cosmetic surgery :S

Posted

however, one of the rare pics where her pupils are almost the same size. so like, that's an improvement. 

Its probably photoshopped. She lurks here hardcore and its been brought up several times inside and outside of the site that they're lopsided.

Posted (edited)

She posted a image on ig saying that she would go to Finland. Maybe for nose job or replacing the implant for one more "realistic" one? Everytime she´s on a trip I think about cosmetic surgery :S

Noooooo please don't come to my country Sarah..

She's probably going to Lapland though, it's pretty popular right now, and I guess a bit trendy since some celebs/social media people have been to Finland recently, like Margot Robbie and Chachi Gonzales (well she's dating a Finn but anyway).

Finland isn't really known for cosmetic surgeries, idk, she would definitely be better off somewhere else if that's what she's going for I think. I've never heard of anyone travelling here for a cosmetic surgery, Finns even travel to Estonia for that stuff lol.

Edited by nyan
Grammar fix, I think it's better now

Posted (edited)

i get this uncomfortable feeling that her eye is basically a time bomb and it's only a matter of time until it causes her serious problems? like i know she smokes weed but someone posted a pic a page or two ago where it just looks so red and irritated and it makes me feel so anxious inside knowing all the awful complications that surgery causes yikes 

Edited by loversalibi

Posted

[My presumed] Sarah's bucket list:

1. get a nose job
  2. get a more realistic blue lense so you don't have to photoshop the pupil
  3. get your nipples fixed [but not smaller implants, it's the nipples that are wrong!]
  4. get a butt lift/implants to make waist look smaller

Like y'all aren't exaggerating. The photo of Sarah before all this with her cute, perky small breast was so hot and I can totally understand how she got into PlayBoy. Now she looks like Tatum if he decided to do drag. Like before I'd pay for her if we went for a date, now she'd have to pay people to kidnap me to go out with her. She should spend all this money on therapy. She needs it. :/

I googled "eye iris" and somehow got botched implants pics. NOT SAFE FOR LIFE under spoiler.

12_b.jpg

11_b.jpg

Posted

i was actually shocked she got her boobs before her nose. her nose seems to have been a major insecurity way before boobs. maybe boobs were always an insecurity for her but she only started showing it when she started packing pillows in her bra. but she was photoshopping her nose and angling and all that shit way before she started stuffing her bra. 

Posted

i was actually shocked she got her boobs before her nose. her nose seems to have been a major insecurity way before boobs. maybe boobs were always an insecurity for her but she only started showing it when she started packing pillows in her bra. but she was photoshopping her nose and angling and all that shit way before she started stuffing her bra. 

Possibly because theres a longer time for the healing of a nose. She'd have to deal with an extremely bloated nose for about a month and by month three it should have subsided slightly. It takes an entire 6 months to a year for things to completely resolve.

Posted

Possibly because theres a longer time for the healing of a nose. She'd have to deal with an extremely bloated nose for about a month and by month three it should have subsided slightly. It takes an entire 6 months to a year for things to completely resolve.

and probably becauae she / the people she’s working with can easily photoshop her nose. but her image and work now requires her to constantly showcase her ginormous boobs, which she naturally does not have and those are harder to photoshop, compared to noses. 

so priority would be to enlarge her boobs first in order to convince people and secure more jobs... 

Posted

yo wth instagram givin me horrible eye colour change pages ads just because i’m lurking sarah s ig. so scary

8E4A73A0-AF40-4E20-9EC8-A13E0145420F.png

Posted

i get this uncomfortable feeling that her eye is basically a time bomb and it's only a matter of time until it causes her serious problems? like i know she smokes weed but someone posted a pic a page or two ago where it just looks so red and irritated and it makes me feel so anxious inside knowing all the awful complications that surgery causes yikes 

You're totally right, from what I've seen most iris implants last about 2 years before they cause serious complications and (almost always) need to be removed. The eye is a super sensitive area, and that surgery is not legit. She basically paid someone to stick a foreign object in her eye, she'll be lucky if her sight isn't permanently damaged. 

Posted

kinda ot but when did she get her eyes done? cause if it's been more than a year then she should be having eye problems by the end of this year 

Posted

Posted

kinda ot but when did she get her eyes done? cause if it's been more than a year then she should be having eye problems by the end of this year 

I think BrightOcular did the implant

Posted

is the opposite of a "glow up" a "throw up"? because that's what she's done 

I like to say, "blow up". Because those boobs look about as real as a blow up sex doll.