instagram Sarah McDaniel

5380 posts in this topic

Posted

Really wondering though if she's getting a new implant that looks more realistic how her eye is going to take it. Getting an implant is not only dangerous but its an unreliable way to change the color, seeing as how your eyes can reject it or it can begin to slump in your eye and say out of the way. It doesnt look like the implant adheres very well to her iris, as we've seen pictures of it sliding around. More people are realizing just from the fake color. I'm surprised she's kept it up this far but really, people dont believe her as much as shed like them to.

Posted

Not to be mean but she kinda reminds me of the human version of Shrek in that shoot...

83A42356-98CB-46B4-9739-054178865818.thu

What kind of photographer would allow his model to have such an unflattering lighting. She should have at least photoshop her. 

Posted

Pretty sure she's anti vaccine and thinks antidepressants will poison you. So yea. This wouldnt surprise me. 

Yikes. Shes one of those assholes who thinks she knows more than Doctors and takes a paper that was proven to be faked over years and years of research. 

and yet she expects people to believe her hetrochromia is natural and she doesn't Photoshop? 

Posted

CCB82086-5960-4F3C-9A7A-39D597B0F17F.thu

Look just how differently the pupils work in each eye at the top picture. Left pupil goes in the back of the iris, just how it should be. Right one is weardly posicioned like its floating in the top of the iris. How can someone believe that? She has such beautiful hazel eyes, very big and cute, why to ruin them like that? It's just sad.

Posted (edited)

being normal is not good enough, she has to be ~*speshul*~. if it weren't for her "heterochromia" she wouldn't have gotten that much attention

Edited by fishpowder
double posted

Posted

I'm 100 percent sure that she got a new implant. It's been too long for Sarah's narcissistic ass that she has posted a selfie or video on her story. 

I kinda wonder if her followers and people around her don't notice the change in her eye color, pattern etc. Even back when she wore lenses .

Posted

Could she really go back in and get a new one just like that??? Wouldn't that cause further damage and irritation to her eye???

She can go in and get the most realistic blue contact there is, it still doesn't change or erase her old photos showing her real eye color and the terrible circle lens she used to wear.