• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6465 posts in this topic

Posted

Breast aug is half the price in Indonesia, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she broked out because she’s getting one. Apparently she doesnt get paid enough from her lies to afford a much more reliable, board certified surgeon in the US. She’s so desperate lol

Posted

I swear to god I'll have an out of body experience if she gets new tits and tries to pass it off as,

"my crazy hormones and weight gain!!"

Posted

I swear to god I'll have an out of body experience if she gets new tits and tries to pass it off as,

"my crazy hormones and weight gain!!"

The late puberty Kylie Jenner syndrome. "Didn't you know? It's mY HoRmONeS."

Posted

Im still dumbfounded as to why SARAH of all people would be chosen to model for Rhiannas company. They literally had the pick of the litter for REAL models and they chose a pathological liar/plagiarist?

Posted

Im still dumbfounded as to why SARAH of all people would be chosen to model for Rhiannas company. They literally had the pick of the litter for REAL models and they chose a pathological liar/plagiarist?

I have no idea either, but I'm kinda enjoying it... just for the people roasting her in the savagexfenty IG comments, muah, hah! 

Posted

I have no idea either, but I'm kinda enjoying it... just for the people roasting her in the savagexfenty IG comments, muah, hah! 

When I saws the SavagexFenty ads on IG, the comments were just roasting Sarah lool.

Posted

When I see models with real heterochromia, I feel like I can feel Sarah’s jealously from thousands of miles away. They are everything Sarah can never be

CF8FAD76-5202-4E22-BD38-C7A8CC0BF86C.jpeg

Posted

This really looks like she's wearing a contact over the implant. You can see where the color changes slightly. 

E8C81F06-93C6-49F4-AEBE-8B5EECC31A67.png

838D2493-F88B-4B16-B594-66013F7B48F2.png

Posted

This really looks like she's wearing a contact over the implant. You can see where the color changes slightly. 

god doesn’t she know that nobodies eye has ever looked that fucking blue naturally.... like this is stuff she’s voluntarily posting as well? 

Posted

i can imagine that she'd put a contact over the implant to make it look like it has some details and depth and isn't just plain flat blue

Posted

looks like another circle lens. Aaaand we’re back to the age old problem of her blue iris looking twice as big as her hazel / brown one. 

Posted (edited)

Maybe she got the implant removed instead of the rumored breast augmentation from her visit to India/Indonesia

Edited by HoneyBear

Posted

I think she shooped her hazel eye here, but they look a million times better than that ridiculous contact.

Posted

That's an old photo, the circle lens one. She's reposting old photos, so that might mean she's getting something done...

Also every candid "fan" photo of her is just...so uncomfortable to look at

bNf0g61x9Dc.jpg.f67aacaf3300c5a3ed994594