instagram Sarah McDaniel

5463 posts in this topic

Posted

What is this pseudo intellectual bullshit

554486B7-99F1-475B-AFBC-00C925ADA30F.thu

Posted

B5A87576-2687-4D92-9E7B-F9FA30151E13.png

173CD49A-6C5F-4186-ADDE-6C39869EFACE.jpeg

Well, to be fair.... she's already seen her career go down the drain and may also be seeing her eye follow suit sometime soon :haiplz:

Posted

Oh my goodness, looks like she's a lead~ Can't wait for all those close up shots of her eye and more ridiculous padding~ :alpacacrush:

If God is good to her maybe the film stylist helped to tone it down but judging from the teaser pic is doesn't look like it...

What happened to that other movie she was supposed to be in? Seem's like it was never released?

How does she even get casted though when she's not photogenic, gives herself weird proportions and her acting kinda sucks (from what we've seen in that superheros x weed movie). I am confusion ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

That was a movie for a film festival, a few days ago on her ig stories she said it would also be in theaters, don't know when though

Posted

Kind of going back to an old point but this seems to be quite common in the thread. Only caught up today.

Tbh IDGAF what she looks like. Model or not, there is a demand for all types of bodies, toned, not toned, skinny, fat, average, curvy, whatever. She's a model, but ultimately her flushing her career down her drain by not working on her body as some high fashion models do is her choice. She wants to be the instagram style thing girls do, she's going about it completely the wrong way, but I'm not going to go telling her what to do or not do. We can discuss it however we want, of course, but I think that her career becoming goat shit is not because of her body or exercise regimen, but because of her lying and padding, and other actions which changed her image.

Her natural body is really only her business and perhaps the business of her employer. Bashing her body, insulting her, calling her fat (when she's not, she seems to have relatively wide hips and waist and the padding doesn't help), et cetera is rather inappropriate. And I am saying this not in the purpose of being a WK.

It is the reason due to which PULL supposedly exists. We are here to discuss snowflake actions, their behaviour. In Sarah's case it is photoshop, eye implants, her being an asshole, padding, being a liar, all that crap. We can discuss her career if we really must, but do we have to stoop as low as to continually bash her? Everybody is entitled to an opinion, however, insulting whatever natural she shows of her body in a rather derogatory manner is asshole behaviour. Perhaps we couldn't care less, but honestly it is immature and there are so many different ways to say what we have to say.

whats_wrong_with_u_quote.thumb.gif.9222f

Yeah, she blew her chance of being a successful model. She gets some jobs, she ruined her career, but I don't think it is because she is 'fat'. It is because of that ugly ass implant and the padding. The padding makes her waist look thick and drowns it out. Naturally she'd look more like a pear shape if she let her bust look like it is naturally, but unfortunately she makes herself appear wider which is not a good look for a model. Doesn't make her look fat, just less appealing. Her ass isn't as flat as most people said, as was mentioned by another user that she just pulls her thong so far up that her 'ass' is actually 'ass and parts of lower back' which also visually shortens her torso. Basically, she makes decisions to make her body appear less flattering than it would otherwise, not because her natural body is ugly, but because how she goes about flaunting it is.

Either way, I tend to prefer criticising actions and behaviour rather than somebody's natural appearance. When it is fake, sure, let's talk about it. But there is so little we can do about our face and body without going under the knife. I don't understand why so many PULL users love to bash a person's face, saying they shouldn't be models et cetera. There is a market for everything. Pretty faces, average faces, 'ugly' faces. Different companies go for a different look and implying that a person should not be working their job based on their appearance is wrong because chances are there are employers looking just for that. Sure, there is a 'look' most employers go for in modelling, but there are exceptions. 

Sigh, do we really have to rehash this argument over and over and over? Niggling and arguing among each other over this same issue isn't going to make it stop. People react differently to the situation and not one person can have the thread done how they think it should be. It's just how it is. All this does is create two or more pages of people fighting and getting nowhere, like chasing their tails around and around. Name-calling too. This is when the thread turns on itself and can get really aggressive between members.

Posted

Sigh, do we really have to rehash this argument over and over and over? Niggling and arguing among each other over this same issue isn't going to make it stop. People react differently to the situation and not one person can have the thread done how they think it should be. It's just how it is. All this does is create two or more pages of people fighting and getting nowhere, like chasing their tails around and around. Name-calling too. This is when the thread turns on itself and can get really aggressive between members.

Only putting in my own two cents. I have seen many threads being reduced to appearance bashing and at that point the thread loses its point. Healthy discussion is important and my tone was not argumentative at all. Either way, yes, it is what it is but does not mean that nothing could be done about it.

shrug.thumb.gif.de91ca891a9cc6d6f259e32a

Besides, Sarah is generally a rather boring personality tbh. Her character has no substance, she's doing the same thing over and over and never learns. I miss the times when there was drama with her father or actually something going on. She's gotten very repetitive. Same old fake deep shit, same old plagiarism, same old pseudoscience. There is just nothing to her. To me, she seems to lack charisma because I see her as almost without personality. I don't really know what kind of person she is with the exception of her lies, trying to seem smart, but really, she has no individuality. Which is kind of sad because for many personalities, well, they actually have personality.

Posted

So…. You’re basically saying we are a bunch of immature assholes and that there is something wrong with us and that this should stop.

I am an asshole, can’t argue with that.

Posted

So…. You’re basically saying we are a bunch of immature assholes and that there is something wrong with us and that this should stop.

I am an asshole, can’t argue with that.

"Asshole behaviour" is different from somebody being an asshole. Similarly, immature behaviour is different from somebody being immature. I am speaking regarding some people's actions with regards to this matter, not their overall character. I actually am fond of most of the users who bashed her before which is why this surprises me.

But if you want to argue further, PM me. 

Posted

"Asshole behaviour" is different from somebody being an asshole. Similarly, immature behaviour is different from somebody being immature. I am speaking regarding some people's actions with regards to this matter, not their overall character. I actually am fond of most of the users who bashed her before which is why this surprises me.

But if you want to argue further, PM me. 

Chill yo everyone has a right to an opinion. To me her body is nice, she’s pretty but lies about how she really looks in every pic and the faux boobs look like complete shit. She looks like a blowup doll with stick arms. Her eyes are barely open IRL prob from all the shit she puts them through, and weed makes her eyes dry and her surgery made them more dry..... HONEY BEST USE THOSE PRESCRIPTION EYEDROPS RELIGIOUSLY cause that shit is serious... 

I think ppls reaction to her on video is justified and she did it to herself.  Also as she’s gotten older she has somewhat aged, as most ppl do and gained some weight prob as her marijuana fascination has increased which is a common side effect for irresponsible recreational partakers. (I know this because ALL my friends smoke and sell weed) Also her personality makes it easier to want to say negative things because she is very crued and somewhat a sociopath. I don’t know her personally and she seems to pretend to be a very laid-back person overall BUT her actions online that have been documented through this thread prove she’s definitely not as she portrays herself, hence her anxiety that is self manifesting through her continuous desire to perpetuate her lies. 

Overall, I would say express your feelings but no need to backtrack others because who really cares it’s a gossip site, not a polite forum? Seriously just accept u have a dif view and that’s fine 😌

Posted (edited)

Sorry for being argumentative guys! I'll be chill myself now:D

Edited by Strawberry Milk
being preachy

Posted

Let's stop now~ If anyone goes too far with their comments on Sarah they'll be called out but you can't change everyone's opinions and control what they say so let's just carry on :alpacacrush:

o4SPMmj.thumb.gif.e8c9e3d6851795629a016f

Posted (edited)

@House thank you for saying what you said. I’ve noticed that is is problem on several threads (Sarah, Lily, Kenna, and more) and it reduces the quality of PULL as a whole. Instead of looking like a site that’s about calling out a Snowflake’s bad behavior, we look like a bunch of mean and petty school girls. Insulting Sarah’s body just makes us look bitter and jealous. I hate beating a dead horse, but it’s a serious problem on this whole site and it needs to be discussed.

With that being said, I’m glad that people are starting to see through Sarah’s lies. By the looks of it, it’s all starting to come crashing down on her. She only gets roles in D-List movies and shows, she’s rarely booked for modeling gigs, and everyone knows about her fake eye. I think she’s moving onto her pseudo science bs out of desperation. I predict that in a year she will be forgotten. She’ll completely fade into obscurity. 

Edited by SadBlythe

Posted

Personally, I try to follow the rules of this site as my guidelines into how to behave on here. Only the moderators can assess and determine what is crossing the line. So far, I can't find anything on talking negatively about appearance. That may change however, it depends how they feel on the subject. Until then, we can't have members playing the roles of judge and jury.There is a rule that clearly states not to do that, to not single out or target other members. That's all I can suggest, just follow the rules as they are there for a reason. 

I have just noticed that when this thread has its members turn on each other, the thread slows to almost a halt and who it is meant to be about is completely lost within all of these members arguing.