instagram Sarah McDaniel

5374 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk, sometimes people cross the line and just bodyshame her. Her body is fine for a model. Nothing special, but not as terribly ugly and flat as people are saying. Being "thiccc" isn't an requirement for being a model and constantly shaming her for her butt is getting really boring.

Posted

I believe the body shaming is comming from a response to her photoshopping. I don't body shame her beyond the eyes. 

On an off note look at her left leg in above pictures, does everyones really look like that from above?

:frowny:

Posted (edited)

nobody body shaming her, she is the one who hates her body and constantly photoshopping everything about her features. also her body is not good for a model because she can’t make any clothing look good. why would anyone book her, who wants to see their brand with horrible padding and weird eye implants. she can’t be a face model too cuz obviously.. eye thing, her entire face is different in real life. she’s a bad actress. so what left? she’s making some acne cream if you want? lol we all know her skin.. 

and don’t forget about her personality, probably everyone knows she’s a liar. thief. extremely rude and shallow. no one wants a toxic person around...

Edited by popoko

Posted

Both comments are a bit tasteless? They are to me at least having struggled with depression and suicide for over a decade now.  Especially hers on a freaking SELFIE.  Like, seriously? 

E37AE070-A8BE-4C06-8A8F-945A353DB128.jpeg

Posted

agreed, attaching it to a selfie like that is so inappropriate, however I’m not that impressed with Diplo’s comment calling suicide ‘selfish’, he obviously has no concept of how low your self esteem has to be and how detached from your own self worth you have to be to take your own life. You literally have to believe that you are a burden to the people around you and that their lives would be better without you in it in many cases. 

exactly! Couldn’t have said it better. I wished more people understood this. But it’s hard to unless you’ve really gone through it. 

Posted

lol wtf you think i photoshopped her ass to make it look flat? it was from photographer page, someone posted here ages ago.  

Posted (edited)

This is probably the only picture where her blue contact could be passed off as real/natural...

6B0B43BF-4F2F-404E-8103-F4107CCA1D2C.png

...but then again she or the photographer most likely edited the picture (the picture is much clearer if you go on her actual account).

Edited by Hallo

Posted

I suffer badly from insecurities and I have used filters to cover myself in photos or photo manipulation to look better. I could never have the confidence to do what Sarah is doing, things like going on an interview in front of a camera with an eye that I’ve lied about or even acting on a series with a contact while pretending it’s real. I think this takes a certain type of person to do that and I agree that someone suffering with self-confidence issues could never do what she does. But this is speaking from personal experience. She looks people in the face and lies to them, like on that interview. I mean, I think what I am trying to say is that it’s different to make your own photos look better, that’s easy to do when you’re in the comfort of your own home, compared to lying right in the face of others. That’s what I can’t relate to as a girl with self-confidence problems. She is a lot more confident than I could ever be. I think that most people that suffer with insecurities could agree that they couldn’t do the same, it’s just not possible. We are all too self-conscious.

Posted

This. Honestly I find it quite gross at times. I’m also not entirely convinced that image Popoko posted of her lying on the bed hasn’t been photoshopped to make her butt look flatter. Honestly it looks rounder than that to me in videos we’ve seen of her, and we’ve seen that there are people out there who have been photoshopping her to look worse in certain photos. This was another shot from the same photo shoot posted by the brand Gooseberry Intimates - it looks to have been taken a few seconds apart from the one above, but her hips and butt look different:

8EC2D279-EDE8-47CC-B535-7DDF625D1FC5.thu

And another (photographer’s image) from that shoot:

03260B33-ABAE-4CA8-A57E-9C7ED85D8D37.thu

To be honest this is much more consistent with videos we’ve seen of her. I’m not saying this hasn’t potentially been photoshopped by the photographer, but in the other photo I’m also not buying the indentation where her hip meets her leg. She almost looks deformed - and Sarah has never been that skinny. And her hips and ass are not that narrow. There’s also the possibility that it is just a SUPER unflattering picture and angle.

Anyway, to me the constant body shaming is BORING, really unnecessary, and I feel like there are many more legitimate, shitty things that Sarah does that we could focus on without it always having to be about calling her ugly. 

agreed, attaching it to a selfie like that is so inappropriate, however I’m not that impressed with Diplo’s comment calling suicide ‘selfish’, he obviously has no concept of how low your self esteem has to be and how detached from your own self worth you have to be to take your own life. You literally have to believe that you are a burden to the people around you and that their lives would be better without you in it in many cases. 

Are you just here to WK? Cause that's the vibe all your posts about Sarah have been

Posted

This is probably the only picture where her blue contact could be passed off as real/natural...

6B0B43BF-4F2F-404E-8103-F4107CCA1D2C.png

...but then again she or the photographer most likely edited the picture (the picture is much clearer if you go on her actual account).

I thought that it rather looked like her contact lenses, as if she put a lens on top of the implant.

but probably editing.