• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

instagram Sarah McDaniel

5575 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it enough to prove its legit if you insert the most obvious pictures of her eye like these. 

tumblr_nwfqlyNZtH1utw6s3o1_540.thumb.jpg.6d6b9be35017e7efe9d36a185b9a2330.jpg

krotchy8.thumb.jpg.c81a56846128ff74e93823f0259467e1.jpg

Posted

@shady @Hallo

She's admitted to enhancing her "heterochromia", I think it's best to use that as a citation. 

Posted

If by "it" you mean lying to the hell and back then, well, you should be. 

krotchy.png

krotchy2.png

Posted (edited)

I don't think this has been posted yet,

People are roasting her in the comments.

NSFW 

Found this, I can't tell whether that's her or not.

Edited by HoneyBear

Posted

This video has been posted here! We were all dying over the fact that you can see DiCaprio’s managers clap back comment at the end 

DBA40628-C7E2-4268-98D0-F45455AA590A.thu

And also when she said “obviously red is my favorite color unbeknownst to me” 😂

Posted (edited)

I don't think this has been posted yet,

People are roasting her in the comments.

NSFW 

Hidden Content

I couldn't help but notice that Sarah's wearing a bra that's way too big for her..

And if you look at her carefully you can see that she keeps covering and moving this and the red dress so her bra doesn't show. I can't help but wonder what the girls in that room thought when they saw her-_- IMG_20180531_000624.thumb.png.529f44e264

Screenshot_2018-05-31-00-13-42.thumb.png

Edited by n_k_u

Posted

I couldn't help but notice that Sarah's wearing a bra that's way too big for her..

And if you look at her carefully you can see that she keeps covering and moving this and the red dress so her bra doesn't show. I can't help but wonder what the girls in that room thought when they saw her-_- IMG_20180531_000624.thumb.png.529f44e264

Screenshot_2018-05-31-00-13-42.thumb.png

Not just that, look at how much padding she has in the pic w/ the red dress compared to the video, I can't with this girl :phftt:

Posted

Wow. I swear she looked skinnier than this when she was in DR in a bikini, that was only a couple weeks ago. She can’t have gained this much weight in that short space of time or is this just a really unflattering photo? Or is it just all that padding making her look fat?

She really seems to be working this ‘I’m thiccc’ thing at the moment. Is this her new ‘I’m not just a generic insta model’ ploy?

Her proportions are so off, she looks like a bowling pin

Photoshopped the image to see what her actual proportions would look like. Sarah, girl, accept your natural body. It is so much nicer than what you try to pretend it looks like.

CF1FE97F-BDB6-41D2-93A0-CE4A0F0F7E7B.thu

I do wonder if Sarah has body dysmorphia. 

Posted (edited)

Her ridiculous, unnatural looking padding doesn't help the fact she is shaped like a refrigerator

EDIT: she says she's gaining weight but it doesn't look like healthy weight. She wasn't extremely thin to begin with; she looked like a normal, thin healthy girl (approximately 130 lbs?). Her body shape seems apple like - she gains weight all in the middle of her body. There's nothing aesthetically wrong with gaining weight in just that région, the only thing to be mindful of is gaining fat in that area can increase your risk of cardiovascular issues. What I mean by "healthy weight" is that she doesn't seem in shape. Look at Iskra Lawrence for example! She's gained healthy weight (and she's considered THICC) from her former extremely thin days. She's gained a good amount of fat and muscle; whereas Sarah seems to not exercise 

Edited by leoninehuman

Posted

Her ass is photoshopped bigger lmao and her boobs look like if the were real they would sag down to her pubic area 🤣. She needs to let Michael Jackson’s nose Rest In Peace 😂😂😂🙏 

AND WTF IS UP WITH HER FEET AND ANKLE 🤦‍♀️ Looks so dirty lol A3067B8E-4574-4325-9811-8BF2C32AE0CB.thu

327365B3-1D9E-4BF7-A1DF-062F392E6F21.thu

Posted

Her ass is photoshopped bigger lmao and her boobs look like if the were real they would sag down to her pubic area 🤣. She needs to let Michael Jackson’s nose Rest In Peace 😂😂😂🙏 

AND WTF IS UP WITH HER FEET AND ANKLE 🤦‍♀️ Looks so dirty lol A3067B8E-4574-4325-9811-8BF2C32AE0CB.thu

327365B3-1D9E-4BF7-A1DF-062F392E6F21.thu

Lol don't be mean with her.

Sarah has done alot in her life and currently she is studying mushrooms.

Rn she just subtle showed us her latest study, the feet mushroom.

She is growing one right now, to study from it and to show it to us too.

She's a true hero. 

really now.. this must be so embarassing to her to see now..

Posted

Her ridiculous, unnatural looking padding doesn't help the fact she is shaped like a refrigerator

EDIT: she says she's gaining weight but it doesn't look like healthy weight. She wasn't extremely thin to begin with; she looked like a normal, thin healthy girl (approximately 130 lbs?). Her body shape seems apple like - she gains weight all in the middle of her body. There's nothing aesthetically wrong with gaining weight in just that région, the only thing to be mindful of is gaining fat in that area can increase your risk of cardiovascular issues. What I mean by "healthy weight" is that she doesn't seem in shape. Look at Iskra Lawrence for example! She's gained healthy weight (and she's considered THICC) from her former extremely thin days. She's gained a good amount of fat and muscle; whereas Sarah seems to not exercise 

You are now contradicting yourselve. Iskra is far more bigger than Sarah, just look at her ankles. She just has a little fat in her torso, which i know people shaped that way. And Sarah isn't apple shaped, her body stores fat all over the body, including the torso. If she were apple shaped, her legs would be as thin as a high fashion model while her torso would be wider than her actual. My cousin and my friend are apple shaped and it can look very nice and modelesque if you are very careful with diet. As for Sarah, her body would be bomb if she were more careful, but if you're strict on yourself for years to stay model thin and not being naturally skinny, you body and brain can give up on you and demand some pizza. 

Posted (edited)

You are now contradicting yourselve. Iskra is far more bigger than Sarah, just look at her ankles. She just has a little fat in her torso, which i know people shaped that way. And Sarah isn't apple shaped, her body stores fat all over the body, including the torso. If she were apple shaped, her legs would be as thin as a high fashion model while her torso would be wider than her actual. My cousin and my friend are apple shaped and it can look very nice and modelesque if you are very careful with diet. As for Sarah, her body would be bomb if she were more careful, but if you're strict on yourself for years to stay model thin and not being naturally skinny, you body and brain can give up on you and demand some pizza. 

agreed, sarah is an hourglass shape naturally, meaning her shoulders and hips are roughly the same width, and she has a comparatively small waist. I am the same, and when I gain weight I gain it all over, which is some ways an advantage. When I gain weight it is less immediately noticeable, which is a plus, but it also means that it can creep up on me without me even realising and then suddenly: bam - my head looks weirdly tiny.

Having those huge padded balloons stuck to her chest disfigures her natural body shape and actually does the opposite of what Sarah wants - it makes her waist look wider and her entire body more oblong, as well as significantly shortening her torso. 

Also, am I the only one who thinks her natural butt is perfect? It doesn’t help that she’s wearing a g-string here pulled up over her hips because it makes it look super long. If she was wearing normal underwear here it would look great.

This has been really crudely edited, but if you consider that this is where normal underwear usually sits on your ass, I think her real butt (if properly flattered) is a nice butt:

94776A6B-FAE9-4652-8F73-CFB43065E737.thu

Edited by Emeraldine