Posted

1E290A70-2606-47E7-9CC6-A9DE084CA959.png

7833A7E2-AFB1-4785-9936-5F0F10C92B87.png

E5CB6498-B45B-497B-914B-177E29BD233A.jpeg

243D3162-76B4-492B-BF5C-B583C1F3E892.png

5DD24511-7603-4BCC-AF90-70CCB171047A.jpeg

38A80050-76AC-46E9-8DF4-000312B0DD61.png

Posted

^ and then this one guy tells him he's stupid... wow... sarah's out here stealing hearts (dicks)

Posted (edited)

I don’t see how she’s editing her video. Her boobs just wobble cos she moves her arm and the nose, I don’t really see it here

Edited by Demo2theifhos

Posted (edited)

So like, when I first saw this picture, this is the first thing I noticed. Looks like she did her own horrendous editing and edited out her bra so that people would stop saying it's all because of padding and push-up bras. I can't. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edit: Nevermind. Maybe she wasn't wearing a bra, afterall. You can see where her boob curves, then suddenly goes into a straight line down. She dragged the boob down..I'm deceased. 

Edited by Dumplings

Posted (edited)

I find it really curious that she hasn't gotten a nose job yet, seriously. She never even hesitated to get the implant in her EYE, one of the most sensitive parts of the body, and she hesitates on the nose? Nose jobs are so common they're almost a run-of-the-mill procedure nowadays ¬¬

EDIT: LMAAAAOOOOO, thanks for liking my comment, @nosejob!! xD xD So appropriate!

Edited by Nevermore

Posted

I find it really curious that she hasn't gotten a nose job yet, seriously. She never even hesitated to get the implant in her EYE, one of the most sensitive parts of the body, and she hesitates on the nose? Nose jobs are so common they're almost a run-of-the-mill procedure nowadays ¬¬

Nosejobs are common but they're the most complicated procedure, especially if it's about making a bridge shorter,  i asked that a very experienced plastic surgeon because i want to get it. It can look unnatural, botched, disproportionate to the face or it can have complications. Plus it's expensive and there is no going back if the surgeon fucks up your nose. Plus you have to have a word with a psychiatrist and he has to let you get a nose job. At least  that's how's in my country. 

Posted (edited)

All valid points but none of those factors have stopped Sarah from getting an eye implant. Safety is clearly not her main priority as she had no problem going to a sketchy clinic abroad to do a TRULY dangerous procedure that hasn’t even been medically approved. 

I’m leaning more towards her not having the financial means to drop $20k on a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty. I get a feeling that if she had money at her disposal she would get everything done to look like her portrayed image online. Does anybody have any idea how much she earns? I don’t think she’s involved in many sponsorships.

@shady btw what country is that? In North America you don’t have to speak to a psychiatrist to get approval for cosmetic surgery, so that’s a really cool concept 

Serbia, the Columbia of Europe according to western European stereotypes, which i find offensive,  but at least we have some good rules here. 

Edited by shady

Posted

For real she doesn't have the money.

But some rich old guy might eventually finance them for her. Maybe she's saving up? Idk, boob jobs are not very expensive, I actually don't understand how she hasn't gotten implants yet. I guess she doesn't have any credit and needs the whole thing upfront? Or...? Idk. This padding thing is really freaking weird, no one in their right mind would be doing this over implants to this degree unless there were some kind of obstacle in the way of the surgery.

Posted (edited)

When you pad so much your boob is bigger than your head. Her head is already small, making her tits gigantic drooping sags isn’t doing her any favor. 

1EB592A1-A80B-4934-9539-3CB888BB62D8.jpeg

1F20E3A1-7638-4571-B217-CBC5D259EA5F.jpeg

Edited by Demo2theifhos