• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6537 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

used some website to filter her Tumblr to only show original posts and found these:

she has coronary heart disease?

Screen_Shot_2016-06-07_at_20.03.06.thumbScreen_Shot_2016-06-07_at_20.02.54.thumb

is the first picture really her?

Screen_Shot_2016-06-07_at_20.03.34.thumb

Screen_Shot_2016-06-07_at_20.03.17.thumb

she's really into eyes... she reblogs a lot of these

tumblr_lqak90OcOQ1qkxz88o1_500.thumb.jpg

tumblr_m4e93hQTsq1r0kzcho1_1280.thumb.jp

tumblr_lnboxhttx91qkxz88o1_1280.thumb.jp

Edited by flower

Posted (edited)

used some website to filter her Tumblr to only show original posts and found these:

she has coronary heart disease?

Hidden Content

is the first picture really her?

Hidden Content

she's really into eyes... she reblogs a lot of these

Hidden Content

nah that's one of her friends i think** (i know it is i looked at her blog woops)! that girl's blog is a lot like how sarah's evolved. I kind'a guessed that she got her into tumblr? I can see where she got her inspo from. But nope, that's not her. 

Edited by bloodbong

Posted

nah that's one of her friends i think** (i know it is i looked at her blog woops)! that girl's blog is a lot like how sarah's evolved. I kind'a guessed that she got her into tumblr? I can see where she got her inspo from. But nope, that's not her. 

oh ok but why would she post a picture of her friend? 

Posted

This girl seems.. Fake? I don't know, like she seems like she'd be rude in person and act entitled or something.

That's exactly what I thought 

Posted

of course her bone structure isn't as striking irl, too. does anyone else think she got tit implants?

Posted

of course her bone structure isn't as striking irl, too. does anyone else think she got tit implants?

I don't know about implants because she's only a 32c. Her lips seem a bit suspicious but in her old photos they look the same so idk.

Screen_Shot_2016-06-08_at_16.38.50.thumb 

Girl is cheap af. What's up with that dress? She sounds like a stuck up brat, definitely the type I hate. Stephen was hilarious though.

maybe she was just nervous being on tv and have everyone see how different she is from photos? I haven't heard of her being rude to anyone yet so I can't see anything wrong with her personality. When looking at her Tumblr posts it's mostly either humour, gore, nsfw and just a bunch of hipster shit but she's never really had a go at someone or been racist 

Posted

Wouldn't it just be hilarious if one day she woke up and was in a rush and put the blue lens in the wrong eye...  Or even funnier if what happen to some lying asshole I met ( he claimed to have blue eyes but they were awful halloween contacts ) is the lens gets dry and just at random during an interview gets stuck in her upper eyelid :) 

Posted (edited)

Oh my god, i saw this girl on a eally boring FB page that only post white pale "beautiful" people, they stated she has heterochromia and everyone was confused as hell in the comment, i could tell right away its fake too.

She probably think that if doesnt have anything interesting to show then she will another basic white girl in the insta famous sea, but come on, if you're gonna be fake then at least be a good fake, spend the money that you get from being on playboy and buy good realistic lens

BUT, what make me really mad is that people ACTUALLY BELIEVE HER, oh come on x2

Also she looks really uncomfortable in that interview, that dress is really revealed and she had to keep fixing it every few secs, gurl you try too hard to stand out.

Edited by Zeng

Posted (edited)

I don't know about implants because she's only a 32c. Her lips seem a bit suspicious but in her old photos they look the same so idk.

Screen_Shot_2016-06-08_at_16.38.50.thumb 

maybe she was just nervous being on tv and have everyone see how different she is from photos? I haven't heard of her being rude to anyone yet so I can't see anything wrong with her personality. When looking at her Tumblr posts it's mostly either humour, gore, nsfw and just a bunch of hipster shit but she's never really had a go at someone or been racist 

she's not a 32c. her breasts are definitely bigger. a 32c is equivalent to a 34b, and that is WAY tiny. if she was ACTUALLY a properly fitted 34b/32c, she would hardly have any cleavage, let alone the amount she has. even if she wears a 32c, that is not a proper fit. i am almost positive she has implants. hell, i'm a 32dd/32e and i barely have the amount of cleavage she has. they look much smaller in the video of her and colbert, but from her pics they look larger than average.

additionally, i did some sleuthing, and here are some pictures of her without her bullshit contacts. most photos dont feature both her eyes in full, but if you open up the picture of her taken outside, and zoom in you can clearly see that her other eye is still blue. in her photos with the contacts, the ENTIRE iris is brown (not just, say, the center), so even what little is shown of her right eye would still be markedly more brown than the obvious blue that is shown. her entire immediate family has blue eyes, i guess she just wanted to seem different. 

62762_149424338426445_7606897_n.jpg

66001_154742547894624_283721_n.jpg

in this photo it seems plausible that her eye COULD be brown just because her eyes are a darker shade of blue than her sister's, but in other photos taken from the same album, it shows that the eye is blue, and so is the other one.

https://www.facebook.com/zoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/videos/vb.100000766386487/183828494986029/?type=3&theater 

both eyes are blue in this video, also.

45939_141879785847567_3142026_n.jpg she's on the bottom of the photo, not in the middle.

33529_139522476083298_6550314_n.jpg

Edited by ilovemyhusband

Posted (edited)

she's not a 32c. her breasts are definitely bigger. a 32c is equivalent to a 34b, and that is WAY tiny. if she was ACTUALLY a properly fitted 34b/32c, she would hardly have any cleavage, let alone the amount she has. even if she wears a 32c, that is not a proper fit. i am almost positive she has implants. hell, i'm a 32dd/32e and i barely have the amount of cleavage she has. they look much smaller in the video of her and colbert, but from her pics they look larger than average.

additionally, i did some sleuthing, and here are some pictures of her without her bullshit contacts. most photos dont feature both her eyes in full, but if you open up the picture of her taken outside, and zoom in you can clearly see in, that her other eye is still blue. in her photos with the contacts, the ENTIRE iris is brown (not just, say, the center), so even what little is shown of her right eye would still be markedly more brown than the obvious blue that is shown. her entire immediate family has blue eyes, i guess she just wanted to seem different. 

in this photo it appears plausible that her eye COULD be brown just because her eyes are a darker shade of blue than her sister's, but in other photos taken from the same album, it shows the eye is blue, and so is the other one.

https://www.facebook.com/zoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/videos/vb.100000766386487/183828494986029/?type=3&theater 

both eyes are blue in this video, also.

45939_141879785847567_3142026_n.jpg she's on the bottom of the photo, not in the middle.

she's still wearing lenses in these photos?

her original eye colour is hazel

tumblr_nwfqlyNZtH1utw6s3o1_540.thumb.jpg

she's wearing blue lenses in both her eyes in this picture too

tumblr_o7r3sm7aZ11t3gq5xo1_1280.thumb.jp

in the first two photos I think she's wearing a lens in her other eye to make it look like it has green in it - the last one is obviously just a fully green lens

(evolution of her green eye)

krotchy8.thumb.jpg.c81a56846128ff74e9382

sarah32-png.thumb.png.4204c68ee856cb5e78

25.thumb.jpg.4e6382f4a0856842901e797eb65

As for her cup size I got the information from here

Screen_Shot_2016-06-08_at_19.20.34.thumb

Edited by flower

Posted (edited)

she's still wearing lenses in these photos?

her original eye colour is hazel

Hidden Content

in the first two photos I think she's wearing a lens in her other eye to make it look like it has green in it - the last one is obviously just a fully green lens

(evolution of her green eye)

Hidden Content

As for her cup size I got the information from here

Hidden Content

it's possible that she is still wearing contacts in those, but i think in the first photo those are her actual eyes (one is blue with a teeny tiny bit of brown in the middle -- not that striking, and the other eye is just blue). i think that the photo is just overexposed, so it looks kind of green. i think she does have blue/a little brown, in one eye, naturally, but it's faint and fairly common to have that. i think she definitely adjusts the contrast so the colors look a lot deeper in like, the close up that you posted. these photos were from 2010/2011, so i'm not sure if she just started wearing contacts early or what, but i believe one eye is genuinely blue with a teeny hint of brown that isn't all that striking unless you augment it and adjust the color levels in photoshop, or what have you, and the other is straight up blue, but she CERTAINLY does not have a brown eye and a blue/hazel-y looking eye. they are both blue, one just has a teeeeeny smidge of brown. isn't the last photo of her eyes blue? it looks very blue to me... maybe the pictures aren't formatting properly for me and i'm seeing them in the wrong order...

yeah, those model companies dont know what they're talking about. they'll frequently say women that are like, G or H's are like, D cups. they have no concept of actual bra size. she totally got her tits done. i think the lips are real, however.

45939_141879785847567_3142026_n.jpg

Edited by ilovemyhusband

Posted

Wouldn't it just be hilarious if one day she woke up and was in a rush and put the blue lens in the wrong eye...  Or even funnier if what happen to some lying asshole I met ( he claimed to have blue eyes but they were awful halloween contacts ) is the lens gets dry and just at random during an interview gets stuck in her upper eyelid :) 

y'know i bet she probably does but just flips the photo when she posts it lolol 

it's possible that she is still wearing contacts in those, but i think in the first photo those are her actual eyes (one is blue with a teeny tiny bit of brown in the middle -- not that striking, and the other eye is just blue). i think that the photo is just overexposed, so it looks kind of green. i think she does have blue/a little brown, in one eye, naturally, but it's faint and fairly common to have that. i think she definitely adjusts the contrast so the colors look a lot deeper in like, the close up that you posted. these photos were from 2010/2011, so i'm not sure if she just started wearing contacts early or what, but i believe one eye is genuinely blue with a teeny hint of brown that isn't all that striking unless you augment it and adjust the color levels in photoshop, or what have you, and the other is straight up blue, but she CERTAINLY does not have a brown eye and a blue/hazel-y looking eye. they are both blue, one just has a teeeeeny smidge of brown. isn't the last photo of her eyes blue? it looks very blue to me... maybe the pictures aren't formatting properly for me and i'm seeing them in the wrong order...

yeah, those model companies dont know what they're talking about. they'll frequently say women that are like, G or H's are like, D cups. they have no concept of actual bra size. she totally got her tits done. i think the lips are real, however.

those look a lot like contacts to me idk about u..

Posted (edited)

I thought agencies aren't allowed to lie about measurements otherwise they would get in trouble with their clients?

you can clearly tell in the first image I showed that her eye without the lens is hazel - like she's not wearing a lens so i'm pretty sure lol not both blue like you say

tumblr_nwfqlyNZtH1utw6s3o1_540.thumb.jpg

also even her agency says her eyes are hazel? Not even hazel/blue - just hazel

she's been wearing lenses I think since/before 2011 - looking at her meme shirt I would say this photo where her blue eye is obviously fake is from around that time

tumblr_lm59e8nRFA1qcs7aro1_1280.thumb.jp

Edited by flower

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

I thought agencies aren't allowed to lie about measurements otherwise they would get in trouble with their clients?

you can clearly tell in the first image I showed that her eye without the lens is hazel - like she's not wearing a lens so i'm pretty sure lol not both blue like you say

Hidden Content

also even her agency says her eyes are hazel? Not even hazel/blue - just hazel

she's been wearing lenses I think since/before 2011 - looking at her meme shirt I would say this photo where her blue eye is obviously fake is from around that time

Hidden Content

wait, when you say hazel you mean the blueish with brownish in the centre? or are you saying that you think her natural color is brown? isn't hazel green/brown? and as far as the agencies go, I don't think it's that they're lying, it's that most people have no understanding of correct bra sizes. most people aren't wearing the right bra sizes. a lot of women think if there's some bulging over a bra, that's normal. it's not, and if that happens you should go up a cup size. 

I was thinking her natural was the blue and she wore the brown as a fake, given that practically her entire family has blue eyes and stuff, but I suppose it could be the other wayway 'round, yeah.

Edited by ilovemyhusband