• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6678 posts in this topic

Posted

She really looks kid-like in those screenshots. Like her face, compared to the other woman's, looks significantly more baby-ish, while the latter looks like the textbook definition of an adult.

Maybe it's because of the baby fat she's got in her cheeks that make her look younger? (or maybe she doesn't know how to pull mature looking faces/attitude.)

Posted

You can really see how big her nose is in a profile view. No wonder she shoops it

Posted

Err...

56c7dc1fe4b0c48ff21a68ad_cv1.thumb.jpg.4

Posted (edited)

Edited by fiend

Posted (edited)

Edited by fiend

Posted

I definitely agree that she's an average pretty girl, face and body wise. Like i've said before, theres so many other girls that look just as good as her. I've seen them in school, in town and I even think I look as good as her (her legs are really nice tho). I think the only 'model' worthy thing about her is her height. Just compare her to the other model in that video.

Why has no one tried to expose her yet? I'm sure some gossip news site would love this shit.

She should just come clean. I doubt a lot of her fans would really give af, as long as she's still posting 'sexy' photos I think she'll be alright with an Instagram career and probably even her model career as it doesn't seem like she's working with big names anyway.

also lmfao at this (and that pull shoutout)

Screen_Shot_2016-08-27_at_23.45.18.thumb

Posted

Sarah, if your eyes are real, why not pay a visit to an optometrist and film the experience to shut us all up? :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

She recently posted a new pic on her tumblr. Not exactly the same pose as the other, but you can tell she edited her butt to make it bigger.

Sarah's edit:

tumblr_ocnc4x6KUH1qkxz88o1_1280.thumb.jp

Photographer's original: 

u3599m9.thumb.jpg.7b9c80376607bfde3fb9f6

Posted (edited)

I've just moved this to the Little Flakes section and about time too.

tumblr_inline_o7m6myl29F1sla4jq_500.gif

Congratulations to Sarah for becoming a fully fledged (small) snowflake! :lamaheadshake:

Edited by redbowkiki
dammit grammar

Posted (edited)

I'm just wondering, why does Sarah's picture look so much more professional and higher quality than the photographer's? Also, she seems to have insecurities about her anatomy, she made her shoulders and waist smaller, and her butt slightly larger. 

A pattern I see in snowflakes is that they all want to be considered different, unique, or "special". Sarah has an average name (I apologize to anyone who is offended, it is a very common name in the English language), she has basically no personality (or so it seems), and her features are not exotic or enticing/beautiful in any way- in my opinion (beauty is in the eye of the beholder). 

Sarah wore the contact to be different and receive attention, although her trying to be unique just makes her like everyone else. Her future now depends on the one thing that made her "special". I wonder what will happen if a major network or news outlet exposed her. She might go into depression, or use the attention for more fame. I wish she exposed it for herself and changed for the better, but that is unlikely. 

Sorry this is so long, it took me 5 minutes to write so there might be typos

Edited by Thor

Posted

I'm just wondering, why does Sarah's picture look so much more professional and higher quality than the photographer's? Also, she seems to have insecurities about her anatomy, she made her shoulders and waist smaller, and her butt slightly larger. 

A pattern I see in snowflakes is that they all want to be considered different, unique, or "special". Sarah has an average name (I apologize to anyone who is offended, it is a very common name in the English language), she has basically no personality (or so it seems), and her features are not exotic or enticing/beautiful in any way- in my opinion (beauty is in the eye of the beholder). 

Sarah wore the contact to be different and receive attention, although her trying to be unique just makes her like everyone else. Her future now depends on the one thing that made her "special". I wonder what will happen if a major network or news outlet exposed her. She might go into depression, or use the attention for more fame. I wish she exposed it for herself and changed for the better, but that is unlikely. 

Sorry this is so long, it took me 5 minutes to write so there might be typos

I think it's because her edit shows her skin to be more tan and the sheets to be whiter as a result (the photographer's version has a yellow light cast over the picture). That means that the contrast between her and the bed is crisper, so it's more striking composition wise, whereas the photographer's one is less striking due to it have a sepia/ yellow overtone to everything, so there's far less contrast between Sarah and the bed. Even the negligee she's wearing is a sharper shade of black in her version, and is a duller shade in the photographer's version. Another thing is that Sarah's version is more... dynamic, for lack of a better word. The photographer's version sees no sharp/ defined lines, but Sarah's version has very noticeable and sharp shoulder blades due to her pose (or editing). Her hair is also messier in her version as well, creating an impression that she's moving.

Amateur artist here. :douge:

I feel as if her using a contact lens is a well known secret; everyone knows it, so no one says it.

Posted

I think it's because her edit shows her skin to be more tan and the sheets to be whiter as a result (the photographer's version has a yellow light cast over the picture). That means that the contrast between her and the bed is crisper, so it's more striking composition wise, whereas the photographer's one is less striking due to it have a sepia/ yellow overtone to everything, so there's far less contrast between Sarah and the bed. Even the negligee she's wearing is a sharper shade of black in her version, and is a duller shade in the photographer's version. Another thing is that Sarah's version is more... dynamic, for lack of a better word. The photographer's version sees no sharp/ defined lines, but Sarah's version has very noticeable and sharp shoulder blades due to her pose (or editing). Her hair is also messier in her version as well, creating an impression that she's moving.

Amateur artist here. :douge:

I feel as if her using a contact lens is a well known secret; everyone knows it, so no one says it.

Maybe she's born with it....... maybe it's... ah nevermind.

It could also be that her photographers just use the original image (and possibly shot in RAW format). Professional photographers tend to use as little software editing as possible, leaving them with real setup such as lighting equipment and props. Of course, Sarah takes the easy way and uses filters/ shooping.

Posted

wtf is going on with your eye's Sarah? (also sugarbearhair?)

Screen_Shot_2016-08-30_at_21.12.11.thumb

Posted

Yikes. She edited her blue contact so much it looks like she's blind in that eye. It has a white overcast to it. 

Found her boyfriend.

Instagram video (feat. Sarah): https://www.instagram.com/p/BIDSyrvhViH/

So her boyfriend drives a Lamborghini and cleans pools? Makes sense. 

Screenshot_2016-08-11_at_11.51.54_AM.thu