• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6537 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a picture of my friend who actually has this eye condition - honestly it's so beautiful in real life and nothing like Sarah's obviously fake ones.

1936020_1694667587482716_218258610877581

I think it's so shitty she's getting all these jobs and attention just for something she doesn't even have - literally all the articles about her go on about her unique eyes and nothing else. She say's her all time goal is to become a Victoria's Secret model, like ok let's see how that goes

Posted (edited)

You can clearly see that the eye is a contact lens in this image. Yes, combinations do exist where the centre of the eye is darker than the rest of the eye, or a different colour, but this is very obviously a contact lens just from the colouring of it. With real eyes you can see that the colour is kind of "flat" under the more spherical shape of the actual eye. With contact lenses it appears to float on top... like it does in this image.

tumblr_nwfqlyNZtH1utw6s3o1_540.jpg

Edited by raspberry ripple

Posted

The interview made me cringe when she kept fixing her dress :|... I think she is very average and not beautiful, to be a model.

Posted

I mean she maybe has tints of green or blue in her eye but she tries miserably to reinforce that with lenses. I have multiple colors in my eyes, changing from time to time so most of the time people think I have brown eyes but when they look more they find they are green with hazel and brown.

eyes.thumb.jpg.265d1d37272b61fa51253edff

back on her, after I saw the video I think she looks really clumsy... she's more photogenic than videogenic (i made up that term lol)

Posted

How she believes she could actually convince her general audience that she has obtained magical "MY EYSE TURNN EVRY COLOrrr" is insane. Judging by the fact she/possibly her manager delete every comment that calls her out, I'm guessing she's never confronted the issue?

Posted

I know heterochromia can look pretty, but in most cases it fucks up your eyes very bad. I have a really common and widespread version (central heterochromia, where you have a different colored ring around your pupil), and I can't see shit without help (glasses, lenses)... if you have pure heterochromia, in 99% of the cases you are basically blind as a bat. Don't wish for disabled eyes ._.

Posted

This girl seems.. Fake? I don't know, like she seems like she'd be rude in person and act entitled or something.

Also, her eyes changed shape a lot in those old pics, and she doesn't even look the same. The people saying "ITS HER MOODS!!" are lying and in denial, because all of the people I know with like very light blue eyes don't have such a drastic change in eye color.  Like some other posters have pointed out, her right eye goes from like a grey to a near sky blue almost.

She also seems like a huge typical millennial from looking at her instagram too.

Posted

How long does she think she can keep up the lie? Especially now that she's starting to get a following and a career. She must be shitting herself hoping no one puts up childhood photos of her.

And why on earth did she use circle lenses? You can see her iris looks larger then the other, she's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

image.thumb.jpeg.d6e00be0dbf91ac63a186b4image.thumb.jpeg.775f3a816be0a4321d38817

Posted

How long does she think she can keep up the lie? Especially now that she's starting to get a following and a career. She must be shitting herself hoping no one puts up childhood photos of her.

And why on earth did she use circle lenses? You can see her iris looks larger then the other, she's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

image.thumb.jpeg.d6e00be0dbf91ac63a186b4image.thumb.jpeg.775f3a816be0a4321d38817

Yes!! Exactly. I'm wondering why her photographers or the people who do her makeup etc haven't said squat since her popularity has risen? Her main characteristic and what she is known for is plain-site fake, you'd think that it'd go fast. I'm just confused as to why there isn't some article when you google her that states all the stuff we knew right off the bat. How has no said anything? They had to have noticed I mean how can you not? Someone by now usually is like "Uhuh well you didn't hear it from me but.."

Posted

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3445632/Playboy-s-non-nude-cover-girl-Sarah-McDaniel-says-consider-posing-naked-reveals-wants-Victoria-s-Secret-model.html

'The model, who has striking different-colored eyes, said she wasn't always as comfortable with her looks as she is now.

'I didn't really embrace myself so I think people strayed away from me because I wasn't as confident as I should have been. 'But now that I've really embraced myself and become confident with every aspect of myself that's why more people are drawn to me now.''

tumblr_nxj0lxoZYh1uloegno1_250.thumb.gif

"Now that I faked a different coloured eye (which is a genetic condition) and got exposure I can finally be comfortable with myself because everybody writes about me and talks about my eyes."

Posted

Lol omg, that contact is SO FAKE. Like come on, if it was a small time 'instamodel' I could turn a blind eye, but really. Contacts for movies exist, you would've thought if she was serious about this she'd invest in ones like that?

Posted (edited)

HAHAHAHA IS SHE SERIOUS? her irises are completely different sizes. anyone who's ever heard of/ seen circle lenses knows exactly what she's up to. My main question is why didn't she just get a colored lens that is normal in diameter size? She doesn't seem very bright....

Edited by toastychan
typos

Posted

Girl is cheap af. What's up with that dress? She sounds like a stuck up brat, definitely the type I hate. Stephen was hilarious though.