• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Sarah McDaniel

1730 posts in this topic

Posted

Turnip" so I'm a bisexual, but they're not all bad? Wtf? Erroneous logic, you wanna walk that back?

Posted

Turnip" so I'm a bisexual, but they're not all bad? Wtf? Erroneous logic, you wanna walk that back?

i think you misread their post, don't take stuff too personally:alpacaworry2:

Posted (edited)

yikes yeah I knew I'd get some response from that and i tried to reword that like 3 times. its just in her mind what happened was "bad", i couldn't find another way to word that but i truly didn't mean anything. :alpacaworry2: i myself am pan so i assure u i meant nothing by it.

Edited by Turnip
typo

Posted (edited)

Yikes if she saw this her mythomania would skyrocket. Like I get wanting to spread info but come on....

I have no doubt that if I've found this, Sarah would have as well. We already know she's looked into it, so it's much better to have a frank and open discussion about the potential dangers than to sweep it under the rug IMO. At the very least (if Sarah does lurk here which is likely), it provides a counterpoint to whatever conclusions she may have already drawn about it. I don't think misrepresenting things for fear of the dangers is ever a good idea because as soon as someone realises you've exaggerated or lied about one or two things they disregard absolutely everything you've said about it. Much as I dislike Sarah I wouldn't want to see her harming herself over her insecurities. 

This is undoubtedly a very dangerous thing to do to yourself at this stage in it's development - for all we know it could cause blindness however many years down the line. It's just not worth the risk at this point - even if there are people who have had good results so far.

Edited by lorian
grammar

Posted

Yikes if she saw this her mythomania would skyrocket. Like I get wanting to spread info but come on....

i mean i doubt she lurks this site when it looks like she doesn't even read comments (it looks like she just logs off insta after posting :alpacabored:

anyways those results are so cool. but it looks like his before pics were green/brown. sarah's (unphotoshopped) brown eye is pretty dark. 

IMG_5939.thumb.JPG.75a9050ea53fa3098b2bf

even if she decided to get the laser we all know, so at this point i hope she just comes clean (very unlikely)