• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6678 posts in this topic

Posted

My best guess is that she has actually has a mild form of central heterochromia iridis, not the complete form of heterochromia. She uses colored lenses to accentuate the remaining blue color & hide the brown pigmentation on her left iris

I don't even think she has any form of heterochromia. This picture here kinda proves it:

Screenshot_2016-06-19_at_3.31.35_AM_-_Ed

also on her being "model material" I honestly don't think she is (that's why she's doing men's magazines because her body is curvier than what an ideal models body would be)

She doesn't have the body type for high fashion/runway and her face is generic. I could see her doing commercial or catalogue work but she's already gone into the sexualised side of the industry. Most of her popularity and gigs come from her eyes; if she didn't wear a lens I doubt she would be anywhere near as popular as she is now.

Posted

There's actually procedures now where you can permanently change your eye color.

http://www.brightocular.com/

"BrightOcular is a United States developed artificial iris implant made of a thin, flexible, biocompatible, colored medical grade silicone which has been developed to alter iris appearance for medical and cosmetic purposes."

If she really wanted to commit to it, she could have this type of procedure, but I have read about complications with having a foreign object stuck in your eye permanently, lol.

http://www.stromamedical.com/page/about-us (this one seems sketchy, and it isn't legal in the US yet.)

"We all have blue eyes.  In the case of brown eyes, however, a thin layer of brown pigment covers the front surface of the iris (the colored part of the eye).  The Strōma laser disrupts this layer of pigment, causing the body to initiate a natural and gradual tissue-removal process.  Once the tissue is removed, the patient’s natural blue eye is revealed."

Posted (edited)

Edited by mincedmeat

Posted

I feel like the recent posts on this topic are just a repeat of things.

I'm wondering why no public figure (such as models, photographers, and makeup artists) has/have said anything about her eyes? I'm sure at least one of the people she has met would feel they should tell someone about it or make a side comment. Maybe they don't want to cause 'drama'. I'm sure her agency knows her eyes are fake. What are they going to do once it becomes well known that she is fake?

Posted

A friend of mine has a baby brother with heterochromia and let me tell you the color is really pretty, on Sarah it looks so fake. He has one light brown eye and an incredibly vivid light blue that Sarah was trying to achieve in some of her photos :alpacabored: how much money is she making? Pretty sure it's more than enough to get some surgery or some really realistic contacts

Posted

There's actually procedures now where you can permanently change your eye color.

"BrightOcular is a United States developed artificial iris implant made of a thin, flexible, biocompatible, colored medical grade silicone which has been developed to alter iris appearance for medical and cosmetic purposes."

If she really wanted to commit to it, she could have this type of procedure, but I have read about complications with having a foreign object stuck in your eye permanently, lol.

http://www.stromamedical.com/page/about-us (this one seems sketchy, and it isn't legal in the US yet.)

"We all have blue eyes.  In the case of brown eyes, however, a thin layer of brown pigment covers the front surface of the iris (the colored part of the eye).  The Strōma laser disrupts this layer of pigment, causing the body to initiate a natural and gradual tissue-removal process.  Once the tissue is removed, the patient’s natural blue eye is revealed."

I hear patients end up with cataracts from this procedure

Posted

i just want to point out for once that this is a hugely dangerous procedure. 

i will give a link in the following hidden content video with the warning that it is highly graphic. it is a video where a doctor in the US has to remove a so called "cosmetic iris implant" of a patient who had it implanted outside of the US. it left inflammation and permanent damage to the natural iris. 

https://youtu.be/f1Kia9IG_r8

Posted (edited)

There's this beautiful girl named Cydnee Black and her eyes don't look real at first glance (the coloring makes it look like a straight up contact, but it's legit). It's a bright blue color with spots of dark brown.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.8cf11a7b5ada6705

Her mom has heterochromia.

ttypLbc.thumb.jpg.eb5e026f798013fa873089

Sarah has yet to post a childhood pic of herself btw. Another big sign that she just has hazel/brown eyes and felt bad because her sister had blue ones.

LOL NVM I found some pictures from her snapchat someone posted and one of them was this:

Screenshot_2015-12-17-17-48-39.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-12-17-17-48-39dfsd.thumb 

She did some weird blurry editing to make that eye just a hint of blue aha

I feel like the recent posts on this topic are just a repeat of things.

I'm wondering why no public figure (such as models, photographers, and makeup artists) has/have said anything about her eyes? I'm sure at least one of the people she has met would feel they should tell someone about it or make a side comment. Maybe they don't want to cause 'drama'. I'm sure her agency knows her eyes are fake. What are they going to do once it becomes well known that she is fake?

Not sure about that. There's another model doing this and her name is Ava De Lacy. She's not faking heterochromia, but she def wears contacts AND models professionally. She's probably doing to "stand out" and seem more "exotic", idk what her ethnicity is. She has super high quality contacts than Sarah has ever had though, that's for sure.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ava_de_lacy/

tumblr_o3w4xq5VJF1r02h3eo1_1280.thumb.jptumblr_o3w4xq5VJF1r02h3eo2_1280.thumb.jp

tumblr_o3w4xq5VJF1r02h3eo5_1280.thumb.jptumblr_o3w4xq5VJF1r02h3eo6_500.thumb.png

Edited by Calithea

Posted

Alright, I have nothing against using color contacts but seriously? using one huge cheap circle lense to fake a "so cute and interesting desu" unique eyeball? then claiming its your own eye? 

I love brown eyes, I think big brown eyes are beautiful and I admire girls with big doe eyes. This girls eyes just look kinda weird in a lot of photos, and besides, can she really wear the one contact forever? shes doomed to fail.

Pixee Fox had this surgery. IMO It makes the eyes look really unnatural and ugly and the pupils appear smaller.

Posted (edited)

LOL looks like Sarah stole another photo from someone else and is posting it like it's her own...

Screenshot_2016-07-31_at_10.17.13_PM.thu

Screenshot_2016-07-31_at_10.17.17_PM.thu

Lol at Sarah tagging it in California when the original model in the pic was in Brazil. lolol.

Ignore the spoiler. Not sure why those pics won't delete for me.

Screenshot_2015-12-17-17-48-39.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-12-17-17-48-39dfsd.thumb

Edited by Calithea

Posted (edited)

LOL looks like Sarah stole another photo from someone else and is posting it like it's her own...

OMFG LOL WHAT IS SHE DOING

She seriously must have a low IQ or something if she think's people won't notice this shit. She be like:

ezgif-2752966219.thumb.gif.de7cb24e3871a

(I also feel really bad for that other girl who got their photo stolen. Sarah got 15k likes in 3 hours where she got only 1.8k in 35 weeks)

Edited by flower

Posted

Annnd of course she's deleted all the comments calling her out on it.

Posted

Makes you wonder if she has already done that before and just no one noticed :lamaheadshake:

Posted

Lol at Sarah tagging it in California when the original model in the pic was in Brazil. lolol.

Ignore the spoiler. Not sure why those pics won't delete for me.

Hidden Content

Oh. My. God.  

Why in the world is Sarah claiming to be somewhere else and hijacking someone else's picture for instagram?! She even cropped & flipped that photo just to hide the original source? What sort of delusional grandeur is going on in her mind? 

I don't have any words for her action, I'm just... speechless, Calithea. 

I don't even think she has any form of heterochromia. This picture here kinda proves it:

Screenshot_2016-06-19_at_3.31.35_AM_-_Ed

also on her being "model material" I honestly don't think she is (that's why she's doing men's magazines because her body is curvier than what an ideal models body would be)

She doesn't have the body type for high fashion/runway and her face is generic. I could see her doing commercial or catalogue work but she's already gone into the sexualised side of the industry. Most of her popularity and gigs come from her eyes; if she didn't wear a lens I doubt she would be anywhere near as popular as she is now.

Flower, if that really is her left eye then I take back my previous guess; Sarah doesn't have heterochromia at all and the previous points that I've raised is all the more enough proof that she uses circle lenses.  I do agree that she's not runway material, but commercial modeling work would be indeed suitable for her. So she edits her photos + uses circle lenses + hypes her fame with pretension.... hhmmm... Doesn't this reminds you of another snowflake?  *GRIN* 

I can understand now why the pro's that got involved with hiding her lie are apprehensive in revealing this secret about her: they might lose their professional credibility, which could lead to less work and worse, barred from the industry. So, they have no other options but to keep pumping up the lies... that's just sad. 

Posted

She used to wear two blue contacts, then later switched to only one. I think she's due for a promotion to Snowflake.