• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6857 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she means if there's any proof that you are him. As in, how are we sure you're not on this PULL account impersonating her father?

Yes ^.^ oh and its not meant in a rude way. just so we can be sure

Posted (edited)

If this is her father, he is saying she doesn't sleep around, I doubt that he'd know what she is up to 24 hours of the day

Edited by anonfeels

Posted

Hi all,

Trying to confirm Sarah's dad's identity right now. Will update. Thanks! :alpacacrush:

Posted

i mean come on.. how is this not him. he gives such detailed information that only a father could know. i have no doubt this is him, but i guess it's extra secure to check. anyways, i agree TMZ would be a great way to get this out in the open. once sarah realizes celeb gossip companies aren't letting her go, she'll come clean. 

Posted

I'm trying to send my license. It won't let me can I text it to someone.

Posted

Sadham has posted a mugshot of me. I have no criminal record. An arrest means nothing if you weren't charged or convicted of a crime. Also I have never been homeless. And sadham saying I'm trying to weasel out of it is bs. I have no criminal record, thats a fact.

Sadham is Sarah 

Posted

I think it was JennyApples who posted the mugshot here (on page 93).

This looks like a silly publicity stunt ("there's no such thing as bad publicity"). Sarah is a boring and plain girl, and this drama won't make any difference.

Posted (edited)

Sadham has posted a mugshot of me. I have no criminal record. An arrest means nothing if you weren't charged or convicted of a crime. Also I have never been homeless. And sadham saying I'm trying to weasel out of it is bs. I have no criminal record, thats a fact.

Sadham is Sarah 

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but someone like her wouldn't have time for this site.  You just are trying to make yourself seem like the victim when you are just as much at fault as her. You just Over exaggerate your situations, and put her in a very bad light. In your Instagram you said you where homeless and she refused to let you sleep at her place, when in reality you where in a business trip and ended up getting a hotel. If anything you are just worsening the relationship between you and her. Constant threats will do nothing of it. Instead of gossiping with randoms why don't you try fixing what you've been wanting to fix this whole time? To you , this shouldn't be about her eye. It should be about fixing that bond, you raised her.  I understand you want her to be true to herself, and you know what she definitely should. However you should be true to yourself too and realize that this isn't the way to go if you really want to have a relationship with her. She is going to be your daughter forever. Whether or not she has done bad things to you.  Now I don't know if she will accept if you are bisexual in years time, but that's ok. My parents never accepted my sexuality, but I know they still love me. It's hard for people to move past ideology and bias, however you can make it easier by strengthening the bridge you have with your daughter. I'm all for drama and all, and I'm sorry for assuming you had a criminal record or you where homeless... However I am not willing to worsen family ties like some people on this board. I don't like your daughter from what I have read on this board, but in truth I don't know her at all. I have never met her nor will I ever meet her. It's the same for you too, I don't know you at all and I made assumptions just as I have done to your daughter. I'm sure you're a good guy, and maybe your daughter has some good qualities too. She's very young and her being disconnected with you is understandable for her age. We all had parents and rough patches with them, and I'm not a parent yet but the threats you give her will be meaningless even if you go through with them. I suggest maybe going to counseling with your daughter. Help her become more aware of who you are and tell her you just want to be in her life again. I know you guys are in different states but from what I pick up I think it will be worth it for you two to at least meet each other face to face to fix this.

Edited by Sadham

Posted

So a white night extraordinary, as I told you in private conversation and on this forum 1. I have no criminal record, 2. I have never been homeless. I was visiting Ventura for business and got a hotel after Sarah refused to even see me. As I told you you can't blackmail me, she needs to cut it out with the eyes, quit using photos of other models, and examine why she has such a problem with LGBT peeps. For her own good.

Posted

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but someone like her wouldn't have time for this site.  You just are trying to make yourself seem like the victim when you are just as much at fault as her. You just Over exaggerate your situations, and put her in a very bad light. In your Instagram you said you where homeless and she refused to let you sleep at her place, when in reality you where in a business trip and ended up getting a hotel. If anything you are just worsening the relationship between you and her. Constant threats will do nothing of it. Instead of gossiping with randoms why don't you try fixing what you've been wanting to fix this whole time? To you , this shouldn't be about her eye. It should be about fixing that bond, you raised her.  I understand you want her to be true to herself, and you know what she definitely should. However you should be true to yourself too and realize that this isn't the way to go if you really want to have a relationship with her. She is going to be your daughter forever. Whether or not she has done bad things to you.  Now I don't know if she will accept if you are bisexual in years time, but that's ok. My parents never accepted my sexuality, but I know they still love me. It's hard for people to move past ideology and bias, however you can make it easier by strengthening the bridge you have with your daughter. I'm all for drama and all, and I'm sorry for assuming you had a criminal record or you where homeless... However I am not willing to worsen family ties like some people on this board. I don't like your daughter from what I have read on this board, but in truth I don't know her at all. I have never met her nor will I ever meet her. It's the same for you too, I don't know you at all and I made assumptions just as I have done to your daughter. I'm sure you're a good guy, and maybe your daughter has some good qualities too. She's very young and her being disconnected with you is understandable for her age. We all had parents and rough patches with them, and I'm not a parent yet but the threats you give her will be meaningless even if you go through with them. I suggest maybe going to counseling with your daughter. Help her become more aware of who you are and tell her you just want to be in her life again. I know you guys are in different states but from what I pick up I think it will be worth it for you two to at least meet each other face to face to fix this.

someone like her wouldn't have time for this site (lol) what does she do all day? write her "articles"? oh wait, her dad does that for her. spend time taking body/contact lens pics and photoshopping them? that's much more likely. if I remember correctly, he never said he was homeless. he DID say he was on a business trip, but had nowhere to stay. sarah wouldn't even let him stay on the floor. you say he's exaggerating, but how would you know unless you knew the full story?? how can you "worsen family ties" with someone whose not accepting and manipulating? i think he's here in desperation to resolve. i don't care for the drama in this, i don't care if he decides to leave the sarah drama, but i do care for this to be resolved with HIM. Mr. Mcdaniel, only you can decide how to resolve this. i think maybe counseling is a good idea, but only you can know if it's the right choice. after all, with sarah being your daughter, you should have an idea how she'd react. 

Posted (edited)

You have just proven yourself to be Sarah McDaniel you fucking bitch. Who else would be so passionate while writing all of this shit? Nice try to cover up your bullshit tho but nothing will work at this point

Just quit internet nobody likes you "except" horny men who see you as brainless object and a joke but will follow so they can continue beating their meat off

Go and see a psycatrist and leave your dad alone

Edited by laughing_lurker

Posted

So a white night extraordinary, as I told you in private conversation and on this forum 1. I have no criminal record, 2. I have never been homeless. I was visiting Ventura for business and got a hotel after Sarah refused to even see me. As I told you you can't blackmail me, she needs to cut it out with the eyes, quit using photos of other models, and examine why she has such a problem with LGBT peeps. For her own good.

if you examine my previous comments I obviously don't care about her. The fact you keep bringing up the same Topics that show up here is rather odd. Obviously those things aren't important to your guys relationship? When your Instagram was up you said you just wanted her to accept you and have a relationship with you? But I guess if it's just her image that's fine?? Also I obviously apologized for assuming you had a criminal record... You are just as fucked up as your daugher. 

Posted (edited)

if you examine my previous comments I obviously don't care about her. The fact you keep bringing up the same Topics that show up here is rather odd. Obviously those things aren't important to your guys relationship? When your Instagram was up you said you just wanted her to accept you and have a relationship with you? But I guess if it's just her image that's fine?? Also I obviously apologized for assuming you had a criminal record... You are just as fucked up as your daugher. 

Oh yeah you don't care about her but you come here to passionately defend her and call her dad on while writing so many lines?

Don't you see how OBVIOUS the lie is? Stupid people will stay stupid lol

Edited by laughing_lurker

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah you don't care about her but you come her to passionately defend her and call her dad on while writing so many lines?

Don't you see how OBVIOUS the lie is? Stupid people will stay stupid lol

if you literally go to page 101 you can see I at first thought Sarah was being a cunt. I can't believe how many autists inhibit this site. The dad is a fuck up too, obviously you can see from his rantings. If this is really him he has some disorder as well because he has no care in the world to fix his relationship with his OWN daughter. He just keeps on repeating on what we have for all pages of the topic. Like I can't even comment on the faults on other people just because there's someone worse? Isn't it odd how he keeps going back and fourth? Look I get it they are in a rough patch but I'm not gonna shill and act like some retard and bandwagon the dad even though in his instagram he claimed he wanted a relationship with her. But shit, what kind of father fucking rants constantly about him not wanting his daughter to steal photos etc, when theres a far more serious situation between them going on like her not accepting him for his sexuality. It just sounds like someone posing as him. Or he is a fucking whack job like his  daughter. The only reason why he ever messaged me was to save face even though he clearly has problems too. They are all one fucked family and I just wanted to help him fix it but all you cunts want to rip it down because "muh drama"

Edited by Sadham

Posted (edited)

if you literally go to page 101 you can see I at first thought Sarah was being a cunt. I can't believe how many autists inhibit this site. The dad is a fuck up too, obviously you can see from his rantings. If this is really him he has some disorder as well because he has no care in the world to fix his relationship with his OWN daughter. He just keeps on repeating on what we have for all pages of the topic. Like I can't even comment on the faults on other people just because there's someone worse? 

you're disgusting. "autists"?? you've made me suspicious now. we all know sarah and her slurs. sure you may have posted like 2 posts shaming sarah, but when you look at it, it was prob a cover up. you seem to know a lot about sarah for someone that joined recently. honestly it seems like you're trying to shut Mr. Daniel up from exposing who sarah is. someone ban this fucking twat clouding up the forum :alpacadone:

Edited by Turnip