• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Sarah McDaniel

6678 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

tumblr_ni5a4lcoGi1qzc3t4o1_r2_400.thumb.

Oh Sarah... and to think I had a sliver of hope for you.. :alpacadone:

I really want her to respond to this mess lol. What bullshit is she going to come up with next?

Edited by flower

Posted

He went all out on her. Wonder what was the trigger bc it looks intense af.

Oh well, karma always pays back :hoplz:

Posted

was following this drama in the past, just noticed the bumps in threads recently and I'm intrigued. I also feel awful for her dad, she seems like a real rough piece of work. :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

woah. does this mean even her JOURNALISM IS FAKE?? oh my god this girl.  her dad did so much for her :anime: IMG_5626.thumb.PNG.811dd251d67b5f6bd1ed9

IMG_5627.PNG

Edited by Turnip
added another pic

Posted

OMG.. this is insanse. I so wish her dad has more followers though 

Posted

I hope Sarah's career and reputation goes down to the ground. She doesn't deserve a father like him. There must be a way for her ass to get exposed. I hope no one wastes their time helping her get even more famous or continue to photograph her. I'm just looking for ways to get this whole news across that she's just a lying manipulative bitch. I bet her next move is to play the victim, because she can't continue to ignore this. 

Posted

hahahhaahaha omg this kills me u should have made her contact pop out

:sogud: has done hysterical, well... take off contact lense. lol.

1234931504682.png

Posted

omg... i feel so much for her dad. imagine sacrificing so much but it doesn't matter because its for her daughter only for her to act like a super bitch to him. he just wants to be respected as a person and even she denies that... fuck her. 

Posted

Jesuuuuuuuuus, what a trainwreck. I didn't expect this at all. This whole story seems like the plot of a freakin drama, what the hell.

I feel so bad for her dad, nobody deserves what he went through. If what he says is the truth, Sarah needs to go see a psychiatrist because she's not in her right mind at all:alpacamad: I'm honestly wondering if she's not a compulsive liar + narcissistic or something.

Posted

there's no way out for her. if she claims this dad account is fake, he's going to post her birth certificate. also, she's lying about her location too? is there anything honestly not fake about this girl? it's insane! in my entire lurking of PULL ive never seen such an extreme liar. 

IMG_5633.PNG

Posted

Holy shit. I passed on reading this thread for a while since Sarah is SO fucking boring. I check tonight and shit hit the fan pretty hard?! God damn, and I feel bad for her dad. I can't imagine what it's like to have your daughter blow you off and neglect you after all the help you've given them. 

What a shithead.

Posted

(i post too much on this thread pls forgive me there's just so much info) but he deleted everything basically. either sarah harrassed him, or fakely apologized to get him to delete them. it doesn't matter though since all the screenshots are on PULL. i feel so bad for him though ugh. 

IMG_5642.PNG

Posted

Woah, this is so messed up! It's one of these threads I've followed without contributing anything. I thought she is 'just' a scam and fake, but this is so messed up! There is a difference between being pathetic and acting malicious!

Posted

Someone send all screenshots to IG e-celeb!!!