• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Fails

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Not wanting to beat the dead horse or anything, but since PULL was defeated a second time all of Wylona's old photoshop, lies, and well *funny* moments are pretty much gone. Not a summary or anything I guess, so delete the thread if you wish. But basically, a photo dump, or something to laugh at and remember with bitterness.

tumblr_neofbvNm1W1tjfh12o1_1280.png

wU71aID.png

xwT9ZhT.png

VKel1yv.png

L8PnnUy.png

CwB0PNk.png

kOxiVnE.png

915587d19d0ec559500729de623024c7

tumblr_ndnqbn1woE1tjfh12o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ncb5sxjVxg1tjfh12o1_r2_400.jpg

tumblr_nar80pwDc81tjfh12o1_400.png

tumblr_nahwx4vMeF1tjfh12o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nagkdp09fY1tjfh12o1_400.png

tumblr_nagktjf0XD1tjfh12o1_500.jpg

ZR9e4MQ (1).png

29bg0t0.jpg

iH3Uvgg.png

Edited by velvetnails

Posted

Bump!

Posted

here's wylo in a edited vid with this chic. Way too much lighting but you can some what see her with out Photoshop. Personally in this vid it's straight up uber lighting. I'd have to inspect in Adobe ae to see any form of after affects but again this is wylo with the whole Angelina goth phase. 

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=0bs3yvgRoZM

Personally I don't get why she edits to where she's someone else. She looks fine without the editing.

Posted

here's wylo in a edited vid with this chic. Way too much lighting but you can some what see her with out Photoshop. Personally in this vid it's straight up uber lighting. I'd have to inspect in Adobe ae to see any form of after affects but again this is wylo with the whole Angelina goth phase. 

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=0bs3yvgRoZM

Personally I don't get why she edits to where she's someone else. She looks fine without the editing.

I can't see the video :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

I can't see the video :Alpacaconfused:

I couldn't either but I adjusted the url and it showed up.  Still looks heavily edited to me.

https://youtu.be/0bs3yvgRoZM

Posted

WTF. Did she edit out her finger in the last pic or is it just me???? :melting:

Posted (edited)

I couldn't either but I adjusted the url and it showed up.  Still looks heavily edited to me.

https://youtu.be/0bs3yvgRoZM

thankyou the ghostliest 😋 sorry was posting from kindle!  

So pretty much wylo her face was edited quite a lot. The liquifying tool was most likely use to her eyes to enlarge (second part of vid) realistically speaking due to that can hold up smoothly key frame to key frame along side with lighting and blur distorts. But seem crap loads of lighting and blur I mean un brighten the video in after affect of take a screen shot and apply more dark and burn tool from photoshop you see the features she trying to hide (nose, cheeks, real skin tone).  Cause if you notice in the vid. She's flat, you can still see her high cheek bone. Her stub nose, as well as her squareish face is still there.( 2nd part of vid) but in first part it seems the vid was shrunk at the width so they both seem tallerr and elongate all the feature (explains why the vid is sideways you see cause arms are way too unrealistically thin) thank you for the person who edited this vid. They couldn't complete hide her real face. 

Edited by beforeNafter...o-o
Auto correct Updating my faqs

Posted

*liquify

Posted

WTF. Did she edit out her finger in the last pic or is it just me???? :melting:

omg, you're right!  :haiplz:

Posted

so how is her clothing line?😅may be to ask her

image.jpg

Posted

so how is her clothing line?😅may be to ask her

image.jpg

If she ever started a clothing line it would the trashiest, most horrible tumblr shit ever.

Posted

Her neck and her face colors :/K.thumb.PNG.9fead31e1f933a6aab63eb0cd256

Posted

Pointy butt

Screenshot_20170616-144208.png

Posted (edited)

how she claims she looks 

500full-wylona-hayashi.thumb.jpg.f11f9fc

vs how she really looks lol

500full-wylona-hayashi_(2).thumb.jpg.744

More random and old candid Pictures 

IMG_1784.thumb.JPG.1246ca2e4ec71cd856e95IMG_1785.thumb.JPG.9ddc7da232916e1bea878

IMG_1787.thumb.JPG.a033499b0b0ad83c09b37

IMG_1786.thumb.JPG.e3f20d488f354d15db179

tumblr_nabxbu6cnc1tij6jvo1_500.thumb.png

IMG_1828.thumb.JPG.24b6c501b97c59aaa2b03

lol this last one she looks like she's wearing an adult diaper lol butt fail!!!!

Screenshot_2017-08-26-10-37-03_kindlepho

lol that eyeliner thooo and Adam her ex lol that hood\\\ emo RAWRRR

wow the difference is real !! l

ooking at the left and right photo I feel insecure and like a potatoe, but knowing its all photoshopped and that she actually looks normal makes ms feel not so bad.

Screenshot_2017-08-26-10-39-38_kindlephoScreenshot_2017-08-26-10-37-42_kindlephoScreenshot_2017-08-26-10-37-52_kindlepho

different angle , scary eyeliner, are her eyes even real contacts or photshopped? we will never know as she is a compulsive liar 🙅

Screenshot_2017-08-26-10-39-47_kindlepho

Screenshot_2017-08-26-10-40-04_kindlepho

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

i was lookin for the photo with ruby gloom ,i cant believe she think about she is the one in the photos she post on her ig ! because is totally different