Posted

Yup, lol

Charity.thumb.png.b7bdb5b77fb7a120162f1b

Is she drunk or something? Laughing at random shit like a maniac on stream rn

Posted

Yup, lol

Charity.thumb.png.b7bdb5b77fb7a120162f1b

Is she drunk or something? Laughing at random shit like a maniac on stream rn

That's Lia for you, she completely forgot what she was streaming for and just sunk back to normal obnoxious self. It's just the blind 12 year olds and teens that don't see past her exterior to see how she really is inside. I highly doubt she gives a shit about the charity, otherwise if she actually did she wouldn't be all aggressive and shouting hate at random people online. Instead she would be calm and collected and have a proper stream. I swear she saw the tragedy and was like well this is a prime time to do a scuffed stream and hopefully bring in more viewers to my channel because I care about this totally and people will see how good of a person I am. Fast forward an hour into the stream FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER FUCK OFF TRACER YOU WHORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE... SAUSAGE FIX MY STREAM IT'S FUCKING BROKEN GOD DAMN IT!!! *Sausage comes in for 2 minutes and presses a few buttons and everything works* Oh yeah back to charity btw!!

Posted

she posted a new vlog today with her sister and mom. I never seen her mom before 

Holy shit they are both so incredibly obnoxious and act like 11 year olds. Her sister doesn't even wear a seat belt and the mom doesn't give a shit.  Then there's Sniperwolf bragging about how she drives 100 and the cop just drives past her. What an irresponsible family.

Posted (edited)

I love it how one day her dad tells her her sister can't be in any more of her videos videos, then two days later it's like: "Me, my sister and my mom go out for a drive. xD It could be done in advance, but I don't think so since she references her dad which isn't usual. I agree that it isn't such a great vlog, her sister isn't anywhere near as good as her. It was a little boring.  

oh shit, she's started following TweetDeleter. She might delete everything before she started her Sssniperwolf channel, just like she deleted SexySexySniper. If you plan on archiving her tweets for the future maybe you need to do it now.  

Edited by StrangeAnimal

Posted

I love it how one day her dad tells her her sister can't be in any more of her videos videos, then two days later it's like: "Me, my sister and my mom go out for a drive. xD It could be done in advance, but I don't think so since she references her dad which isn't usual. I agree that it isn't such a great vlog, her sister isn't anywhere near as good as her. It was a little boring.  

oh shit, she's started following TweetDeleter. She might delete everything before she started her Sssniperwolf channel, just like she deleted SexySexySniper. If you plan on archiving her tweets for the future maybe you need to do it now.  

Archiving thousands of tweets ugh.. I don't have to the time for it but I did archive and save some screenshots of toxic tweets she said to people on sexysexysniper. I also have the old videos that I been showing you guys so she can't hide everything.

Posted

i'm still amazed she denies what she's done i mean there's sooo much evidence :'))

Posted

i'm still amazed she denies what she's done i mean there's sooo much evidence :'))

We have talked about this before  but I think its because shes been caught in a lie and needs to keep lying otherwise if she admits to a lie then her brainwashed fans will start to doubt and question her. You can apply this to other streamers, youtubers and even cosplayers. Example Jessica Nigri still lies and says she never had plastic surgery especially breast implants but a quick google search can prove that. Nigri been caught in a lie and continues to lie to keep her image in check rather then just coming clean.

All Lia cares about is what her brainwashed fans think and that's the majority she doesn't care if the minority know the truth. It's only if the majority of her viewers question or doubt her then she might actually speak the truth or just simply brush it aside. I will say this if Lia does come clean about her old channel or old drama she would simply say that was me years ago I was naive and stuff that's it IM CHANGED NOW HEHEHEHEHE when in reality she hasn't changed much.

Posted

I wonder if Lia acts like a cringey, obnoxious teen because she missed out on that part of her life. She always talks about not having many friends and stuff in middle/high school and staying inside a lot. Seeing her sister being a regular teenager with a social life must trigger something because they were acting like two teenage kids with their mom. 

The moment where they were making fun of the dad was very telling. "And don't trust your sister because they all backstab you," there's a lot of dysfunction in that family. 

Posted

I wonder if Lia acts like a cringey, obnoxious teen because she missed out on that part of her life. She always talks about not having many friends and stuff in middle/high school and staying inside a lot. Seeing her sister being a regular teenager with a social life must trigger something because they were acting like two teenage kids with their mom. 

The moment where they were making fun of the dad was very telling. "And don't trust your sister because they all backstab you," there's a lot of dysfunction in that family. 

This proves further that her family has some serious issues if they are actively thinking this. No wonder her dad hates Lia and got a restraining order like what is this behaviour. I just realized how come Sausage wasn't invited to these outdoor vlogs... Busy being addicted to Overwatch / Destiny 2 it seems.

I don't watch any of Lia's reaction videos she makes about reacting to challenges or cringe videos. I find it forced and everyone knows the type of reactions it will produce. She has done a few videos about livestream fails and such, I am surprised she hasn't reacted to her own content or streams or is that too cringy for Lia.

Posted (edited)

This proves further that her family has some serious issues if they are actively thinking this.

Her mom and dad's relationship also can't be that rosey if her mom is actively participating in something that her dad clearly forbid. She said a few times before about her father saying not to trust anyone, I used to think it was fairly good advice. But "backstab" and "sister" are really graphic terms for a father to be telling his children. Sausage used to call him Jafar, which sounds like a pretty good description now! She also put on a strong Arab accent, so he must be the real deal and not someone who is culturally western. You would think that for someone with hostility towards western culture in terms of sexuality etc., that Lia would try to get her dad to understand rather than being so confrontational and shoving it in his face? if he is as unstable and bad as she says he is, why torment someone who has these issues, and you also never know what he might do if some time he breaks and has strong islamic views. tbh though I kind of like it because it's fun to watch. Her mom sounds so strange, if you listen around 11:35 and then she's about to say something else but Lia cuts the video. Maybe she has some kind of speech impediment. I'd like to hear her just talking.  

No wonder her dad hates Lia and got a restraining order like what is this behaviour. I just realized how come Sausage wasn't invited to these outdoor vlogs... Busy being addicted to Overwatch / Destiny 2 it seems.

yeah, having Sausage in it would really be the icing on the cake against her dad wouldn't it? Just taking all his women into the wilderness...   

I think that in theory there should have been enough for a vlog here - with her mom and sister, and with the ATV or whatever they're called. But her sister and her were too random and silly, at times they were making a lot of random noises - maybe that appeals to little kids. At one point her sister was talking about someone at work she knew, and I think you could see on Lia's face "ugh this is going to be dumb". Maybe this is meant to be experience for her sister and she's meant to get better over time, I think she has a little bit already. But imo Digital Nex is by far the best person she has in her vlogs he's really funny and he also won't just fake everything with her even though he's obviously very aware of her real skills in Overwatch.    

Edited by StrangeAnimal

Posted

This proves further that her family has some serious issues if they are actively thinking this. No wonder her dad hates Lia and got a restraining order like what is this behaviour. I just realized how come Sausage wasn't invited to these outdoor vlogs... Busy being addicted to Overwatch / Destiny 2 it seems.

Honestly, while meeting Sausage and starting YouTube was the the driving force, there was probably problems before she ever met him. I think Lia is immensely affected by her relationship with her dad, way more than she lets on. I feel bad for her in that regard, but she's done a lot to disrespect him so.

Posted

Her mom and dad's relationship also can't be that rosey if her mom is actively participating in something that her dad clearly forbid. She said a few times before about her father saying not to trust anyone, I used to think it was fairly good advice. But "backstab" and "sister" are really graphic terms for a father to be telling his children. Sausage used to call him Jafar, which sounds like a pretty good description now! She also put on a strong Arab accent, so he must be the real deal and not someone who is culturally western. You would think that for someone with hostility towards western culture in terms of sexuality etc., that Lia would try to get her dad to understand rather than being so confrontational and shoving it in his face? if he is as unstable and bad as she says he is, why torment someone who has these issues, and you also never know what he might do if some time he breaks and has strong islamic views. tbh though I kind of like it because it's fun to watch. Her mom sounds so strange, if you listen around 11:35 and then she's about to say something else but Lia cuts the video. Maybe she has some kind of speech impediment. I'd like to hear her just talking.  

yeah, having Sausage in it would really be the icing on the cake against her dad wouldn't it? Just taking all his women into the wilderness...   

I think that in theory there should have been enough for a vlog here - with her mom and sister, and with the ATV or whatever they're called. But her sister and her were too random and silly, at times they were making a lot of random noises - maybe that appeals to little kids. At one point her sister was talking about someone at work she knew, and I think you could see on Lia's face "ugh this is going to be dumb". Maybe this is meant to be experience for her sister and she's meant to get better over time, I think she has a little bit already. But imo Digital Nex is by far the best person she has in her vlogs he's really funny and he also won't just fake everything with her even though he's obviously very aware of her real skills in Overwatch.    

DigitalNex was poking fun at Lia during the "charity" stream saying how bad she is and I think he jokingly said Lia's sister was better then Lia. I think Lia and her sister have a case of daddy issues. If you think about the way Lia dresses and acts she is 100% rebelling against what her dad's views are. She even commented on it in the Michael McCrudden video saying I look like a hooker in this clip. (The cinnamon challenge video she made on SexySexySniper)

Posted

Today she said they didn't have money growing up, even to get braces. Her dad did have money though according to her old tweets, also someone online says they lived in a wealthy neighbourhood. But she has been consistent claiming she hasn't seen a cent of it. 

Posted

Anyone know why she's in LA?

Posted

aww I liked how her and her sexy acted in that vlog i thought they were funny and cute. I feel like that is her real personality.