• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

3355 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Surprisingly, Mar does seem to genuinely be her friend. Which is odd, since she’s the complete opposite of Lia in a sense that she’s atctually friendly and somewhat “nice”

Digital nex, on the other hand, is definitely NOT a genuine friendship. You can just tell by how they act around each other, it comes off as awkward, at least to me it does 

Actually Mar and Lia get along so well because they both do business the same way and understand each other. Mar is as fake as Lia and is heavily disliked by the Hispanic YouTube community. From starting drama with others, click baiting, using her body and flexing her earnings, Mar is very similar to Lia. I bet Mar knows about all the stuff Lia has done and she doesn’t care and that’s why Lia is so open with her and she even said something on her IG story saying that “finally found people like me” or something like that. 

92149D7A-6809-4FF5-A9DF-B491913818F6.png

Edited by Ophelia Valentine

Posted (edited)

This was already raised long ago when she said something about her nose/breathing and it doesn't prove anything. Plenty of operations aren't a complete success, that doesn't make them a failure. For example I know it's a lot smaller operation but people get their adenoids out all the time and for some it gives them tremendous relief while for others it doesn't do much in the long term.

She could have gotten a non-cosmetic septoplasty "with filler" and turbinate reduction, that would have straightened her nose a bit, I even saw her on stream once saying her nose would be straightened from it. I don't know whether she did get a nose job or not, I'm just saying it hasn't been proved one way or the other. Here it discusses how septoplasty is the most common ear, nose and throat operation in adults, and doesn't always have a hugely successful outcome. Very nasty to rag on someone after a medical procedure they did to help themselves life a more comfortable life hasn't been successful for them.  

Septoplasty, i.e., surgical correction of the deviated nasal septum, is the most common ear, nose and throat (ENT) operation in adults. Currently the main indication to perform septoplasty is nasal obstruction. However, the effectiveness of septoplasty for nasal obstruction in adults with a deviated nasal septum remains uncertain. Scientific evidence is scarce and inconclusive, and internationally accepted guidelines are lacking. Moreover, there is no consensus on whether or not septoplasty should be combined with concurrent turbinate surgery. The objective of the current ongoing trial is to study the effectiveness of septoplasty (with or without concurrent turbinate surgery) as compared to non-surgical management for nasal obstruction in adults with a deviated nasal septum, both in terms of subjective (health-related quality of life) as well as objective (nasal patency) outcome measures.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4634847/

So your saying it was botched/a failure then?(if it doesn't fix the problem completely id consider that a failure/not working out.) Well like i said you really think sniperwolf would keep quiet about it?(don't remember her ever saying the operation didn't work out feel free to correct me with a video example then il retract it and might actually believe you a little more.) Seems very unlikely from the example i used to prove why she most likely wouldn't. Honestly even ignoring this its very likely she got a nose job done her nose looks alot different now as shown by pics on the forum which seems odd for a non cosmetic surgery.

"very nasty to rag on someone after a medical procedure they did to help themselves live a more comfortable life hasn't been successful for them" 1. I don't claim to be nice about her i have no qualms about shit talking her. Im not trying to come off as a goody two shoes either. Probably gonna respond with "well how can you call her out for being mean to others then" and its simple really because of the hypocrisy behind it and acting like shes somehow above it. For example with girls she shit talks on dr phil/twich hoes for attention seeking/using their bodies for money which is what she does too pretty much. Trying to grandstand on people like keemstar for calling one of her fans who was being obnoxious with him a virgin when she goes around in videos/social media saying just as negative things if not worse stuff about others for all her fanbase to see and do back to them also. Hell i don't think sss is even wrong about most of the people she shit talks just all credibility is lost when you are just as bad as them and show no self awareness. Also she needs to cut the fake goody goody nice act if you wanna be a shit talking bitch just be one don't act all nice and innocent.

2. I don't believe its the reason she got it done so i feel even less bad about doing it but for some reason you believe its the real reason? Oh wait because for some reason you trust the word of a person who has been proven to be untrustworthy.Oh right because you have the hots for her.

Edited by gman456

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, 

I found something interesting while searching up Lia’s new house on the Nevada county website. I don’t know much about real estate paperwork but the house is under Sausage’s name who appears to be the main owner of the house. Maybe this house is his and the one in AZ is her’s. That might explain why she is still going back and forth between the two houses and she has kept all of her belongings, setup, and furniture in that house. It makes sense for him to get his own house since he probably played a huge role in the early days of the channel and then moved on to managing Lia and giving her video ideas and editing her vids. What do you guys think? Also she changed the house deed for her house in AZ maybe to hide the document that says she is married to Evan.

E47490C6-1D34-4139-8C10-14738011D88D.jpeg

Edited by Ophelia Valentine

Posted

Hey guys, 

I found something interesting while searching up Lia’s new house on the Nevada county website. I don’t know much about real estate paperwork but the house is under Sausage’s name who appears to be the main owner of the house. Maybe this house is his and the one in AZ is her’s. That might explain why she is still going back and forth between the two houses and she has kept all of her belongings, setup, and furniture in that house. It makes sense for him to get his own house since he probably played a huge role in the early days of the channel and then moved on to managing Lia and giving her video ideas and editing her vids. What do you guys think? Also she changed the house deed for her house in AZ maybe to hide the document that says she is married to Evan.

A7B43E8A-0167-4D7A-AEDC-B369FBC56AB8.jpeg

Wonder if she will decide to just permanently stay in that house and evan in the other instead of going from house to house all the time. If so il laugh since it will just be even more proof how their relationship was based on business and shes left him now hes no use to her with gameplays(at this point i think she probably goes on the trending page/looks at her video recommendations for video ideas then just does them herself. Shes been out of orginal ideas for years why doing 90% reaction videos on the same tired repeated topics over and over works well for her.) and editing videos since she has two editors to do videos now for her anyway. In return he gets his own house then gets to move on and have little to do with her. Most interaction they will probably have is her sending him frequent checks of his cut of the ad revenue to keep him sweet since as others have pointed out nex seems to hang around her more and go to conventions with her more than evan does now.

Actually Mar and Lia get along so well because they both do business the same way and understand each other. Mar is as fake as Lia and is heavily disliked by the Hispanic YouTube community. From starting drama with others, click baiting, using her body and flexing her earnings, Mar is very similar to Lia. I bet Mar knows about all the stuff Lia has done and she doesn’t care and that’s why Lia is so open with her and she even said something on her IG story saying that “finally found people like me” or something like that. 

Hmm if this is true seems the friendship is more genuine than i thought, nex and sss aren't the most realest friendship on youtube these two are lol. Looked up some videos exposing poki awhile ago and alot of what this particular video said about her behavior/way she acts online is so much like sssniperwolf im surprised those two aren't closer friends if im honest. Poki seems to me like the twitch version of sssniperwolf.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, 

I found something interesting while searching up Lia’s new house on the Nevada county website. I don’t know much about real estate paperwork but the house is under Sausage’s name who appears to be the main owner of the house. Maybe this house is his and the one in AZ is her’s. That might explain why she is still going back and forth between the two houses and she has kept all of her belongings, setup, and furniture in that house.

Nice find! I'm pretty sure she isn't really going back and forth between houses though, she is playing videos she made a while back. Sometimes she puts out videos she made weeks ago. In fact she said she was "evicted from my own home, shout out to the IRS".... which means probably she can't physically live there anymore without paying more taxes. She would have commented something if she was swinging back and forth. I think her hair is different now also but the proof of this is that she now puts "I upload a new video every single day" after her howl but she doesn't in those older videos she did in that house. Maybe she put Evan Young on the name of the new house in an attempt at avoiding her new address being found.

You know what's weird? I was looking through records for her Peoria property a little while ago and saw it listed as Evan John Young living on his own with a woman in her 50s... wtf?! And it wasn't any listed relatives he has either. Sites like that get things wrong a lot but it was really weird though. I briefly looked for it again but couldn't find it, but I probably could if I searched properly for it.    

It makes sense for him to get his own house since he probably played a huge role in the early days of the channel and then moved on to managing Lia and giving her video ideas and editing her vids. What do you guys think? Also she changed the house deed for her house in AZ maybe to hide the document that says she is married to Evan.

I think it'd make more sense that Evan would get the house in Peoria to live in, but Sniperwolf can't live or work there if she wants to keep her ultra low tax rate that she gets in Nevada, right? That must be it, that's why she said "shout out to the IRS". I think it would be stupid to sell their house in Peoria - after all that time spent decorating and renovating it, they like the place, and it's a connection to their family in Arizona.. of course money is no object to them. Her sister could also live there if she needs a place to stay. 

Edited by Puyo_Puyo

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, 

E47490C6-1D34-4139-8C10-14738011D88D.jpeg

I mentioned this a few pages back but it's technically not under either person's name. The house is owned by their living trust and Evan is the primary trustee. Of course Lia is co-trustee. The Peoria house is owned by their LLC. It makes sense to do this to have an additional layer of privacy. The documents that show they are husband and wife still exist though.

Edited by bigtwat69

Posted

I’ve never watched any of her vids, apart from clips of her in Lia’s vids, so my opinion was just from what I’d saw. I didn’t know about any of that stuff, but I’d still say she appears to be somewhat “nice” 

Posted

Alright I understand this is a gossip forum but I feel as if the thread has been derailed. It has went from pointing out necessary and relevant information about her to assess her character, which I find okay especially cause of how she has acted...but this is too much. You guys also love to dig up her past which has no relevance to today. Making references to her old videos from YEARS ago! People change. You comment on personal things such as her weight, her living habits, her house, and it is none of your business, nor does it have anything to do with her as a person.

For instance, there should not be several posts discussing how much food she eats and wether or not she has gotten surgery. It does not have anything to do with her existence on social media or her character. There should not be nearly 200 pages of bs talk about her. Honestly only the first few pages are relevant.

While I am at it, what is up with all these claims? You have zero proof of "Sausage and Lia dating for money profit" or the other stuff you said. It doesn't make sense.

Posted

Her Instagram stories with the mask confuses me. She said it’s so people don’t sit next to her on the plane because they’ll think she’s sick, but she wears them in the airport too. I find this extremely weird? 

Posted

Her Instagram stories with the mask confuses me. She said it’s so people don’t sit next to her on the plane because they’ll think she’s sick, but she wears them in the airport too. I find this extremely weird? 

it mainly makes no sense because people pick their plane seats before... or they are pre assigned... its not a first come first serve basis. 

Posted

it mainly makes no sense because people pick their plane seats before... or they are pre assigned... its not a first come first serve basis. 

Yeah that’s what’s confused me too. You choose your seats when you book them, so it’s not like someone can see that she has a mask and sit somewhere else when it’s all pre booked. But I also don’t know why she even wears it or cares if someone sits next to her 

Posted

I know a common reason is so you dont get sick while travelling. Lia is kind of a snob tbh so I'm not surprised she doesn't want someone next to her. 

On small flights you don't have assigned seating. I don't know the distance between Vegas and Arizona as I'm a Canadian, but of it's a short flight that would be why. 

Posted

on small flights, you choose seats too. 

Posted

I know a common reason is so you dont get sick while travelling. Lia is kind of a snob tbh so I'm not surprised she doesn't want someone next to her. 

On small flights you don't have assigned seating. I don't know the distance between Vegas and Arizona as I'm a Canadian, but of it's a short flight that would be why. 

but in some of her pics of her on a plane, she doesn’t wear a mask, but a few she’s wearing one and funnily enough, one pic where she doesn’t have a mask on is when there’s someone next to her. She’s definitely a snob though 

Posted

Hmm didn't sss talk shit about the trending page awhile ago yet has liked two tweets telling her she got on the trending page? Guess the stuff on there is only garbage if its not your content eh sexysexysniper lol.

sss_liked_tweets_trending_page.thumb.png