• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

2864 posts in this topic

Posted

Flip the image? Let me explain to you further:

First photo: selfie in the mirror, camera used: rear camera

She is posing her LEFT side of the body in the mirror 

Second photo: someone taking photo of her, camera used: rear camera

She is posing with the RIGHT side of her body.

Both images come out LOOKING like they are the same side. Think about it. If someone else is taking a photo of you, their left is gonna be your right. So when you pose on the right side of your body, the photo comes out looking like it's taken on the left cause they are the ones taking it. 

I don't know how to explain this to you anymore hun :alpacafedup:Try it yourself and see lol.

lol. 🤦

Posted

Ironic video title again.

cant_trust_sss.thumb.png.93062101ceee902

Posted

Fun fact: Changing your profile picture to Sssniperwolf before she got plastic surgery gets her to block you on ALL social media. :P

Posted

Fun fact: Changing your profile picture to Sssniperwolf before she got plastic surgery gets her to block you on ALL social media. :P

remember when she told viewers the old nudes of her isn't her but is a random hoe

she called her own self a hoe :happee:

Posted

"These bitches scammed me out of 23 dollars for cookie mix which i thought would have nuts in it too and 100% said that it included nuts on the packaging!"

sss_scam_cookies.thumb.png.3c6e172105ab3

Posted

"These bitches scammed me out of 23 dollars for cookie mix which i thought would have nuts in it too and 100% said that it included nuts on the packaging!"

sss_scam_cookies.thumb.png.3c6e172105ab3

That's not the actual story is it? 

She didn't get upset at a box of cookies did she?

Posted

That's not the actual story is it? 

She didn't get upset at a box of cookies did she?

No she never said that, she was only flexing that she paid $23 for gluten-free cookie mix. I think gman was just joking about last time she claimed she got scammed

Posted

No she never said that, she was only flexing that she paid $23 for gluten-free cookie mix. I think gman was just joking about last time she claimed she got scammed

Oh. 

And wait why would she flex about that?  My mom and sister who have dietary issues can find or make mixes for cheaper.  

Posted

Lol have you guys seen this? I almost feel bad for the kid running this fan account for being so ignorant. I mean, Lia even admitted to having her previous Youtube account, therefore confirming that this is her. 

99892DA3-6527-4930-95A5-1528390EDB58.thu

But also, imagine how embarrassing it is to have so much plastic surgery (basically a face transplant at this point) that your diehard fans take an old video of you and swear that “it’s not even her! IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HER”. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah i was its kinda a slow news day when it comes to stuff we can mock sniperwolf for so just thought id post a joke.

Oh. 

And wait why would she flex about that?  My mom and sister who have dietary issues can find or make mixes for cheaper.  

Eh think she was trying to make a "funny" joke but as always it comes off as stupid just like the "humor" in her reaction videos. Basically "haha im flexxing oh wait not really lol".

Edited by gman456

Posted

:alpacaheadshake:

i think you are confused on what mirror images do. if you were wearing a shirt that said "Hey" then the mirror will read "yeH" but its not gonna move your tattoo some place else.

The first pic, is taken on the girls LEFT hand side of the body, but looks like the right side because it’s in the mirror. Note: the tattoo is also on the left hand side of the body. The second pic, is a self shot taken of the right side of the body, without a mirror. I don’t understand what is so confusing about that 

Lol have you guys seen this? I almost feel bad for the kid running this fan account for being so ignorant. I mean, Lia even admitted to having her previous Youtube account, therefore confirming that this is her. 

99892DA3-6527-4930-95A5-1528390EDB58.thu

But also, imagine how embarrassing it is to have so much plastic surgery (basically a face transplant at this point) that your diehard fans take an old video of you and swear that “it’s not even her! IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HER”. 

That’s actually pretty funny how they’re convinced it’s not her lol 

Posted

I was watching Lia's new video she made where she has to do the food challenge thing with DigitalNex and whenever she threw the dart I was like... ??? WHO THROWS A DART LIKE THIS. I know she is doing it to show off her body but god damn it actually tilted me how obvious it is and how the viewers are just eating it up. It's like if I dropped something and then I stick my ass out to do a simple task for no reason but for attention.

oof.jpg

Posted

I have been trying to figure out for the longest where these reaction channels even find their shitty pictures to react to. I'm assuming it's off of like those clickbait fb articles or something. But they all seem to always react to the same stuff, especially Azzy/Sssniperwolf. Also, that new video was just cringe. Digital lying about how much dog food he has to eat, her squatting, and digitals voice just..... I didn't think I could dislike a voice more than sssniperwolf's till I heard digital's lmao

Posted (edited)

I was watching Lia's new video she made where she has to do the food challenge thing with DigitalNex and whenever she threw the dart I was like... ??? WHO THROWS A DART LIKE THIS. I know she is doing it to show off her body but god damn it actually tilted me how obvious it is and how the viewers are just eating it up. It's like if I dropped something and then I stick my ass out to do a simple task for no reason but for attention.

oof.jpg

Yep watched that thinking wow shes doing the same slutty tactics that twitch hoes like alinity do lol. Seems shes also doing the video to give nex some view/sub compensation(he posted this video too on his channel and another one they did few days ago) since she normally compensates him by doing streams with him sometimes but considering she hasn't done any streams in nearly 2 months shes had to go back to giving him views/subs with video collabs. She says she hasn't been doing streams due to slow internet apparently but i wouldn't be shocked if the real reason is she can't be asked to do them. Wouldn't be the first time she made a BS excuse to avoid doing gaming content and silence people asking *cough* gaming videos *cough*.

Edited by gman456

Posted

she's close to 30 and imagine her still doing this, because getting attention for these past 5 years wasn't enough for this bitch

whats worse is I watched her all these years, deep down she rlly likes gaming but she turned out to be EXACTLY like the girls she complained about. 

her net worth went up but she never fixed those insecurities LOL