• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

2970 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw this posted and I had to post it. What is going on here, Sausage with the creepy face staring at the camera while Lia is hugging him with her ass out on display I think this is what describes their relationship honestly. 

woah.jpg

Posted

I saw this posted and I had to post it. What is going on here, Sausage with the creepy face staring at the camera while Lia is hugging him with her ass out on display I think this is what describes their relationship honestly. 

woah.jpg

Am I seeing some photoshop over on the left hand side near her waist/hip at the bottom paneling of the building?

Posted (edited)

https://youtu.be/If3SXJeZzMQ

It's been awhile but I wanted to clear up an assumption I made about Lia that maybe she had an internal parasite which prevented her from gaining weight despite all the food she eats.......which was a joke btw...xD

On the subject of "sausage" just a little something to spice things up in this thread..another one or two creepy sausage facials for your enjoyment....the last one is really old btw...:/

For me the mystique is much higher when sausage is involved...O.o

By the way, I have a gut feeling sausage has an account in this forum...wonder what handle he goes by...:D

Not hating...just intrigued.

ure.PNG

51847297_758518857881595_1281510259938200029_n.jpg

12139606_1075255062497188_1445872328_n.jpg

Edited by The One

Posted

https://youtu.be/If3SXJeZzMQ

It's been awhile but I wanted to clear up an assumption I made about Lia that maybe she had an internal parasite which prevented her from gaining weight despite all the food she eats.......which was a joke btw...xD

On the subject of "sausage" just a little something to spice things up in this thread..another one or two creepy sausage facials for your enjoyment....the last one is really old btw...:/

For me the mystique is much higher when sausage is involved...O.o

By the way, I have a gut feeling sausage has an account in this forum...wonder what handle he goes by...:D

Not hating...just intrigued.

ure.PNG

51847297_758518857881595_1281510259938200029_n.jpg

12139606_1075255062497188_1445872328_n.jpg

What leads you to think he has an account on here? Because Lia has been addressing the same things that have recently been said about her on here? 

Posted

Has Sausage lost weight? OT maybe, but he looks good. Better than the last time I checked on him.

Posted

Lia, the "I WAS BULLIED" excuse doesn't work if you have already bullied others throughout your  entire career.

dcfvghbjnk.JPG

Posted

Lia, the "I WAS BULLIED" excuse doesn't work if you have already bullied others throughout your  entire career.

dcfvghbjnk.JPG

It’s even worse when she tweets about people judging her, yet she judges other girls all the time 

Posted (edited)

What leads you to think he has an account on here? Because Lia has been addressing the same things that have recently been said about her on here? 

That's not the reason per se...but I have my reason(s). Also I'm pretty sure Lia and/or her "people" reads/lurks the forum...her people being friends, relatives, manager etc.

It’s even worse when she tweets about people judging her, yet she judges other girls all the time 

I didn't know about that Tweet until it was posted here but was surprised it went viral...the one from [email protected] :o

Edited by The One

Posted

That's not the reason per se...but I have my reason(s). Also I'm pretty sure Lia and/or her "people" reads/lurks the forum...her people being friends, relatives, manager etc.

I didn't know about that Tweet until it was posted here but was surprised it went viral...the one from [email protected] :o

Yeah she got dragged to filth lmao 

She made a LOT of goths mad today. Lia said they only made the tweet for RTs yet they actually made it as a joke, but turns out people actually agreed with her tweet  

Posted

Yeah she got dragged to filth lmao 

She made a LOT of goths mad today. Lia said they only made the tweet for RTs yet they actually made it as a joke, but turns out people actually agreed with her tweet  

I'm thinking the whole thing was fabricated for publicity and [email protected] was in on it. You have to keep in mind her current manager is the same guy who managed Team10...prior to Greg Paul taking over..O.o

Posted

I'm thinking the whole thing was fabricated for publicity and [email protected] was in on it. You have to keep in mind her current manager is the same guy who managed Team10...prior to Greg Paul taking over..O.o

I don’t know, this celes girl didn’t even know who she was. I think she just made the goth community mad, that’s all 

Posted

dcfvghbjnk.JPG

this whole exchange from the initial posting of the pic with caption was cancerous. She really doesn't like being put in her place. I will say (and understand) people are multi faceted, and no your taste in the arts doesn't always reflect in your outer appearance. However, if you're  "meme-ing", then don't take yourself so damn seriously and understand that people who are close to a subculture don't like being a meme either. Hence the outrage! And if you were really "goth in middle school" you'd not refer to it as a meme cause you'd understand why people don't want to continually be made fun of. 

Also, IT WAS FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL, GROW UP🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Posted

I don’t know, this celes girl didn’t even know who she was. I think she just made the goth community mad, that’s all 

If it was real yes...however if she was paid to be an "actor" in the social media stunt part of the script would require her to state publicly that she has no idea who sssniperwolf is. I'm still on the fence for this one all things considered. -_-

That said..I did enjoy reading the discussion revolving around the "genuine vs poser" topic because it could be applied to so many lifestyles.

Posted

If it was real yes...however if she was paid to be an "actor" in the social media stunt part of the script would require her to state publicly that she has no idea who sssniperwolf is. I'm still on the fence for this one all things considered. -_-

That said..I did enjoy reading the discussion revolving around the "genuine vs poser" topic because it could be applied to so many lifestyles.

The discussion itself was entertaining to read for sure. Lia said the “goth gf” was a joke but like someone said in the previous post, she took it all seriously when people started dragging her for being a poser. She can’t make a joke about goth culture, then get mad when people get offended about her so called joke. She’s 26 acting like she’s still in high school and starting unnecessary drama with teens 

Posted

For someone who makes reaction content and react to memes, she sure is sensitive about a damn post. Like girl, it's just a joke...just laugh it off.