• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

3235 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw this pic of Lia and thought it looked a bit off anything else see that?

lia4.jpg

Posted (edited)

lia4.jpg

ya her left arm is messed up from the Photoshop. its disappearing where her boob is if you zoom in (from making her boob bigger?). Also her left elbow looks stretched in towards her waist (probably because she made her waist smaller)

Edited by Enlightened

Posted

lia4.jpg

I’m cringing at the fact that she called herself a “goth” but yeah, the pic does look off, not quite sure what it is though.  Her cheeks look puffier in every pic it’s starting to make her look much older than she is 

Posted

ya her left arm is messed up from the Photoshop. its disappearing where her boob is if you zoom in (from making her boob bigger?). Also her left elbow looks stretched in towards her waist (probably because she made her waist smaller)

Also, the left hip looks photoshopped too. I don’t know if it’s just the way her skirt goes, but it looks like there’s a chunk missing from her hip 

Posted

Also, the left hip looks photoshopped too. I don’t know if it’s just the way her skirt goes, but it looks like there’s a chunk missing from her hip 

That’s just the back flap of the skirt up against the couch. No doubt this pic is photoshopped but that’s just fabric

Posted

lia4.jpgher left arm was badly photoshopped, oh lord 

Posted

can someone post a zoomed in pic of her arm so we can get a better look. I want a god laugh! (id do it but my brother has photoshop on his laptop and isnt home right now)

Posted

Another Little Lia video focusing on buying random mystery boxes online

Posted

How is SSSniperwolf even nominated for "best gamer" when she hasn't uploaded any gaming videos in months + has a history of cheating in video games. Hell how is she even nominated for KIDS choice awards with all the dirty thumbnails she has??? Wouldn't be surprised if she paid her way in.

Posted (edited)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IqwS3BUREcQ

The thumbnail for her latest video is so ridiculous. It looks like she’s about to give sausage a blowjob...10 out of 10 clickbait. 

Eh also an excuse to show off her ass to her horny boy fanbase. But yeah nearly all her reaction faces in the thumbnails look like shes giving an invisible blowjob anyway lol.

How is SSSniperwolf even nominated for "best gamer" when she hasn't uploaded any gaming videos in months + has a history of cheating in video games. Hell how is she even nominated for KIDS choice awards with all the dirty thumbnails she has??? Wouldn't be surprised if she paid her way in.

I think its because they wanted a female youtuber with 10+ mil subs who plays videogames and since thanks to people like sssniperwolf the only way females who upload gaming can grow to that extent is funnily enough don't focus or talk about videogames much, instead focus on your sex appeal and doing/talking about sexual stuff. There's female lets play channels sure but i've yet to see one even with 5mil subs let alone 10+mil.

Hell over half of those 14mil subs of hers are from doing reaction content 90% of the time. Id say about 2-3mil of her subs she actually got through her gaming content but even that was from all her fake high kill cod gameplays lol.

Edited by gman456

Posted

5c79e3e1993c2_Screenshot_2019-03-02-08-5

you're right, it magically disappears :alpacabored:

Posted

That’s just the back flap of the skirt up against the couch. No doubt this pic is photoshopped but that’s just fabric

I thought that too but her leg doesn’t match up to the hip at all 

Posted

lia4.jpg

I asked my friend to tweet her about the photoshop and she got blocked for describing where it was. She’s so shady 

Posted

Lia's clothing choice just reminds me of someone trying hard to fit into the trends but adding something tacky to it.

Most of the time I like 2/3 of the items she's wearing and then she adds something which completely turns the outfit mehhh. It's a shame because I really do like her body and although she's a shitty person I do think visually she's pretty (I considered her gorgeous before all the things she did to her face)

Examples:

The jeans and top and also the Cartier bracelets look really nice together, but the hairstyle is just ??? and the black choker ??/ like idk I just feel they set it off 

Screen_Shot_2019-03-02_at_11.46.13_PM.th

Another example would be the pink dress, like I get what she was going for but the pink purse is a darker shade of pink which to me looks kind of awkward, I think maybe white would've been cute since the dress is a really cute baby-ish pink colour and  what's her obsession with chokers omg  like it doesn't look too meh here, butI still think it just looks abit awkward(?) 

Screen_Shot_2019-03-02_at_11.46.52_PM.th

This outfit is a shame because her body looks so good and each piece I love the beret, dress and the boots look nice, but is it just me but I feel something aboutt it all together looks (?) like the beret and dress really could've been a centrepiece in different looks, but together idk I feel they just didn't get as much potential as they could've.

aScreen_Shot_2019-03-02_at_11.47.08_PM.th

To end this in a positive note I do love some of her outfits like this, she looks gorgeous. All the pieces compliments each other well.

Screen_Shot_2019-03-02_at_11.47.27_PM.th

Disclaimer: this is all just my opinion ^-^  so feel free to disagree. I'm not a stylist just these are my two cents.