• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

3354 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe she is giving her previous house to her parents. It could be a possibility. 

Posted

Content gets worse, house gets bigger...I've been living life all wrong. 

Posted

Content gets worse, house gets bigger...I've been living life all wrong. 

She uploads like almost everyday and has 3.3 billion views, it does add up. 

Posted

she really did achieve her dreams by lying for years and years

Posted

that house is nice as fuck. got me feeling like starting my own channel and just lie! 

Posted

ironic_sss.thumb.png.fcff0919f04b5b3157b

Oh the irony now she knows how people who get tricked into clicking on her clickbait videos feel lol. Like for example titling a video "meeting jake paul on omegle" with a image of jake paul in the thumbnail in an omegle call with her then to click on the video to find out its an impostor. oh and not to mention its only about 30secs-1min of a 10+ min video rest of it has nothing to do with the title/thumbnail.

I tweeted her on twitter calmly telling her that it said cushions sold separately and I got blocked, I don't think she likes being wrong at all 

Posted

I tweeted her on twitter calmly telling her that it said cushions sold separately and I got blocked, I don't think she likes being wrong at all 

Nah she doesn't its part of her lil victim complex its always someone else's fault not hers.

Posted (edited)

I found your tweet Ashe, you were highly abusive. That is why she blocked you. I know this is you because the other two people that tweeted it to her are still following her - ie. she didn't block them.  

IMO this shows you are not reliable, just a hater.    

I notice your original twitter account @AliaShelesh is also banned. 

Eh he clearly lied about doing it calmly sure but highly abusive? It's about as abusive stuff ive seen sexysexysniper say so by your logic shes been highly abusive to people many times lol. Doubt the reason she blocked him was being called a dumb bitch more being proven as a liar that gets under her skin more than being called petty names granted that does annoy her too since shes clearly thin skinned lol. Seen her block people who haven't said anything mean to her merely called her out on BS. If those two aren't blocked she most likely didn't see it suppose even she misses some tweets sometimes.

Btw calling others unreliable? You've proven to be unreliable and downright ridiculous at times when it comes to her("shes never tried to deceive anyone") so you have little room to talk lol.

Also dunno if you noticed strangeman but pretty much everyone here is a "hater" by ssniperwolfs standards aka saying anything negative about her regardless of if its true or not. Be like me going to a forum that does nothing but kiss sniperwolfs ass then singling out one person and calling them a fanboy/girl on a forum built for fanboys/girls of her lol.

Edited by gman456

Posted

ironic_sss.thumb.png.fcff0919f04b5b3157b

Oh the irony now she knows how people who get tricked into clicking on her clickbait videos feel lol. Like for example titling a video "meeting jake paul on omegle" with a image of jake paul in the thumbnail in an omegle call with her then to click on the video to find out its an impostor. oh and not to mention its only about 30secs-1min of a 10+ min video rest of it has nothing to do with the title/thumbnail.

I'd like a screenshot of these tweets then since  my tweet actually got deleted. I tweeted her saying, and I quote "I hope you realise that the website says that the cushions are sold separately" I then got blocked within about 5 minutes. You've got the wrong person here, buddy. She most likely has blocked anyone who tweeted that same thing to her. Don't accuse me of being toxic and abusive when you got the WRONG tweets. 

Posted

I'd like a screenshot of these tweets then since  my tweet actually got deleted. I tweeted her saying, and I quote "I hope you realise that the website says that the cushions are sold separately" I then got blocked within about 5 minutes. You've got the wrong person here, buddy. She most likely has blocked anyone who tweeted that same thing to her. Don't accuse me of being toxic and abusive when you got the WRONG tweets. 

You quoted the wrong person but yeah i don't really care either regardless she would block you either way regardless of what strangeman here would say. I have had a few people spin me that line of "i got blocked and said nothing mean" line before then looked and realized it wasn't really true so i have a little doubts. Hell not even sure if calling her a dumb bitch is even much of an insult in her case since shes shown herself to be pretty dumb a few times including this situation and shes been shown to be a bitch plenty of times seems more like saying the truth in her case tbh.

Posted

You quoted the wrong person but yeah i don't really care either regardless she would block you either way regardless of what strangeman here would say. I have had a few people spin me that line of "i got blocked and said nothing mean" line before then looked and realized it wasn't really true so i have a little doubts. Hell not even sure if calling her a dumb bitch is even much of an insult in her case since shes shown herself to be pretty dumb a few times including this situation and shes been shown to be a bitch plenty of times seems more like saying the truth in her case tbh.

Oh yeah didn't realise I got the wrong message. But yeah, I can assure you both that I didn't say anything hateful, however I genuinely wonder what goes on inside her head to even block someone for simply saying that it says sold separately. Make some wonder also where the insecurities of hers even came from.  

Posted (edited)

Of course that's what it is here, even you realize it. Tweets mysteriously disappeared even though there was nothing offensive in them... yeah right. What you are dealing with here are kid lies. It's so disappointing when someone tells outright lies like that - condemning Sniperwolf so much for a few semi-truths she's told out of years of content and here you are telling lies yourself.   

Eh either him or you that are lying here and tbf i kinda believe him more than you since i find you nearly as untrustworthy as sssniperwolf. Btw bet if sss said this bs you would side with her LOL. Tbh this guys excuse does sound a little like alot of Bs excuses sss has said yet you still act like her word is very trustworthy for some reason. Also how is " i started youtube in 2013" a semi truth? Its a full lie and you even said that yourself unless you are changing your story again like how you had a go at daisymichelle for saying sss lied about her older channel yet now recently admitted yourself its a lie.

Also interesting your more focused on proving this guy as a liar yet don't seem to care about sexysexysnipers blatent 100% lying here which even you can't deny? Then again you probably will which excuse is it? The site changed the description after she ordered it? lol. "That sites just some hater who was conspiring to scam lia out of 10k." Also like i said before you have told even more stupider lies than this guy apparently has.

Edited by gman456

Posted

Of course that's what it is here, even you realize it. Tweets mysteriously disappeared even though there was nothing offensive in them... yeah right. What you are dealing with here are kid lies. It's so disappointing when someone tells outright lies like that - condemning Sniperwolf so much for a few semi-truths she's told out of years of content and here you are telling lies yourself.   

I said they got deleted. A lot of people's tweets about this subject did too. When I tweeted her there was about 10 other tweets saying she was wrong, now half of them are gone. I can't even believe you're accusing me of such things. 

Posted

I said they got deleted. A lot of people's tweets about this subject did too. When I tweeted her there was about 10 other tweets saying she was wrong, now half of them are gone. I can't even believe you're accusing me of such things. 

Think hes just focusing on you lying (i can't say either way if you are.) so he can avoid having to whiteknight sss lying about being scammed and accusing a site of being con artists lol. He calls you highly abusive yet we got sss over here calling people con artists because she was too stupid to read a site description. Rather be called a fucking bitch than accused of being a scammer. So before anyone accuses me of helping to derail the thread strangeman here already was trying to anyway by trying to accuse him of lying about not saying anything mean about sss.

Posted

Think hes just focusing on you lying (i can't say either way if you are.) so he can avoid having to whiteknight sss lying about being scammed and accusing a site of being con artists lol. He calls you highly abusive yet we got sss over here calling people con artists because she was too stupid to read a site description. Rather be called a fucking bitch than accused of being a scammer. So before anyone accuses me of helping to derail the thread strangeman here already was trying to anyway by trying to accuse him of lying about not saying anything mean about sss.

He's sniperwolf fanboy? Oh that explains so much. 

What baffles me more is that in her insta story, she linked the name of the company in the pic, as if she wanted her fans to go and attack them.